Close

Thread: EID MUBARAK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Wink EID MUBARAK

EID AL ADHA Mubarak to all my Brothers and Sisters here on the forums and around the world. God Bless you all. Have a great Eid and eat lots lol.

Ejaz
    0-60
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Eid Mubarak to you and your family as well.

How many of us are on the forum anyway, I've always wondered haha?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Eid mubarak! I was going to post, but you beat me to it! Click here to enlarge

Just an FYI for anyone that is wanting to know. Today/Yesterday was Eid-Al-Adha or The Festival of Sacrifice.

Click for the backstory for those interested.
      Click here to enlarge Spoiler:  
    The story dates back to the time of Abraham (Ibrahim) and his some Ishmael(Ismail). God asked Abraham to sacrifice his most prized possession. For Abraham, it was his beloved Son Ishmael. Torn between what to do, he asks his son for advice. Ishmael, proving his love for his father and even more so for his faith agrees on the sacrifice. At the last instant before Abraham sacrifices Ishmael, god replaces Ishmael's place with a sheep/goat. From that day forward, it is known to all muslims as the day of sacrifice.

Clearly this is not feasible in this day and age, nor would it be expected, but what I think the moral of the story is,is to be merciful to others and sacrifice what you can when you can.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Eid Mubarak!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    Eid mubarak! I was going to post, but you beat me to it! Click here to enlarge

Just an FYI for anyone that is wanting to know. Today/Yesterday was Eid-Al-Adha or The Festival of Sacrifice.

Click for the backstory for those interested.
      Click here to enlarge Spoiler:  
    The story dates back to the time of Abraham (Ibrahim) and his some Ishmael(Ismail). God asked Abraham to sacrifice his most prized possession. For Abraham, it was his beloved Son Ishmael. Torn between what to do, he asks his son for advice. Ishmael, proving his love for his father and even more so for his faith agrees on the sacrifice. At the last instant before Abraham sacrifices Ishmael, god replaces Ishmael's place with a sheep/goat. From that day forward, it is known to all muslims as the day of sacrifice.

Clearly this is not feasible in this day and age, nor would it be expected, but what I think the moral of the story is,is to be merciful to others and sacrifice what you can when you can.
    The backstory helped because I had no idea what this was about. Happy holiday to our Muslim members.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Thanks Sticky and Brothers. Hope You all had a wonderful EID
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Eid Mubarak!
    Rep Points > Posts since 2010

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Eid mubarak to all wish you the best in life

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

A little late but Eid Mubarak and happy holiday to all....
    2007 E63 P30
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

So what was great about this eid was that I got a chance to visit my family in Houston, but what sucked was, it involved 3 hours of driving.

Visited two families, each 1 hour in different directions (a triangle if you will). Was great visiting them, the driving just tired me out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Eid Mubarak PEI330Ci, crniamg, Exeenom, dzenno and darkphantom.

I just sat at home for most of the day and chatted with Family and friends from around the world while local Family came over for Eid. Also played my PS3 a lot as i havent touched that thing in months!

Waxed the M3 as the weather is sexy. Went out to the coffeeshop every night and chilled with the Fella's and Grape Mint Sheesha Click here to enlarge and PHASE 10 and UNO. LOL
    Click here to enlarge