Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Eurocharged Performance - ///M3 Tuning

Eurocharged is proud to offer BimmerBoost.com our M3 ECU tuning.

First a little about who we are.
    About Us
    Eurocharged Performance - Your Elite European Performance Parts and Tuning Provider

Who are we?

AMG Racing
    Eurocharged Performance opened its doors in January of 2009 with the support of many friends and family members. We knew we could provide high quality Mercedes, BMW, and other European aftermarket parts to the public cheaper than the competition, while still maintaining quality and performance. We wasted no time finding a shop, purchasing the needed equipment for fabrication, hiring key people in the industry, and building an inventory of high quality parts ready to ship to the customer when ordered.

What we are doing / how did we get here?

Eurocharged Performance has acquired the inventory / rights to most LET Motorsports products. LET had made the decision to focus on software, leaving the crucial hardware development to Eurocharged. LET Motorsports was then dissolved in late 2009 and some of the members were hired by Eurocharged. We had shared the same building, ideas, goals, and we spend a huge amount of time co-developing products to benefit the consumer, so it was an easy transition. We now have the ability to tune most European vehicles and provide high quality, affordable aftermarket parts to complement one another.
    We now have a worldwide dealer network, allowing us to better serve customers and enthusiasts all over the globe.

At Eurocharged, we have been tuning BMWs with great success on the track and dyno for a while now and the S65 powered M3 is one of our favorites to work on.

Here is a little info about our E9x M3 tune.
    Click here to enlarge

How we do it:
    We have spent countless hours on the dyno refining our software for the E9x M3. We have raised the torque limiters, modified intake and exhaust VANOS maps, adjusted base ignition angle, ignition angle at full load, maximum relative load maps, and full / part throttle fueling.

The end result is an M3 with more power, torque, and better fuel economy *yes thats right, it's common to see 1-2mpg gains also. All of our files are developed in the USA using a combination of Dyno Tuning (we own a Dyno Dynamics), VBOX Street Tuning, and Track Tuning.

Retail price on our M3 tune is normally priced at $699
    however for our HOLIDAY SPECIAL we are lowering it to just ...
    $449!!!Click here to enlarge

You can also combine your tune with our BMW MYGenius Handheld Programmer for an additional $450 with our tune/handheld package.
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    What does this mean to you?

Well you will now have the capabilities of flashing and reflashing your car in the convenience of your own home, and you keep the flasher for future use!

MyGenius is the most versatile instrument ever invented for serial programming through OBDII.

It uses all recent communication protocols (K-Line, Can and J1850), which allows us to read and write the ECU of most vehicles. MyGenius is able to store the original (stock) file and multiple tune files on the internal memory card. The user can swap between files whenever it’s convenient.

The MYGenius Kit Contains:

F32MYGENIUS - MYGENIUS TOOL
    F32GN024 - OBDII CABLE
    C32GNUSB01 - USB CABLE
    CUSBKEY - USB KEY with SOFTWARE

To update the MyGenius is really simple. The owner needs an internet connection and a few minutes to download what they need from our database, which allows the MyGenius to be able to communicate with a large number of vehicles / ecus. The MyGenius is an all-purpose OBDII flasher with excellent features.

MyGenius is also very easy to use. It will show you the steps to follow during the reading and writing of the ECU, with detailed instructions.

No more sending in your ECU before visiting the dealer for routine service!

ASK US ABOUT ADDING A MYGENIUS TO YOUR TUNE PACKAGE!

Tuning is done a few ways here at Eurocharged.

1. Visit us in Houston, one of our many dealers world wide or catch us at one of our tuning days located all over the globe.
    2. Send your ECU to our Headquarters in Houston TX.
    3. Add a MyGenius to your tuning package and tune from home!

The Eurocharged Dealer Worldwide Network:
    Click here to enlarge

Visit here to see a list of our dealers:
    http://www.eurocharged.com/index.php...d=61&Itemid=68

We also do mobile tuning out of our Chicago affiliate
    Performance AutoWerks of Plainfield, IL and our Eurocharged Canada Headquarters in Toronto, ON.

THANK YOU ALL FOR LOOKING! WE ARE EXCITED TO BE WORKING WITH YOU!

-Eurocharged
    Last edited by seth; 11-29-2011 at 09:21 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

$449 for a tune? I mean, wow.

Do you guys have any dyno of this?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Somewhere in the vault... I'll try to dig one up from Jake or Jerry

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

30whp from a tune? Im calling bull$#@! on this one, but would love to see the dynos.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    30whp from a tune? Im calling bull$#@! on this one, but would love to see the dynos.
    I think that's crank horsepower dude. The image shows 414bhp to 445bhp.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

I'm still curious how all these companies spent countless hours on making a file from scratch on the dyno and don't have any before/after and in between r&d results to boost their sales during an interaction post. Please no techtec graphs Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    I think that's crank horsepower dude. The image shows 414bhp to 445bhp.
    Exactly.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BrenM3 Click here to enlarge
    I'm still curious how all these companies spent countless hours on making a file from scratch on the dyno and don't have any before/after and in between r&d results to boost their sales during an interaction post. Please no techtec graphs Click here to enlarge
    Companies all work differently and some have different approaches. Try to be more supportive of other vendors.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BrenM3 Click here to enlarge
    Agreed. I definitely think some dyno graphs would boost sales.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DevJ Click here to enlarge
    Agreed. I definitely think some dyno graphs would boost sales.
    Give them a chance...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Guys I will get some dyno's posted as soon as they are given to me by the guys down at our home base shop in Houston. I am in Chicago with Jake so it takes a little time (they are busy down there) and it being a holiday week doesn't help.

