Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

SoCal TRACK DAY!: Streets of Willow 11/26-11/27

SoCal TRACK DAY!: Streets of Willow 11/26-11/27

Cheap $105 if you use the code sow18. I think it expires a week or so before the event? the 20th?

If you have any questions, please email them... I will try to help out when I can, but I don't have technical/specific answers:

sung@extremespeedtrackevents.com

Registration link: http://www.extremespeedtrackevents.c...t-registration

And they also mentioned that there will be Free Timing for the first ALL drivers who register, as well as Free Basic on track instruction for beginners

Couple photos from previous events: (I suck at taking pics so sorry if they're crappy)

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

I'm personally going to be going on the 27th

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Are you involved with this event? I mean I look the other way but you are advertising...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Are you involved with this event? I mean I look the other way but you are advertising...
    Not personally involved, no. I mean, after going to several events, I've met the employees/instructors and chat with them, but I'm not involved with them.

It's just that at every event I go to, there' so few BMWs is embarrassing.
    There are way way way WAY too many cheap cars like civics, Miatas and other JDMs out there.
    I mean, i like JDM cars sure...but more along the lines of a Z, GTR, and whatnot; I'm not a personal fan of $2k cars...

The only event I've been to where the cars are high-end is Speed District; at least with SD, the people on the track have cars that are expensive so they don't want anything to happen to their cars.

When you're out there with miata/civics...totally different story. They don't seem to care about their cars.
    I don't personally profit monetary from people coming, but I do profit in the sense that I will be running with BMWs. The pics posted were taken on my own DSLR, hence they they suck. My Z4 and Jason's cars are in the pics above, with some random cars that I liked.

It bother's me that people have such high performance cars and they don't use them. I hope that seeing the pics and knowing about the events will bring more people out. Hell some say tracking is expensive..but if it'll only cost you $100-130 ish what's there to complain about?
    Gas? Tires? If one really needs to complain about these things...maybe one can't really afford to be driving an expensive car.

Sorry, it's late and I went off on a small tantrum. I just wish people would at least try tracking before saying it's not for them

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by persian54 Click here to enlarge
    I don't personally profit monetary from people coming, but I do profit in the sense that I will be running with BMWs. The pics posted were taken on my own DSLR, hence they they suck. My Z4 and Jason's cars are in the pics above, with some random cars that I liked.
    That is all I wanted to know. Looks like fun, hope more BMW guys get out there.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That is all I wanted to know. Looks like fun, hope more BMW guys get out there.
    Yeah!

I mean, i can understand non-Ms not wanting to track..but if you Have a M, it's meant to be reved high and driven hard!