Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Good job dude, those RBs seem to be doing well at 21 psi.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I was at the airstripish location yesterday, I did a 2-3-4 pull then a 3-4-5 pull 30 seconds later to 150 mph and timing went flat across all six cylinders in 5th gear. The initial 2-3-4 pull looked perfect sans a drop in cylinder 5. Fuel trims went from a max of +20 to negative trims consistently the longer the pull went.

I so wish I could be reflashed back to old dme software lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    I was at the airstripish location yesterday, I did a 2-3-4 pull then a 3-4-5 pull 30 seconds later to 150 mph and timing went flat across all six cylinders in 5th gear. The initial 2-3-4 pull looked perfect sans a drop in cylinder 5. Fuel trims went from a max of +20 to negative trims consistently the longer the pull went.

I so wish I could be reflashed back to old dme software lol.
    Can you please PM me the airstrip that you speak of so I can go there and do some testing on my setup, thats if its close by ofcourse..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    awesome again DZ. im liking what i see so far

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Rob@RBTurbo Click here to enlarge
    I'd love to see an RB car first in the 10s
    all in due time my friend Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Good job dude, those RBs seem to be doing well at 21 psi.
    hell yea he does!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LM u hitting the strip this week?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Cn555ic Click here to enlarge
    Can you please PM me the airstrip that you speak of so I can go there and do some testing on my setup, thats if its close by ofcourse..
    I can't pm here sticky disabled my pm ability lol.

No secret, captree/ocean pkwy. Plenty of wide open road to crack 160 mph. Good 35 miles each way though from where I live.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    planning on it Click here to enlarge but just for street use. 19" wheels, pump/meth, full weight, 17-18 psi. wanna see how she does in DD trim and how far off vbox is

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Cool, tomorrow?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    hopefully

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Good luck buddy
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I hit the strip yesterday. No burnout full weight I hit 12.0 at 121 and timing drop outs (20psi). I did a 12.3 at 120 with map 7 (16psi). I'm sure if I get everything ironed out and a line lock, I can get some much better times. Dzenno I need you to come to champion bad to help me dial my car in!!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That's all in your launch and shifts man...I can guarantee you and any 6mt driver that the following will produce numbers:

1) WOTBox
    2) Linelock
    3) DRs

Without these its also doable but you really have to be a damn pro driver which i know I'm not and never will be...can you get these any time soon? I can come to champion after work starting Wednesday...let me know...

Map7 on RBs is about 435-440whp on champion's dyno and doing a custom map6 should give you easily another 4-6mph if not more...You get that 60' down to a 1.7 and you've got an 11.4 in there
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2087 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    That's all in your launch and shifts man...I can guarantee you and any 6mt driver that the following will produce numbers:

1) WOTBox
    2) Linelock
    3) DRs

Without these its also doable but you really have to be a damn pro driver which i know I'm not and never will be...can you get these any time soon? I can come to champion after work starting Wednesday...let me know...

Map7 on RBs is about 435-440whp on champion's dyno and doing a custom map6 should give you easily another 4-6mph if not more...You get that 60' down to a 1.7 and you've got an 11.4 in there
    Is the wotbox that good? They contacted me about advertising and I would like to get more feedback.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Its a dream come true for 6MTs..with it you can launch with boost of the line, save your clutch/tranny during shifts and make shifts faster than typical automatics (0.8ms I can now pull off after practice)...I say WOTBox would definitely be a great vendor to have around...I told them about this site and that's where they came from to contact you
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2087 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Its a dream come true for 6MTs..with it you can launch with boost of the line, save your clutch/tranny during shifts and make shifts faster than typical automatics (0.8ms I can now pull off after practice)...I say WOTBox would definitely be a great vendor to have around...I told them about this site and that's where they came from to contact you
    Really? If it was due to your actions then it would seem I owe you one. I emailed them back saying I was at SEMA and got an automatic response from them saying they were at SEMA so we will see what happens lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge ask Jon...my car was/is a test car for them and I helped them test the CPS signal which is used to properly calculate RPM for this car...one thing that'd be really nice is if they offered a p'n'p harness for it instead of intercepting/tapping directly on the sensor wires...They've been waiting for install pics from me forever and that's basically the only thing missing before it goes live as "officialy supported" on their site
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2087 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge ask Jon...my car was/is a test car for them and I helped them test the CPS signal which is used to properly calculate RPM for this car...one thing that'd be really nice is if they offered a p'n'p harness for it instead of intercepting/tapping directly on the sensor wires...They've been waiting for install pics from me forever and that's basically the only thing missing before it goes live as "officialy supported" on their site
    So what is the hold up on the install pics?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm not the cleanest at wiring, just doesn't look pretty Click here to enlarge and I've been putting it off thinking I'll clean it up but honestly I'll just snap pics of what I've got as I really think I won't do it any better ever Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'd pick up a wotbox if it was PNP. No time to play around at the moment. Great numbers Dz.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    exactly...wish i knew...i think there is/was a leak at the nozzles past the flow sensor
    Clogged nozzle maybe? Some residue from all the meth; Even with filter I have crap showing up at my nozzles sometimes. But if the sensor's reading fine then I don't know, since it'll/should detect clogs before or after.
    || DCT | ESS Tune | ACM Test-pipes | AA Green Filter | Swift Spec-R Springs | Stoptech ST-40 F || || My Youtube Channel|| My Vimeo Channel ||

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Coupling it with a piggyback works really well. For example while doing a 2step you are under targeting on boost so the DME will throw a 30FF boost leak limp after a few moments. But when the JB4 is running the 2step we just trick the DME in to thinking its at full target. And after you let the clutch back out we send a delete command to remove all the other codes that crop up during the 2step process. Plus with the CPS module we can use a 10 degree retard while 2stepping to build a little more boost. Click here to enlarge

On the circuit we're using now we're using an NPN transistor and its running hotter than I like so may need to switch over to a MOSFET.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Coupling it with a piggyback works really well. For example while doing a 2step you are under targeting on boost so the DME will throw a 30FF boost leak limp after a few moments. But when the JB4 is running the 2step we just trick the DME in to thinking its at full target. And after you let the clutch back out we send a delete command to remove all the other codes that crop up during the 2step process. Plus with the CPS module we can use a 10 degree retard while 2stepping to build a little more boost. Click here to enlarge

On the circuit we're using now we're using an NPN transistor and its running hotter than I like so may need to switch over to a MOSFET.
    when will you have that available? I'd like to try it with the JB4 to see how it stacks up against the wotbox...will you have the NLS part of that as well? It'd be great if you had a map similar to map4 that passed through whatever a flash was doing and then did the following on top:

1) meth flow safety - no meth flow it drops boost to Xpsi and gives some feedback to the user that this happened (fast flashing hazard lights in the interior)
    2) NLS+2step

I'd hit that for sure Click here to enlarge fyi, with the wotbox on RBs I see 5-6psi at 4k rpm when 2-stepping...this is with the cobb timing map which I wouldn't think differs much from stock in this low load situation but i may be totally wrong
    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12