Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Awesome post OP.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Would be a good candidate for VP for Dr. Paul.... I wanted him to be pres. in '04... Of course it didnt happen, but... Great find OP
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Awesome post OP.
    It got me hard too.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I think this is the same guy who was running around the pentagon with his head on fire telling everybody that they have good reports on terrorists wanting to use airliners as weapons for hitting targets inside the United States. Believe it was a couple of weeks before it happened.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    It got me hard too.
    Still following me around with a hard on? Go give it to sticky

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Awesome post OP.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    Would be a good candidate for VP for Dr. Paul.... I wanted him to be pres. in '04... Of course it didnt happen, but... Great find OP
    It got me hard too.
    Thank you guys, it just bugles my mind, that most of the people in this country are blind to see what our government is doing to the rest of the world just for our own sake and monetary gain.
    This brings back the other thread why Hussein and Gadaffi ware killed with out a court hearing.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN0aNsA9ALg">

P
    utin on Russia said it the best

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Putin is a peice of $#@!ing $#@!.

What the $#@! kind of person says who has the right to kill Gaddafi?

Putin is trying to sell $#@!, he just lost one of his customers, that's why he's mad.

Gaddafi's own people wanted him dead, for a long time. That's what gives us the right to kill him.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Interesting post, 7 countries though?

Why are we doing this?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Putin is a peice of $#@!ing $#@!.

What the $#@! kind of person says who has the right to kill Gaddafi?

Putin is trying to sell $#@!, he just lost one of his customers, that's why he's mad.

Gaddafi's own people wanted him dead, for a long time. That's what gives us the right to kill him.
    Please stop. If you can't see what the elite are doing to the world then I understand why you make such blind posts. We are attacking other countries, because the Elite have an interest and the puppets presidents and media do exactly what they say to do. Now Iran is fully messed up, because of what the US government(or the we can say their puppet masters) did in the 50's. Sticking our noses where it wasn't needed. The American public are a bunch of sheeple who follow exactly what the media tells them to follow. More attention is paid to sports, and other useless crap.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Please stop. If you can't see what the elite are doing to the world then I understand why you make such blind posts. We are attacking other countries, because the Elite have an interest and the puppets presidents and media do exactly what they say to do. Now Iran is fully messed up, because of what the US government(or the we can say their puppet masters) did in the 50's. Sticking our noses where it wasn't needed. The American public are a bunch of sheeple who follow exactly what the media tells them to follow. More attention is paid to sports, and other useless crap.
    The 50's was a different time. You need to understand there was a large threat of Soviet intervention in Iran. If it wasn't the Americans it would have been the Russians. They were both playing the same game.

Also, the British wanted their oil. That was a large component.

I don't think anything that I just wrote justifies overthrowing a government.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    Thank you guys, it just bugles my mind, that most of the people in this country are blind to see what our government is doing to the rest of the world just for our own sake and monetary gain.
    This brings back the other thread why Hussein and Gadaffi ware killed with out a court hearing.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN0aNsA9ALg">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN0aNsA9ALg

P
    utin on Russia said it the best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw5Ij_RFJ1Q
    I agree 100% with ur post dude. Hussein was killed because he wanted to stop selling his oil in dollars is part of the reason, and wanting to use it as another base.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    The 50's was a different time. You need to understand there was a large threat of Soviet intervention in Iran. If it wasn't the Americans it would have been the Russians. They were both playing the same game.

Also, the British wanted their oil. That was a large component.

I don't think anything that I just wrote justifies overthrowing a government.
    The moral of the story is overthrowing governments is most of the time for greed. Also on another note in the off topic section repping should be banned. I hate the system as a whole, but here it makes even less sense.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

The moral of the story is overthrowing governments is most of the time for greed. Also on another note in the off topic section repping should be banned. I hate the system as a whole, but here it makes even less sense.
    Well the system isn't changing so I don't know what to tell you. I hate your posts as a whole but I deal with it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Well the system isn't changing so I don't know what to tell you. I hate most of your posts as a whole but I deal with it.
    The funny thing is most of the members I have met, or exchanged pm's with think you are an ass hat. You proved that with the whole Mert thing supporting a criminal. That looks great now doesn't it...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

The funny thing is most of the members I have met, or exchanged pm's with think you are an ass hat. You proved that with the whole Mert thing supporting a criminal. That looks great now doesn't it...
    All of the members I have met I have gotten along great with. Same with vendors. I also think I'm a pretty nice guy overall and do my best to serve the community well but I can't please everyone. A lot of members appreciate my effort and even just in online interaction I get along well with pretty much everyone here.

To be honest, you are routinely chosen as the most annoying member here. There is a group of members I speak to on a daily basis and routinely they refer to you as a.. well, let's just leave it at that. I disagree with you but I'll defend your right to post and speak your mind. What an ass hat like thing of me to do.

I'm sorry you don't like the rep system and the reason you don't is because you get so many negative reps. That is on you. Now please stop taking threads off course whining and complaining as usual.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

All of the members I have met I have gotten along great with. Same with vendors. I also think I'm a pretty nice guy overall and do my best to serve the community well but I can't please everyone. A lot of members appreciate my effort and even just in online interaction I get along well with pretty much everyone here.

To be honest, you are routinely chosen as the most annoying member here. There is a group of members I speak to on a daily basis and routinely they refer to you as a.. well, let's just leave it at that. I disagree with you but I'll defend your right to post and speak your mind. What an ass hat like thing of me to do.

I'm sorry you don't like the rep system and the reason you don't is because you get so many negative reps. That is on you. Now please stop taking threads off course whining and complaining as usual.

Blah BLah

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    YOu know I had a wonderful witty response to both parties, but guess what, everyone here is / are ass hats, including your's truely... ASS HATS UNITE... Click here to enlarge
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    YOu know I had a wonderful witty response to both parties, but guess what, everyone here is / are ass hats, including your's truely... ASS HATS UNITE... Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I've always expressed my angst in the American public as being sheep. But you tend to cross the line with a lot of your conspiracy theories + hoaxes and $#@!. I generally don't believe that the 'theories' or rumors are 100% correct nor 100% wrong. And you've heard me say this a million times, it's somewhere in between.

Putin is still a peice of $#@!ing $#@!. And the fact you dont see that makes me think you are less informed than Rebecca Black on foreign policy.

btw i didnt neg rep you

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Sticky will start to lose vendors. He can't even get a vendor to get his car done....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I've always expressed my angst in the American public as being sheep. But you tend to cross the line with a lot of your conspiracy theories + hoaxes and $#@!. I generally don't believe that the 'theories' or rumors are 100% correct nor 100% wrong. And you've heard me say this a million times, it's somewhere in between.

Putin is still a peice of $#@!ing $#@!. And the fact you dont see that makes me think you are less informed than Rebecca Black on foreign policy.

btw i didnt neg rep you
    You can disagree with what I say it doesn't matter. Its off topic, and a section where people should be able to voice what they think(not be neg repped for making statements). Also since we are off topic FREE SORENA.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Sticky will start to lose vendors. He can't even get a vendor to get his car done....
    You worry more about my car than I do.

I seem to be gaining vendors and I'm proud my hard work is paying off. Almost makes dealing with you worth it.

You are welcome to go find another forum as your constant negativity just ruins the vibe here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I'll keep posting just to be a thorn in ur side.

FREE SORENA........

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

You can disagree with what I say it doesn't matter. Its off topic, and a section where people should be able to voice what they think(not be neg repped for making statements). Also since we are off topic FREE SORENA.
    He is temp banned for something he earned which you don't even know the details of.

Nobody is stopping you from disagreeing. If you don't want to get neg repped then think before you post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

I'll keep posting just to be a thorn in ur side.

FREE SORENA........
    Ok, you do that.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast