Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by andrew20195 Click here to enlarge
    You do realize that Nguyen is an incredibly common last name among those of Vietnamese descent. >_>
    Like the John Smith of the English Decent LMAO.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jacobs323i Click here to enlarge
    you know why Sticky, because e46fan is horsepower freaks fan lol! Anything that involves them that they dont want public or do not agree with gets banned like most of my posts over there about them.
    I'm not sure about your other posts...but something like this isn't anyones business honestly, just an internal issue for us and a personal issue for Dave.
    Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    HorsepowerFreaks.com
    12905 NE Airport Way
    Portland, OR 97230
    (503) 256-5600
    BMW Performance Parts
    Product questions or to purchase - branden@horsepowerfreaks.com

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HPFBranden Click here to enlarge
    I'm not sure about your other posts...but something like this isn't anyones business honestly, just an internal issue for us and a personal issue for Dave.
    well unfortunately once you commit a crime and are processed it is the right of the public to know. Not to mention this is a community and he was trying to sell stolen parts to members here and e46 so again you are wrong, we have a right to know before someone unknowingly gets dragged down with him for buying stolen property!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Poor guy I feel bad for him honestly..wtf is he doing stealing car parts geez..hopefully not my clutch Branden Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

well unfortunately once you commit a crime and are processed it is the right of the public to know. Not to mention this is a community and he was trying to sell stolen parts to members here and e46 so again you are wrong, we have a right to know before someone unknowingly gets dragged down with him for buying stolen property!
    It's public information sure, but I don't think it's anyones right to know someones personal business, but I guess it's just the world we live in.

Also, you don't even know any facts about what happened. Just third, 4th or 5th hand info...
    Click here to enlarge
    HorsepowerFreaks.com
    12905 NE Airport Way
    Portland, OR 97230
    (503) 256-5600
    BMW Performance Parts

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    Poor guy I feel bad for him honestly..wtf is he doing stealing car parts geez..hopefully not my clutch Branden Click here to enlarge
    No worries bro, your clutch is due to arrive friday and will be out the door that same afternoon!
    Click here to enlarge
    HorsepowerFreaks.com
    12905 NE Airport Way
    Portland, OR 97230
    (503) 256-5600
    BMW Performance Parts

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    Lol I bet if he would have stolen your clutch you'd be leading the lynch mob!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jimefam Click here to enlarge
    Lol I bet if he would have stolen your clutch you'd be leading the lynch mob!
    I do need a clutch bad Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

you know why Sticky, because e46fan is horsepower freaks fan lol! Anything that involves them that they dont want public or do not agree with gets banned like most of my posts over there about them.
    Well that is pretty lame, HPF has always been cool here. E46fanatics is just retarded.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

It's public information sure, but I don't think it's anyones right to know someones personal business, but I guess it's just the world we live in.

Also, you don't even know any facts about what happened. Just third, 4th or 5th hand info...
    You are 100% correct but it is vital for the public to know if this may affect any of their own purchases or builds. Also, important for people to know they can be confident in purchasing as the bad apple has been removed and is being prosecuted.

Since this information already was public there is no way to get rid of it at this point and must be addressed in the proper manner which I believe you guys have. Sorry you had to deal with this nonsense.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You are 100% correct but it is vital for the public to know if this may affect any of their own purchases or builds. Also, important for people to know they can be confident in purchasing as the bad apple has been removed and is being prosecuted.

Since this information already was public there is no way to get rid of it at this point and must be addressed in the proper manner which I believe you guys have. Sorry you had to deal with this nonsense.
    Its all good man, I don't even blame you for the post. Rest assured that everything is being handled and anyone that may have been affected is well informed and understands the situation.
    Click here to enlarge
    HorsepowerFreaks.com
    12905 NE Airport Way
    Portland, OR 97230
    (503) 256-5600
    BMW Performance Parts

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Its all good man, I don't even blame you for the post. Rest assured that everything is being handled and anyone that may have been affected is well informed and understands the situation.
    That is exactly what we wanted to hear, thank you

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You do realize that Nguyen is an incredibly common last name among those of Vietnamese descent. >_>
    Did not, Icelanders are almost 100% Arian... we have a small group of asians and small group of other mixed races...

Lot of people are actually really surprised when they arrive here, and see no black or yellow people (meant in no racist way)
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by angelic0- Click here to enlarge
    Did not, Icelanders are almost 100% Arian...
    Lol, you do realize that the Aryans are actually from the northern India/Pakistan area, right? Hitler believed that they were the ancestors of the modern Germanic peoples, which is why he used the term in his propaganda. This theory has since been proven incorrect. The word you're looking for is "Nordic". :-)

No worries, I didn't think you were being racist, I just wanted to educate. :-)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lol, you do realize that the Aryans are actually from the northern India/Pakistan area, right? Hitler believed that they were the ancestors of the modern Germanic peoples, which is why he used the term in his propaganda. This theory has since been proven incorrect. The word you're looking for is "Nordic". :-)

No worries, I didn't think you were being racist, I just wanted to educate. :-)
    Well actually yes, but my understanding of an Aryan was that they were blonde, blue eyed and tall (exact opposite to the jew)... doesn't quite fit into the description of a pakistan/indian...

But yes, i accept that i was wrong and the correct term would have been Nordic... after a little "google/wiki" search Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Crazy. I worked with David for years. $#@! happens. People make mistakes.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I think even good people make some bad choices. I didn't know David nor have I ever worked with HPF, but I wish David the best of luck along with HPF. Crappy situation though...it always sucks when you have to punish someone you trusted and also to feel betrayed. :\
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thank you, finally someone gets how things should be!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Well that is pretty lame, HPF has always been cool here. E46fanatics is just retarded.
    agreed, but they also do not wield the same power here that they do there. And yes they have been very cool here, but that is how they were on e46 before they got that power.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

I worked with David since the beginning and he was outstanding. Mistakes happen, we are all human.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    I worked with David since the beginning and he was outstanding. Mistakes happen, we are all human.
    Mistakes do happen but little excuses blatant theft from an employer.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Mistakes do happen but little excuses blatant theft from an employer.
    Agree with that bro.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Damn crazy

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

So HPF went under due to the ost of lawsuit...Sad
    335xi Sedan 6AT || Weather(45-60°F)
    -PROcede Rev. 2.5 ~ v5 (3/17 maps) / JB4 (8/21 maps) / COBB (Stg2+FMIC LT Agressive maps)
    †Procede Map2(UT 45 - IGN 40) Aggression Target 2.0 (93 Octane) || 0-60 in 4.0sec
    †Cobb E30 LT (35% Ethanol/65% 93 Octane) || 0-60 in 3.9sec
    AR Design Catless DP || BMS DCI + OCC || ETS 5 FMIC || Alpina B3 Trans Flash || 235/265 19" Michelin PSS

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AltecBX Click here to enlarge
    So HPF went under due to the ost of lawsuit...Sad
    This was big but definitely a combination of factors.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12