Close

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sorry I meant vents vacuum to atmosphere. Terry check email.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    so does anyone need my tires or no? if not, ill be leaving them home

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Get the damn WOTBox and own the autos Click here to enlarge trust me the thing works! you could pull off faster shifts than the auto with NLS, not flatline timing, keep boost/meth flowing through the shifts, and launch with some boost off the line as well...with a good burnout I was pulling off 1.7-1.8 60' easily even without the WOTBox 2-step or boost off the line...man I wish I wired that thing/configured it earlier

with this in I really don't see how an auto tranny could be more fun, seriously
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    Sorry I meant vents vacuum to atmosphere. Terry check email.
    Ah I see it. Hmm I guess you could Tee it in to the common wastegate vacuum line (post solenoids) and then have it vent out vacuum during a failsafe. Should drop boost and throw a 30FF code just not sure if it would be fast enough to prevent major knock.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Ah I see it. Hmm I guess you could Tee it in to the common wastegate vacuum line (post solenoids) and then have it vent out vacuum during a failsafe. Should drop boost and throw a 30FF code just not sure if it would be fast enough to prevent major knock.
    Ideally I'll never see this thing in action. The only meth flow issues I've ever had were flow sensor related lol.

I suppose it's more for peace of mind than anything else.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Doubt I'll be breaking any records. Click here to enlarge maybe laloosh could use them though?

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Rear won't fit my car. So I'd leave them unless Ben changes his mind

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Here's a log with the flatline. Look at fuel mode spike from 2 to 6 just after I let off throttle. That is precisely what Cobb was looking for when this happened on the stage 2 pump map on meth. Although too early to tell I have a feeling this can be fixed.
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Looks like the warmer temps and 100lbs of weight in the trunk drastically helped with my traction. It actually hooked up in 2nd gear lol. I guess I'm leaving all my work crap as far back in the trunk as possible tomorrow.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok, I just did 3 back to back 3-4 shifts in Mexico. Timing recovered anywhere from 5 to 7 degrees on each one! I suspect the recovery is due to the different shift points I was trying though. Unfortunately in my excitement I only logged one of them Click here to enlarge

All six cylinders timing, solid. WGDC perfect. AFR perfect. I just hope it stays that way Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    In for the results. Good luck out there guys and dont break anything.
    2015 F82 M4 - DCT - YMB
    2008 E90 335xi - AT - TSM

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Irishace Click here to enlarge
    In for the results. Good luck out there guys and dont break anything.
    only thing im worried about is axles....one of my last run on the previous track day I though I broke the car, it just broke loose and shook everything. Since then ive been kinda paranoid and feel like im going to abandoning alot of runs tomorrow lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm not going to go hard off the line on all-season street tires. I'll go hard enough to cut say 2.0 60fts and wot the rest of the way praying to the tuner gods for a 120 trap Click here to enlarge

I hope steven shows up though, we need someone to record the runs Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm not going to go hard off the line on all-season street tires. I'll go hard enough to cut say 2.0 60fts and wot the rest of the way praying to the tuner gods for a 120 trap Click here to enlarge

I hope steven shows up though, we need someone to record the runs Click here to enlarge
    lol id kill for a 2.0, 1.9 would be awesome but lets get real, 2.1-2.2 is gonna be a good run lmao

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    lol id kill for a 2.0, 1.9 would be awesome but lets get real, 2.1-2.2 is gonna be a good run lmao
    off the line I definitely have an advantage even with my inferior rubber Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oosh I wish you brake the axles get the DSS ones and be done worrying about that $#@!...$#@! guys go get those numbers or don't go! Lol
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    Oosh I wish you brake the axles get the DSS ones and be done worrying about that $#@!...$#@! guys go get those numbers or don't go! Lol
    $#@! you lol, im 3 hours away from home on business and getting married in a little over a week, the last thing I need right now is broken anything. Its bad enough my windshield cracked all the way accross 2 days ago.

I don't care about et, i must have said this about 100 times. I never race anything good at the track, the only fun I have is randomness on the street, where trap speed determine the winner. 14.0 @ 120.00 and i Will be alot happier then a 11.9 @ 119 believe it or not

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm a drag racing nub lol. Last year when I went I did a 12.8@114 with misfires galore! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    only thing im worried about is axles....one of my last run on the previous track day I though I broke the car, it just broke loose and shook everything. Since then ive been kinda paranoid and feel like im going to abandoning alot of runs tomorrow lol
    +1.....watch out for that wheel hop I thought I blew up the rear end @ englishtown this past weekend...trap speed over ET

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    +1.....watch out for that wheel hop I thought I blew up the rear end @ englishtown this past weekend...trap speed over ET
    I just hope Clap is able to run otherwise its gonna suck Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm a drag racing nub lol. Last year when I went I did a 12.8@114 with misfires galore! Click here to enlarge
    Well its a good thing more then 1 cobb car is going. IF one of us is drastically off from each other trap wise then something is off with cars. I actually want to go to vertify the 117-118 pump gas runs weren't a fluke cause all these 380-390 cobb dynos on that same map don't match up to the trap speed I ran.
    Plus there a video on e90 of some guy going 12.3-12.4 at 108-109 on the same map, and some other guy claimed 115-116 so its a toss up at this point. All 5 of my runs last time out were within .6mph of each other.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well its a good thing more then 1 cobb car is going. IF one of us is drastically off from each other trap wise then something is off with cars. I actually want to go to vertify the 117-118 pump gas runs weren't a fluke cause all these 380-390 cobb dynos on that same map don't match up to the trap speed I ran.
    Plus there a video on e90 of some guy going 12.3-12.4 at 108-109 on the same map, and some other guy claimed 115-116 so its a toss up at this point. All 5 of my runs last time out were within .6mph of each other.
    DA, driver skill, traction, actual mods, etc. Too many variables.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I just hope Clap is able to run otherwise its gonna suck Click here to enlarge
    Yea that crack is right accross the entire windshiled a about 2 inches above the wiper. I mean their "inspection" there is usual a joke but you never know.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You guys do more worrying then driving Click here to enlarge

Get on it hard and keep her straight! In all seriousness, don't put yiour wedding in jeopardy, be safe out there.
    2015 F82 M4 - DCT - YMB
    2008 E90 335xi - AT - TSM

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Irish, these Americans are too soft lol you bring that $#@! up here in Canada they'll kick you off the track hehheeheh Click here to enlarge

Ooosh, if you break an axle in that schedule you'd get it fixed and upgraded in no time and just tack it on to the wedding budget Click here to enlarge wouldn't even feel it, and you'd be back there in no time pulling 1.5-1.7 60' all day long
    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast