Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Dartz Bulletproof Car seat

Since this is not really aimed for our consumer list I risk posting this without violating the vender policy.
    Something for people with deep pockets and enemies.

Click here to enlarge

Beginning 1908 with the patriarch of the Dartz Company, the enterprise has differentiated itself by creating unique vehicles which are armor protected, or carry strong design elements of the concerned genre. After vowing us with SUVs like the L4P ladies only edition and the Kombat T98, the company has created the world’s first bullet-proof nano-skin car seat, for the buyer who might want to add ‘bling’ and armor protection to their vehicle.

We have explored exotic leather options such as crocodile, alligator and even calfskin, but this is something taking a step further: Spider leather! It makes it tough to fathom the construction of the fabric, but scientists have managed to create a special variety of bullet proof leather, created from the insect’s skin, along with special additions like gold plating, to add the glam factor.
    This fabric will now be used to be molded into a series of limited edition seats (dubbed Dartz Prombron Gold Black) for China, which this year has shown tremendous influx of unique offerings from the auto industry around the world. And if that isn’t enough, you could even add further customizations to this seat, and also match the interiors of your armored SUV according to the specifications of it! This would mean getting the rather prominent gold and black color finishing as well.

If you are looking for a slightly more toned version of a designer seating for your car, we do suggest the ASM Recaro seat.

Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by DavidV; 11-25-2011 at 07:27 AM.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If I ever buy this I hereby give up all rights to this forum.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This is some mafia $#@! right here.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge