Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Dude, if you feel like its running fine than no need for my opinion on it right? Click here to enlarge I don't see a reason to argue over logs anymore especially when its not my car...Would you like my opinion on AFR in the top end?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    Dude, if you feel like its running fine than no need for my opinion on it right? Click here to enlarge I don't see a reason to argue over logs anymore especially when its not my car...Would you like my opinion on AFR in the top end?
    I am not arguing! You said it was lean up top and the a/f logs are wavy which i agree, and I was just showing the numbers and asking people's opinion if they felt it was running not rich enough at 6300-6980 running 13 tapering to 11 psi at 12.5 to 13.5 a/f without nitrous. You also stated the logs lately might be "smooth" so I was showing otherwise. Why are you so defensive when it pertains to Procede. I know you have a hatred towards the tuner and tune, but bro I am not against you. Where do u see I am argumentive with you. Me posting logs showing no such thing as "smoothing" of igntion logs otherwise is arguing with you??!!! C'mon man!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Do you feel running 12.5 to 13.5 at 13 psi tapering to 11 at 6300-6980 rpms is not rich enough? I want your opinion...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wow I ask for some feed back and you tell me basically it's not your logs and not your car so why would you care or offer feedback. I dunno what happened to you lately but damn you need to get a reality check bro. These forums are basically to help each other out and stuff. I am sorry every thread is not about your car and even if it was I would try to help regardless of what tune you run. Damn bro, you surprise meClick here to enlarge. With a answer like that. Yes I would like your opinion on a/f up top NOT running nitrous from 6300-6980 rpms at 13-psi tapering to 12.5!!! Look at the original post. I asked what do you guys think!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    wow Click here to enlarge take it easy man, i didn't mean to offend you what the heck? posts on forums don't come across the right way a lot of times it seems...i'm surprised at some of your comments (e.g. about every thread not being about my car?) but i'll just chalk it up to a misunderstanding...

in terms of AFR up top I'd shoot for not leaner than 12...stock AFR is 12.75 or so it seems to me so I'd want definitely much richer than that with twice or more boost as well as nitrous
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Cn, I would do some logs off nitrous and meth. You need to get the AFRs more stable for sure... I rarely see a 1/2 point variation and other nitrous logs i've seen are much smoother.
    log both bank trims and AFR. There maybe some effect still on old 2007 software (md80). Highly suggest the aftermarket WB in your situation with nitrous.

Do you have anyway to check nitrous flow?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JoshBoody Click here to enlarge
    Cn, I would do some logs off nitrous and meth. You need to get the AFRs more stable for sure... I rarely see a 1/2 point variation and other nitrous logs i've seen are much smoother.
    log both bank trims and AFR. There maybe some effect still on old 2007 software (md80). Highly suggest the aftermarket WB in your situation with nitrous.

Do you have anyway to check nitrous flow?
    I spray at 1000 psi bottle pressure always, and when there is nitrous spray I have a red Led that lights up to give me indication nitrous and nitrous methanol nozzle is active. I know alot of you agree that logs looks wavy and I will log again once ecu is adapted. Leaner than 13.5 I agree might be too high but it was for less than a second, but leaner than 12.5 uptop without nitrous is not necessarily bad either but its not perfect as it would be if it was at 11-12. I am spraying such a small shot and I agree larger shots everything needs to be perfect. The only thing IMO that is ideal is my ignition curve. With nitrous the timing is 10 degrees steady with no advance and dme is happy!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    At least everyone agrees adaptation is very important. I think I gave my ECU culture shock introducing meth and then nitrous all at the same time without even ever seeing it. IAT drops from 80 degrees on a fully warmed engine to 39 degrees is earth shattering to ECU!!! Haha. Lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Cn555ic Click here to enlarge
    At least everyone agrees adaptation is very important. I think I gave my ECU culture shock introducing meth and then nitrous all at the same time without even ever seeing it. IAT drops from 80 degrees on a fully warmed engine to 39 degrees is earth shattering to ECU!!! Haha. Lol
    Agree, meth and oxygen from N2O targets the ECU pleasure center and it needs more and more until it cracks Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by R1000K3 Click here to enlarge
    it needs more and more until it cracks
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by R1000K3 Click here to enlarge
    Agree, meth and oxygen from N2O targets the ECU pleasure center and it needs more and more until it cracks Click here to enlarge
    Lol!!!! Probably right if your one of those that like it so much that want more and more but each time with more you want more on top of more!!!! Lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Wanted to log a full run on nitrous but my testing grounds was blown up by the cops waiting to catch people speeding, so I had to just turn around and just do a half ass 5th gear run!
    Logs look healthy though as you can see A/F is very steady around 12.2-11.1 and no longer wavy like the other log I posted earlier in the thread...Aquamist flow sensor is just smooth! Timing is perfect. From this log the car is very happy and everything looks safe as can be..Without nitrous the flow sensor reading is 21 and with nitrous and the power nozzle the flow reaches 28-29 and holds there..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lookin' goooood Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah the a/f is looking so much better since the car has adapted fully since my last log. Its quite a rush and until I get upgraded turbos like your RBs this will be good enough for now. Notice the slight wheel spin at 5500 rpms in 5th gear!! Crazy man.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Looks much better. This can't be adaptation. What are the differences btween the previous runs?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JoshBoody Click here to enlarge
    Looks much better. This can't be adaptation. What are the differences btween the previous runs?
    Previous log I just reset the ECU with all the adapatations from Procede command center 12-1, and went out and logged it. The difference from today is the car has about 60 miles from reset and a new Aquamist flow sensor which I installed 3 days ago and have been testing meth flow...Everything else remained the same.
    Last edited by Cn555ic; 12-27-2011 at 01:57 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I took a week of vacation time off, since the kids were off from school also, so I have time to mess around and test my nitrous setup!!!!Just refilled the bottle and HOLY shieeet!!! I had no idea my bottle was empty from my last run, but today on a full bottle, at pressure of 1050psi at 15.5 psi boost the car was beyond ANI-MAL! Felt it hit as soon as I hit the nitrous trigger button on my shift knob..Car climb from 30-100+ like a gorilla chasing a bananna!! Logs show everything to be within parameters of being safe...Click here to enlarge Ambient temps were cold at 37 degrees which also helps but thats the temps I have been testing on lately so today was no different except for a fully filled bottle!!
    During nitrous spraying the A/F hovered around 12s to 11s and timing was steady at 10 degrees again!Click here to enlarge
    The engine is at a happy place! Again the Aquamist flow sensor performed FLAWLESSLY!
    You guys need to try this stuff man..Its insane, but just dont be a donkeys ass and go overboard..Be civil like me with a .20 nitrous jet and NO MAS! You would be amazed at what a small shot can do.

Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by Cn555ic; 12-29-2011 at 04:56 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    next up you either dyno that beast or get some vbox runs in Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    next up you either dyno that beast or get some vbox runs in Click here to enlarge
    Yeah I need to dyno it for sure because now I am curious myself at what power levels the car is at because its fast as hell. This spring I will make my first appearance at Englishtown 1/4 drag strip to see what I can do with this fat pig! I am very curious trust me!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'd get on that dyno yesterday Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Wow guys I must have been smoking something really good or the methanol fumes must have gotten to me! I posted the same log that I posted two days ago when the cops blew up my spot!! lolClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Here is my log of my full run today from 0-115 on a full bottle of nitrous 1050 bottle pressure, 15.5 psi boost, 90/10 meth/water, ambient temps 37..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Here is my log of my full run today from 0-115 on a full bottle of nitrous 1050 bottle pressure, 15.5 psi boost, 90/10 meth/water, ambient temps 37..
    Good to see logs from ppl with nitrous.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Got a new label maker...Having some fun with it!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just need to add this one and you are all set:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge nice..I have one in there for my line lock
    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast