Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Do Not Buy From Prior-design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'l Tell You Why

it's not a nice story, i orderd the widebody body kit with exhaust from PRIOR-DESIGN from DE. that cost me about niearly 6000 Euro +GST(15% of it is GST) befor i paid, the thing they tell me like a love story, "the body kit is great, nothing need be fixed, just put it on it will work, you will resive the part in one week after you paid". once i paid, that's a different story, they always not response with my email, and i'v been waiting for the part for 3 month after a paid. i just got the parts late last month. but the kit was not as good as they tell me, i need to do a lot of work for put the kit on, and i have to get a M3 window wash wather botle for the kit, becaue BMW 335 's one is too big. the worst thing is,!!!!!!!!!!!!! the exhaust is not even for my car. the guy who work in the car work shop, told me "this is not for you car"
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Ok, you are from China I gather so the English won't be the best, not an issue.

I still don't see what the issue is though. You haven't posted any pictures of poor fitment, just e-mails showing that you needed to pay before they sent the parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    they are keep telling me it will arrive on NEXT WEEK, so i can get the product the week after
    after 3 month, finally i got the product, and that was not what i was looking for, the exhaust is not even for my car
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeand buring them to NZ cost 15% GST

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

So New Zealand is where you are?

So they took a long time to ship? 3 months is way long but they are shipping across the globe...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

they shiping the parts by aircraft, which takes 2 days from DE to NZ.
    i did post all of this at e90post as well
    a guy (nomis_nehc) summary the whole thing for me:
    Okay, I hate to say this, but there are a lot of morons here posting useless $#@!. Sure, both parties' English is difficult to understand, that's fine. It's neither of their first language, and unfortunately, it's the medium they have to communicate to each other with. But on that same note, what was discussed is simple and easy to understand enough.

The buyer asked about fitment, the seller said it's good. The buyer asked about delivery date, the seller said it'll be shipped in days. What the f' is so hard to understand about that is beyond me.

As for the guy "taking a laid back" attitude about this. I don't know about you, but from what's inferred, it seems like the buyer is probably a busy guy that makes serious money (enough to go drop 5 digits on body kit), and people like that usually holds expectation on people and not worry about the minor details.

For what it's worth, it's not as if Prior is a unknown company either. The buyer looked around for reviews and other feedback, and did not find any red flags. Not only that, learning that Prior's products are often exhibited in shows and whatnot probably made him feel safe about buying from them.

All in all, I can't fault the buyer at all. Prior f'ed up big time, and they need to make this right. They did not deliver any of the commitment that they promised to the buyer.