Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Israel says attack on Iran is getting closer

Looks like Israel is getting ready for war:

Israeli President Shimon Peres warned on Sunday that an attack onIran is becoming increasingly likely, days before a report by the UN's nuclear watchdog on Iran's nuclear programme is due."The possibility of a military attack against Iran is now closer to being applied than the application of a diplomatic option," Peres told the Israel Hayom daily.

http://news.yahoo.com/israels-peres-...022212256.html

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Where is Sorena??????????????????????????
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Banned
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Where he belongs.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Really? Why? I guess I missed something over the weekend.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Kind of reminds me of what happened in Iraq in 1981 when they were about to complete their nuclear plant. Israel went in with a small squadron of planes, bombed the plant and left. No fuss, no big deal; just did what they had to do and pulled out.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

That's right, pull our troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan, and lets start sending them to Iran...

Sorena is banned? Why, what happened? Or do we not want to re-visit this?

IDK... The threat of nuclear weapons isn't what it use to be... Sure, it'll kill a hell of a lot of people, but if 1 person launches a nuke, you know everyone else will too, that's an outcome we don't want to see, do we?
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

I dont see why we should wait to bomb their nuclear program? They flat out admit to wanting to destroy western influence, take over the region etc.. etc..

What is there to even discuss? Thats like letting a criminal own a gun and say it's for 'home defense'. Yea gimme a break.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    I dont see why we should wait to bomb their nuclear program? They flat out admit to wanting to destroy western influence, take over the region etc.. etc..

What is there to even discuss? Thats like letting a criminal own a gun and say it's for 'home defense'. Yea gimme a break.
    Depends on the criminal... If it's one who's commit murder in the past, damn right you make sure he (or she) doesn't own a gun. But if it's a criminal who commit computer fraud, i'd say let them have a gun because there are plenty of people who will be gunning for that bastard.

Is dropping a bomb or two on them going to make any difference though? So we did it once before in the past, but they have continued down the same path, in the end it's not enough of a deterrence... You do it enough times and the next time they test a ballistic missile, it won't be in their own country's airspace...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

All other implications and regional problems aside, bombing tthe nucleair facilities is no option this time.
    Iran learned from the last time, and they have build their primary nucleair facility inside a mountain...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

So then let's just let them build it and wait to see what happens. That's a great idea.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    Depends on the criminal... If it's one who's commit murder in the past, damn right you make sure he (or she) doesn't own a gun. But if it's a criminal who commit computer fraud, i'd say let them have a gun because there are plenty of people who will be gunning for that bastard.

Is dropping a bomb or two on them going to make any difference though? So we did it once before in the past, but they have continued down the same path, in the end it's not enough of a deterrence... You do it enough times and the next time they test a ballistic missile, it won't be in their own country's airspace...
    The criminal already admits he wants to kill his neighbors. Is he allowed a gun for 'home defense' ?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

So then let's just let them build it and wait to see what happens. That's a great idea.
    This facility has already been build....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    This facility has already been build....
    Who knows how close they are to testing their first nuclear warhead...

You thought 9/11 was bad?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

In May 2011, the world’s global nuclear inspection agency, frustrated by Iran’s refusal to answer questions, revealed that it possessed evidence that Tehran has conducted work on a highly sophisticated nuclear triggering technology that experts said could be used for only one purpose: setting off a nuclear weapon.

^^

Ok remember when you were like 13 and you were jerking off in your room and you got walked in on by your mom and you tried to play it off like you werent jerking off?

That's Iran right now. "lulz gaiz wut nukez?"

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

^^^ Great way to put it....Too funny!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

that experts said could be used for only one purpose: setting off a nuclear weapon.
    I hope these aren't the 'same' experts would said that there were WMD in Iraq...

Don't get me wrong, I think the spread of nuclear weapons is bad for everyone... That whole area has been wanting a nuke since WWII, and it's just a matter of time... But what is the solution, more death, more wasted civilians lives... That's the problem with dictatorships, it's all about the dictator, and who cares if a few million of their own people pay the price... In the end, they got to kill their enemies and ruin the lives of their own people in the process... Where's that seal team that took out osama, send them in to take care of iran's president and the whole command staff...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

No country in the.world has enough resources right now to invade Iran.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

I hope these aren't the 'same' experts would said that there were WMD in Iraq...

Don't get me wrong, I think the spread of nuclear weapons is bad for everyone... That whole area has been wanting a nuke since WWII, and it's just a matter of time... But what is the solution, more death, more wasted civilians lives... That's the problem with dictatorships, it's all about the dictator, and who cares if a few million of their own people pay the price... In the end, they got to kill their enemies and ruin the lives of their own people in the process... Where's that seal team that took out osama, send them in to take care of iran's president and the whole command staff...
    Theres a huge difference between what we want to do to Iran versus what we did in Iraq. Iraq was an invasion for a 'regime change'. Iran is just a concentrated strike against one facility to keep it from possessing nuclear warheads. The end goals are completely different. No civilians need to die, no one needs to invade. Just take away Irans toys and let the rest of the world sleep at night. I dont understand what is so hard for people to realize.

It's pretty clear what Iran's intentions are. We dont need 'experts' to tell us what they intend to do with nuclear warheads. This isn't Iraq in 2002.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I know there is a difference, one that be plainly seen for us looking from 'the outside' in... or looking outside from within (Depending on your side of it). But what is reality and what is fantasy, we can only speculate at this point.

I hope it's a simple matter of going in and making sure that the capability to produce such weapons is near impossible, but the reality is, it may turn into something more than that, and that's what i'm afraid will happen. Who is to say it's only in 'one facility'. How do we know it's not spread out through out the country and requires an invasion like Iraq did in '02?

All we can do is speculate at this point... I hope it's a small operation, but don't be surprised if the United States throws 30-40k troops at the situation to quell resistance...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

I know there is a difference, one that be plainly seen for us looking from 'the outside' in... or looking outside from within (Depending on your side of it). But what is reality and what is fantasy, we can only speculate at this point.

I hope it's a simple matter of going in and making sure that the capability to produce such weapons is near impossible, but the reality is, it may turn into something more than that, and that's what i'm afraid will happen. Who is to say it's only in 'one facility'. How do we know it's not spread out through out the country and requires an invasion like Iraq did in '02?

All we can do is speculate at this point... I hope it's a small operation, but don't be surprised if the United States throws 30-40k troops at the situation to quell resistance...
    I agree with you there. I hope it is a small and concentrated mission with zero loss of life. If we can remake the Osirak attack of 1981 that would be ideal.

Iran's government are big talkers, they don't have the ability to retaliate against the US or Israel. Just because they bought dozens of ancient russian weaponry doesnt make their system inpenetrable.

If the world is smart, there will be no need for an invasion. So far, we are attacking them under their own noses.

Check this out.

http://topics.nytimes.com/top/refere...nyt-classifier

Nobody is going to die from a computer virus. If Israel can disarm them using this method only, they would.

Israel doesn't want to get into war, contrary to popular belief.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

we're already throwng enough money at israel from our taxpayers pockets.

i look at the US in the middle east like i look at gov bail outs. it just shouldn't have happened. unless US funded israel has kept the arab league under some sort of power ceiling this has all been a complete waste.
    plus whether the US military sheds blood over there in iran or not won't change that it still costs US tax payers to fund israeli military operations.
    israel is the tarbaby that's kept us glued to that $#@!hole corner of the world for over 60 years.

why is there still rep system in OT?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    Banned
    Why? WTF
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No