Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Bump for an answer
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have almost the same setup with the nozzles locations for nitrous and meth...As long as the nitrous nozzle is before the meth nozzles, I dont see it freezing the meth/water atomized particles with a small shot of 35-50 shot...Larger shot I can not speak from experience but with my setup I find no issues and the performance speaks for itself as you can see in the logs on the first page....Timing and A/F are in check...

Take some pics of your install in progress..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks for the help Cn555ic. Install is delayed because my Injen intake is blocking the meth elbow to the point where I can't put a nitrous nozzle in the bung. I've ordered a new BMS DCI and as soon as that goes in I'll get the car on a lift and start running the lines. I'm running the wires to the swtiches tomorrow. I'm copying your switch setup in the armrest and FBIS's setup for solenoid placement. It seems like a pretty easy install actually.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Cn555ic Click here to enlarge
    I have almost the same setup with the nozzles locations for nitrous and meth...As long as the nitrous nozzle is before the meth nozzles, I dont see it freezing the meth/water atomized particles with a small shot of 35-50 shot...Larger shot I can not speak from experience but with my setup I find no issues and the performance speaks for itself as you can see in the logs on the first page....Timing and A/F are in check...

Take some pics of your install in progress..
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    Thanks for the help Cn555ic. Install is delayed because my Injen intake is blocking the meth elbow to the point where I can't put a nitrous nozzle in the bung. I've ordered a new BMS DCI and as soon as that goes in I'll get the car on a lift and start running the lines. I'm running the wires to the swtiches tomorrow. I'm copying your switch setup in the armrest and FBIS's setup for solenoid placement. It seems like a pretty easy install actually.
    If you done a meth install, then yeah its relatively an easy install. Most of the time spent is making the install as neat and professionally done as possible. Having the switch panel in the center console is the most difficult as there are so many wires to feed into that small location...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456