Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Modded M3 DCT 60-130 9.47s

First attempt at 60-130, seems like I got 9.47s. Not quite sure how to use the program but I selected height and speed in the graph, and chose the 60-130 function. Mods include:
    DCT
    Full Catless Gintani Exhaust
    MS Pulley
    MS StageII Intake/RPI scoops
    Custom OETuning Dynotune

Runs done with full weight and heavy BBS wheel/tires (car in complete street trim)

Heres graph:
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nice to finally see a 60-130. Great time if that graph is right. That would be very very fast...be over a full second faster than DLSJ5's time. Id be very surprised! What gas you using? 93? race? blend?
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    Nice to finally see a 60-130. Great time if that graph is right. That would be very very fast...be over a full second faster than DLSJ5's time. Id be very surprised! What gas you using? 93? race? blend?
    Seriously, that is really fast for NA m3 with bolt on an tune. Sick!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah its a very fast time which is why I double checked 100 times on the program to make sure. Used 93 octane the temps were very cold (40 degrees ish)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    same road as all the other guys using? that seems incredibly fast for NA M3- i mean, thats bout the fastest ive ever gotten in street trim..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    sent the DBN file to izzy and then pencilgeek to get verified because I doubted my own results (seemed crazy fast)....there was a satellite fallout at the start of the run, and the results would have been a around a half second slower. I did a run again and managed a 10.1 ill upload the graph later....still getting used to this vbox!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    sent the DBN file to izzy and then pencilgeek to get verified because I doubted my own results (seemed crazy fast)....there was a satellite fallout at the start of the run, and the results would have been a around a half second slower. I did a run again and managed a 10.1 ill upload the graph later....still getting used to this vbox!
    I need to get me a vbox. That thing is just sick!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Great run, that's really fast for NA M3 and those mods, about 0.8secs faster than I'd expect
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    9.47? Wow man, this is the new overall NA M3 record.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Pencilgeek? LOL, just send it to me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    seemed like the DBN file was corrupt and it should have been .5 seconds slower because reception was lost.............car is def capable of high 9's I hit a 10.1 on a second attempt

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    seemed like the DBN file was corrupt and it should have been .5 seconds slower because reception was lost.............car is def capable of high 9's I hit a 10.1 on a second attempt
    It's a new record and clearly 9's are within reach. Keep it all in one thread Click here to enlarge