Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    What would you say the most disturbing movie you have ever seen is? Philosophy of a Knife is mine by far.
    Nothing has really disturbed me, as far as movies. The Exorcist got me pretty good as a child but I just loved that about horror when I was young, it was more real to me.

The most recent 'disturbing' kind of film I enjoyed is Chained. I recommend it!

And I found Philosophy of a knife on YT. I'll try to watch it this evening so I can get back to about it soon. No offense in advance. It's not my kind of movie and I don't think I'll enjoy watching it, but I will give an honest review after I see it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    One of the late horror movies that I thought was pretty scary was The Rite with Anthony Hopkins. Something about that movie creeps me the $#@! out. The other scary movie I watched while growing up was the original Exorcist movie. Not scary anymore but it was great back then.
    John 3:16

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @Torgus i can't watch that movie. I skipped to all the death scenes and they're terrible. The rest of it isn't worth sitting through.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This is not really a horror movie, but it sure as hell disturbed the living lights out of me: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1530509/

And I don't get easily disturbed...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12