Close

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by R1000K3 Click here to enlarge
    Dzenno has shared a lot of hard earned wortwile technical information during the past months. Vishnu could not have damaged their own image more than they did by being so aggressive against him on a personal level, in front of public. I expect far more from a professional tuner.
    Everyone that now posts on this forum has been a troll of somekind or is a troll that was or is banned from E90post at some time or another!Click here to enlarge

On a side note this freaking snow falling in the East Coast is horrible...Just horrible especially so early in October..Plain old sucks balls

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bash Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, are there no phone apps for this forum, it's annoying to read from phone safari?
    There are apps but I don't like the security holes.

Why is it annoying? It's perfectly fine from Safari and I browse from my phone frequently. I prefer a real browser that doesn't dumb down the experience like the apps.

I may add the vbulletin mobile app in the near future, I may.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    It can't be too hard making it tapatalk compatible I hope.
    It wasn't, already ran tapatalk but uninstalled it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by R1000K3 Click here to enlarge
    Dzenno has shared a lot of hard earned wortwile technical information during the past months. Vishnu could not have damaged their own image more than they did by being so aggressive against him on a personal level, in front of public. I expect far more from a professional tuner.
    R1000K3, appreciate it man...what some guys don't realize is that I ran procede for 3.5 years almost and I was happy with the tune until I had RB turbos installed...then the whole AFR business started going and me trying every tune available to see if its tune related...i stumbled upon cobb totally coincidentally as a local shop are distributors and a guy I know there said he'd give me a 30day trial on it...i put the damn thing in the car, log AFR immediately and immediately send Shiv the logs saying hey wtf look at this, this thing just nails AFR target immediately no ifs or buts...from that point forward slowly all hell broke loose not because of me but because of him starting games on e90 and calling me out on so called misinformation and making me into a hater when I ran his $#@! for more than 3 years and never up until then had any issues with the procede...in any case, i'm done with it, this thread was started out of disgust with how he handled the situation and got me banned over on e90...the little $#@!es he's got talking just don't realize wtf it is they're really against when it comes to me...to those that obviously have time to write essay type posts to me I say go on e90 and search history a bit and see what I said over the past while and 3.5 years about procede, and not only there but on n54tech as well as well as on here...or, just forget about it, don't worry about it

anyways, the most important thing to me is i still do very much enjoy this hobby and the car's running stronger than ever...enjoy your tunes ppl and run whatever makes you happy at the end of the day...i'm seriously finally done talking about anything Vishnu related...Shiv, enjoy it! lol this misinformed tooning n00b won't respond to your bull$#@! anymore, now go sell some meth kits would ya? Click here to enlarge

peace
    Click here to enlarge

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627