Close

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Beltsville, MD
    Posts
    238
    Rep Points
    285.1
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No

    cp-e SALE | Now - through Sunday

    Click here to enlarge


    Home | Custom Performance Engineering


    BMW 1M | 135i | 335i | 535i parts



    Have a great Thanksgiving break!
    Custom Performance Engineering
    www.cp-e.com
    BMW N54/N55 | Forced Induction | Direct Injection Specialists

    Supporting BMW 1M | 135i | 335i | 535i and more

    Facebook: www.facebook.com/gocpe
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/gocpe
    youtube: http://www.youtube.com/CustomPerformanceEng

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2087 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    20% off everything? Very nice guys!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach
    Posts
    1,094
    Rep Points
    513.1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    after seeing this im bouncing back and fourth bet. your exhuast and AE
    Click here to enlarge

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2087 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lamia2super Click here to enlarge
    after seeing this im bouncing back and fourth bet. your exhuast and AE
    AE doesn't sponsor this forum plus this is 20% off... so go CP-E.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach
    Posts
    1,094
    Rep Points
    513.1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    AE doesn't sponsor this forum plus this is 20% off... so go CP-E.
    lol i like your reasoning. the only thing is i dont want a xpipe and i would like to know what kind of stainless is this because i know my magnaflow mufflers are supposed to be stainless and are rusted to $#@!. also i know a magnet sticks to these mufflers which ive been told means that they were made in china(cheap steal) so i was wondering if a magnet sticks to these. if it doesnt stick then it isnt the cheap Asian steel
    Click here to enlarge

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2087 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lamia2super Click here to enlarge
    lol i like your reasoning. the only thing is i dont want a xpipe and i would like to know what kind of stainless is this because i know my magnaflow mufflers are supposed to be stainless and are rusted to $#@!. also i know a magnet sticks to these mufflers which ive been told means that they were made in china(cheap steal) so i was wondering if a magnet sticks to these. if it doesnt stick then it isnt the cheap Asian steel
    PM them and ask!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,106
    Rep Points
    1,236.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Yes Reputation No
    Gonna pick up a charge-pipe so I can finally get this damn meth kit installed!

    Anyone have thoughts on the newest SSQV vs Tial vs Synapse bypass valves?
    Last edited by fundahl; 11-24-2011 at 02:39 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2087 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    Anyone have thoughts on the newest SSQV vs Tial vs Synapse bypass valves?
    Might want to create a thread in the N54 section or general section to ask...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •