Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Another labonde crapped out.

Seems today my labonte decided to stop reading flow....
    I have a Snow performance Safe Injection i could use to replace it. Anybody know if the wiring is the same? Basically can i connect the Labonte white connector wiring to the snow performance. I know snow developped it and improved it from the labonte.
    IF not can someone help me out with the wiring ?
    Thanks
    Enrico
    07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD BMS E85 - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by enrita Click here to enlarge
    Seems today my labonte decided to stop reading flow....
    I have a Snow performance Safe Injection i could use to replace it. Anybody know if the wiring is the same? Basically can i connect the Labonte white connector wiring to the snow performance. I know snow developped it and improved it from the labonte.
    IF not can someone help me out with the wiring ?
    Thanks
    Enrico
    i've owned both and knew the answer to this. But I think they operate differently unfortunately, but I can't remember. It may be the gauge signal thats different, not the input signals.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    thanks, i have actually found online 2 pdf manuals. i think i can keep the wiring/connector and just switch the wires around in the right order for it to work on snow. will try tomorrow.
    07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD BMS E85 - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The snow performance needs to be spliced into the pumps positive wire. Otherwise it's the same as labonte.