I can confirm that the 445hp is at the crank, that is just an average though. Any supporting mods, especially intake and exhaust will further improve that number obviously.

Thanks for being patient, I will do my best to answer any questions you guys have and get those dynos up ASAP.

Happy Holidays.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Give them a chance...
    We are. We weren't rude about it. I'm genuinely interested in the tune and would like to see a dyno graph before I buy a product! Click here to enlarge

Eurocharged- take your time! As long as you post it up, we have no issues!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Hey guys...sorry for the epic fail in adding the graph. Jerry and clint are traveling and I have access to the dyno, but all I can find are active autowerks dyno tunes we did which won't help here. I will get them posted as soon as they are back (on jerrys laptop)

Here is what I can do to try and make things right...

First....I will honor the black friday price for anyone in this thread that states they are interested. Even if it take a month for you to make a decision. Ie take all December if you want.

Second....I know there is always skepticism with any tune, especially on this platform, and surely there is VERY GOOD REASON why. So I will do this. The first person to post in the thread that is willing to do before and after dynos will get a FREE tune from us. All we ask is for you to post the results here- both dyno and real road feel for everyone to see...good bad or indifferent!

Hows that sound?
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

Sales@eurocharged.com

Over 7000 customers strong!

Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    Hey guys...sorry for the epic fail in adding the graph. Jerry and clint are traveling and I have access to the dyno, but all I can find are active autowerks dyno tunes we did which won't help here. I will get them posted as soon as they are back (on jerrys laptop)

First....I will honor the black friday price for anyone in this thread that states they are interested. Even if it take a month for you to make a decision. Ie take all December if you want.

Second....I know there is always skepticism with any tune, especially on this platform, and surely there is VERY GOOD REASON why. So I will do this. The first person to post in the thread that is willing to do before and after dynos will get a FREE tune from us. All we ask is for you to post the results here- both dyno and real road feel for everyone to see...good bad or indifferent!

Hows that sound?
    WOW! That's an amazing offer. If I owned an M3, I would for sure do it!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If I don't get a gt-r or c63 coupe within a week, I'll do it. Could someone from eurocharged meet me at autoscope for the tune and before/after dynos/?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

If I don't get a gt-r or c63 coupe within a week, I'll do it. Could someone from eurocharged meet me at autoscope for the tune and before/after dynos/?
    That's the spirit. They wouldn't need to meet you. Get a baseline, flash the tune, then dyno aftwerwards.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    but all I can find are active autowerks dyno tunes we did which won't help here.
    You guys did the Active Autowerke tune that is currently being sold?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Hows that sound?
    Oh, and talk about being stand up guys! Who wouldn't like this offer?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Definitely an incredible offering!! I hear a lot of great things about the work you have done with the AMGs. If I didn't already have a tune lined up for my otherwise stock E90 M3, I would be very interested in your offer. I'm local in Chicago too!
    2002 E46 M3 6MT | Jet Black . Black Nappa | My GermanBoost Build Thread
    2009 E90 M3 DCT | Melbourne Red . Speed Cloth

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

sure, why not. That way its fair too, as its not our dyno etc. They have a pretty sweet setup, with dual racing mustang dynos!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That's the spirit. They wouldn't need to meet you. Get a baseline, flash the tune, then dyno aftwerwards.
    that too lol...
    Eurocharged Performance

Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa

Sales@eurocharged.com

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Tell your friends with N54's about the offer to tune for free if they do a dyno/logging and post a review. We need some info to post for that model too.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Let me tell you how much I know about tuning cars..about jack $#@! lol. So could I get a baseline, tune, and dyno after all in the same day while it's hooked up to the dyno?

I'll tell my cousin about the n54 tune, he had a 335i! Lol!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Let me tell you how much I know about tuning cars..about jack $#@! lol. So could I get a baseline, tune, and dyno after all in the same day while it's hooked up to the dyno?

I'll tell my cousin about the n54 tune, he had a 335i! Lol!
    yes sir. That could honestly be a really good thing for you. If you did it at autoscope, jerry could walk you through exactly what is happening step by step. For me that knowledge is worth more than the cost of admission for someone new to the tuning world....
    Eurocharged Performance

Sales@eurocharged.com

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Hows that sound?
    BANG IM IN!!

i have a DJ local that i wanted to get 100% stock with anyway! now i just need to get the car, should be about a week Click here to enlarge

**edit, but would that work being Im in NJ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    BANG IM IN!!

i have a DJ local that i wanted to get 100% stock with anyway! now i just need to get the car, should be about a week Click here to enlarge
    we can make it work...
    Eurocharged Performance

Sales@eurocharged.com

Click here to enlarge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast