Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Add me to the list.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Interesting.... What are the available track rental days? I'd much prefer 12/7 if at all possible but can make 12/5 if that's the only day.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Please be prepared with a helmet, and I would like drag radials only no street tires, but if u come with streets you will only be able to run in one lane,
    Which lane? hopefully the left? I don't really care about ETs, only trap speeds.

LostMarine: If I absolutely must have drag radials here, can I borrow yours? Click here to enlarge I'll bring my tools to swap out at the track. I personally don't see the need considering my streets hook pretty damn well no matter how cold it is. Best kept secret in street tires!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    Which lane? hopefully the left? I don't really care about ETs, only trap speeds.

LostMarine: If I absolutely must have drag radials here, can I borrow yours? Click here to enlarge I'll bring my tools to swap out at the track. I personally don't see the need considering my streets hook pretty damn well no matter how cold it is. Best kept secret in street tires!
    depends if i have the car still, if im still fully modded, ill be using them, if im going back to stock and have them, yea you can use them. or if i run a 10.x ill take them off and you can use them.. either way, no way to tell now. im getting bombarded with parting out emails since i got my car up for sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    .... since i got my car up for sale
    Again?! You buy another one yet?
    07 e92 335i Best run: 11.83@ 120.04 w/ 1.84 60' & 2127 DA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Trevor008 Click here to enlarge
    Again?! You buy another one yet?
    still want that M, but now im serious about it. i wont pick it up until the 335 is sold or back to stock. but i want to give people a chance see it and see if they want it as is, if not, il go back to stock, trade it in, and use the part-out funds to get a bit aggressive witht he M Click here to enlarge

sorry to go OT though

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    still want that M, but now im serious about it. i wont pick it up until the 335 is sold or back to stock. but i want to give people a chance see it and see if they want it as is, if not, il go back to stock, trade it in, and use the part-out funds to get a bit aggressive witht he M Click here to enlarge

sorry to go OT though
    LostMarine:

If you're up for it, RB turbos and tranny swap? Doubt you need that built tranny when going back to stock or is that on the part-out list as well?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

LostMarine:

If you're up for it, RB turbos and tranny swap? Doubt you need that built tranny when going back to stock or is that on the part-out list as well?
    $#@!, if you want it, go ahead. i didnt list it because i didnt think anyone would want it due to labor costs. i want your stock downpipes.. actually , just email me, we can work something out brother.

lostmarine26@hotmail.com

no need to clog this thread up Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Mike let me know if you have any spots still open. Thanks
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    What's up man! I think I should drag Jon out to this rental so you guys can have a rematch! Was a really close run from my viewpoint Click here to enlarge

I'm the guy with the black 335i at Captree a few weeks ago.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Not one person has paypaled me so I have all spots open
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Interesting.... What are the available track rental days? I'd much prefer 12/7 if at all possible but can make 12/5 if that's the only day.
    I think that day is avalible also.. my thought was the 5th cause if there is bad weather that day we cab postpone to the 6th or 7th but if we do the 7th the track closes for the season on the 10th so we will be sol
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

What's up man! I think I should drag Jon out to this rental so you guys can have a rematch! Was a really close run from my viewpoint Click here to enlarge

I'm the guy with the black 335i at Captree a few weeks ago.
    Hey man. Nice meeting you. You can try to drag Jon out I know he wont come. Jon said he beat you pretty good. Is that true? LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Ok thanks. I should be able to make it. Confirming my flight to FL tomorrow. I believe I am leaving the following week so it should work. Thx.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Hey man. Nice meeting you. You can try to drag Jon out I know he wont come. Jon said he beat you pretty good. Is that true? LOL
    sure 1.5 cars 60-155 mph is buslengths to him right? Click here to enlarge

Also I ran virtually dead even from a 40-130 run on the bridge to Captree in the morning that same day, so who knows. Either way, with his car and my car from a roll, averaged out over the 30+ runs we've done, he's a bit stronger overall. He runs a lot stronger the hotter it gets outside, I've lost by 3 car lengths before when it was 81 degrees outside, but my car runs better when its frigid outside. I actually got him by a car last year to 145 on the bridge when it was like 30 degrees outside.

I think the outcome would change if I gutted this car, which I really don't want to do. Means removing the exhaust from behind the downpipes, all the seats, trunk liner, engine bay plastics, probably worth a good 250 lbs or so.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

sure 1.5 cars 60-155 mph is buslengths to him right? Click here to enlarge

Also I ran virtually dead even from a 40-130 run on the bridge to Captree in the morning that same day, so who knows. Either way, with his car and my car from a roll, averaged out over the 30+ runs we've done, he's a bit stronger overall. He runs a lot stronger the hotter it gets outside, I've lost by 3 car lengths before when it was 81 degrees outside, but my car runs better when its frigid outside. I actually got him by a car last year to 145 on the bridge when it was like 30 degrees outside.

I think the outcome would change if I gutted this car, which I really don't want to do. Means removing the exhaust from behind the downpipes, all the seats, trunk liner, engine bay plastics, probably worth a good 250 lbs or so.
    2 short bus lengths. Click here to enlarge

We ran 60-140 the first run. He had the momentum on me. Still nothing more than a 1/4 car lead. 2nd run was to 165 I had him by about 1/2 a car the whole way. May not be the same story you got though. Click here to enlarge

The thing with Jon is his weight. He gains 1/2 10th on me from it alone so seeing how I can hold him off and sometimes be ahead I feel I have the stronger machine. You know he will scream and yell about it now though. LOL.

Hopefully you can get him there because his last 11.9 best can be much better. Id love to run the tree with him and do some reaction runs as well. Sadly he will never show though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

2 short bus lengths. Click here to enlarge

We ran 60-140 the first run. He had the momentum on me. Still nothing more than a 1/4 car lead. 2nd run was to 165 I had him by about 1/2 a car the whole way. May not be the same story you got though. Click here to enlarge

The thing with Jon is his weight. He gains 1/2 10th on me from it alone so seeing how I can hold him off and sometimes be ahead I feel I have the stronger machine. You know he will scream and yell about it now though. LOL.

Hopefully you can get him there because his last 11.9 best can be much better. Id love to run the tree with him and do some reaction runs as well. Sadly he will never show though.
    He weighs like 140, you weigh like 180, 40 lbs can't make that much difference, no? Unless his P32 kit really makes that much weight difference?

He'll likely get me on ET all day long, even on street tires. I consistently run 12.3 - 12.4 with very little variance on street tires with 1.9 - 2.0 60fts launching in 2nd gear. The trap speeds will depend on DA and humidity. I pray to god for a low humidity/-2000 DA day. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Just sent payment for two spots. Thank You.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lowprofile Click here to enlarge
    Just sent payment for two spots. Thank You.
    Cool
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

He weighs like 140, you weigh like 180, 40 lbs can't make that much difference, no? Unless his P32 kit really makes that much weight difference?

He'll likely get me on ET all day long, even on street tires. I consistently run 12.3 - 12.4 with very little variance on street tires with 1.9 - 2.0 60fts launching in 2nd gear. The trap speeds will depend on DA and humidity. I pray to god for a low humidity/-2000 DA day. Click here to enlarge
    Im about 190 these days and yes 50lb's makes a difference when you are talking about cars that are that close in performance. His P30 kit really doesnt do much but the more rigid suspension helps im sure. The lightweight rotors are offset by my lightweight rims. Its the difference between winning a losing. 50lb's is about 1/2 a car. You are talking about 2 cars launching from 40-60 MPH and are side by side most of the race up until 170 MPH. It really doesnt get much closer than that.

The thing I dont understand is why Jon's track times are so high compared to mine. I believe from a dig is where I would smoke him. If we started from 0 it wouldnt be such a close race. Thats why he only races me from a roll.

Get Jon to the track. I look forward to seeing you at ATCO also. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

can we send full payment as well? ill send after work today.
    F10 M5 : ??????
    E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires, Stock Interior,DSC on

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

You can send all the money you want to me,
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Ok all set for the 5th I have 5 spots filled already who else is in?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

You can send all the money you want to me,
    LOL

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast