Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yomama69 Click here to enlarge
    Holy $#@! dude, you're still awake?
    I just got home.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I'm waiting for my flight to leave. Tired as $#@!.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

I'm waiting for my flight to leave. Tired as $#@!.
    Well, enjoy. Heh, I'm usually up this late.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Ok so the in house tune comment was incorrect - my bad. Maybe he will come here and set the record straight.
    Doubtful, the way Andy operates once he is outed he disapears in shame. Now an Andy alter ego, that's. Always a possibility, I suspect that we will soon be introduced to a new low post count forum member that loves MHP, knows everything about MHP products and types/speaks exactly like Andy.....did I miss anything?

....I did miss something, the new alter ego will also have had a major problem with his C63 stemming from work performed by another tuner.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I dont really comment on vendors and/or tuners who bash each other, and MHP has nothing that I know of to do with BMW's (as I never even looked at them) but $#@! like this, bashing on another vendor/tuner made me question if OE tuning was up to par or not... Because of stupidity like this, I held off on a chance to get tuned by OE... And all to find out that some (if not all of this hate) was made up $#@!...

Way to go MHP... Thanks a bunch... Now If I ever switch to a Benz, I'll make sure I avoid your company and it's lousy reputation...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    I dont really comment on vendors and/or tuners who bash each other, and MHP has nothing that I know of to do with BMW's (as I never even looked at them) but $#@! like this, bashing on another vendor/tuner made me question if OE tuning was up to par or not... Because of stupidity like this, I held off on a chance to get tuned by OE... And all to find out that some (if not all of this hate) was made up $#@!...

Way to go MHP... Thanks a bunch... Now If I ever switch to a Benz, I'll make sure I avoid your company and it's lousy reputation...
    Yep, $#@! always has a way of catching up to people and Andy's $#@! caught up with him. People have good memories and they will not forget these antics, I'm sure you're not the only person that feels this way about MHP now that this has come out. I suspect as word speads to other forums its going to get even worse.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

...and for the record I had noting to do with creating that cartton pic of Andy, it was found on the web and given to me. I wish I was that creative, but I am not. If I did it I would take credit for it all day long.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Shame we lost a vendor, a good one ( in older times Andy was helpful ). Good to see Eurocharge take MHP's place, Jake hasn't caused any drama as i recall and always been helpful.

and please people don't fill this thread with drama and keep it civil.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Angry

Is there any proofs of your accusations regarding the multiple accounts ?

PS : I'm about to buy products from MHP and want to be sure...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

WOW...Very interesting turn of events here. I can see why there was such sensitivity and skeptism on my other posting. Excellent detective work there Joe!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    kaiba - a well intentioned suggestion research....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Kaiba Click here to enlarge
    Is there any proofs of your accusations regarding the multiple accounts ?

PS : I'm about to buy products from MHP and want to be sure...
    ...Hence my prediction from about an hour ago, everyone meet Kaiba, Andy's latest alter ego.....as of 9:30 a.m. cst 11/13/2011 Kaiba had a post count of exactly 1

....soooo predictable, so original
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

2 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Can we please stop this nonsense? Everyone throwing out unfounded accusations about people and $#@!. If this continues, I won't be posting here much longer.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    That's fine, Jim or Rich. You can negative rep me all you want, but the fact of the matter is that you have no idea who that username belongs to and you just can't get over it. It's pathetic, immature, and very much negative for this community.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Can we please stop this nonsense? Everyone throwing out unfounded accusations about people and $#@!. If this continues, I won't be posting here much longer.
    Rep'ed, there was no need for the neg rep.

I tried staying out of this. MHP is no longer a vendor here and everyone should move on and leave all this negativity behind. If Andy or what ever account he make starts up again, just report it to Sticky and let him deal with it. Problem solved.
    2010 335i Coupe Le Mans Blue
    *JB4 Powered*

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

That's fine, Jim or Rich. You can negative rep me all you want, but the fact of the matter is that you have no idea who that username belongs to and you just can't get over it. It's pathetic, immature, and very much negative for this community.
    Dude, for someone as bright as you, I find it hard to believe that you continue to ignore the reason why we are even discussing this. What is "pathetic, immature and negative for the forum" are asholes who post under different user names. Hence the witch hunt that you've been b!tching about. And in this thread no less, we have a member whose FIRST POST is questioning Joe's claims AND says he was going to buy MHP products...Coincidental don't you think given the discussion here ??? And I'm surprised you don't see the legal implications of this person saying he was going to buy MHP products if Sticky were then to say something negative and this guy didn't buy from MHP....I know it's reaching, but just saying...that was pretty obvious bait from for a first time post...

Or, would you rather just ignore the obvious and all have a group hug ? Jesus don't you realize that it's about protecting the forum, not your thin skin.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Dude, for someone as bright as you, I find it hard to believe that you continue to ignore the reason why we are even discussing this. What is "pathetic, immature and negative for the forum" are asholes who post under different user names. Hence the witch hunt that you've been b!tching about. And in this thread no less, we have a member whose FIRST POST is questioning Joe's claims AND says he was going to buy MHP products...Coincidental don't you think given the discussion here ??? Or, would you rather just ignore the obvious and all have a group hug ? Jesus don't you realize that it's about protecting the forum, not your thin skin.
    Do you know how many new users this forum gets a day? Do you know how long MHP was a vendor here? It wasn't coincidental at all. Why the $#@! would Andy post asking for proof of accusations of multiple accounts when it is already out there? GET THE $#@! OVER IT.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Do you know how many new users this forum gets a day? Do you know how long MHP was a vendor here? It wasn't coincidental at all. Why the $#@! would Andy post asking for proof of accusations of multiple accounts when it is already out there? GET THE $#@! OVER IT.
    Sounds like you are the one who needs to get over it. Perhaps you SHOULD leave.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

For the record I didn't neg rep you, I did however neg rap Kaiba as did 5 other people, maybe it was one of them.

You're an attorney, I assume you maintain some level of intelligence, so you can honestly sit here and say to yourself and everybody else that Kaiba doesn't look a tab bit suspicious with his one and only post ever on this site? I know it doesn't matter who Kaiba is but it clearly shows a pattern that we have all seen here and on other boards for the past 2-3 years.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    For the record I didn't neg rep you, I did however neg rap Kaiba as did 5 other people, maybe it was one of them.

You're an attorney, I assume you maintain some level of intelligence, so you can honestly sit here and say to yourself and everybody else that Kaiba doesn't look a tab bit suspicious with his one and only post ever on this site? I know it doesn't matter who Kaiba is but it clearly shows a pattern that we have all seen here and on other boards for the past 2-3 years.
    Guess what attorney don't do....make unfounded accusations. Sometimes coincidence....is just coincidence. If you know for a fact, Kaiba is Andy, I will bite my tongue, but you don't...and every time a new user is going to ask a question about MHP, this is going to continue. When the accusations continue, this fiasco will not die. This forum needs to move past this, but a select few of y'all want to keep that dark cloud over the forum head.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Dude, for someone as bright as you, I find it hard to believe that you continue to ignore the reason why we are even discussing this. What is "pathetic, immature and negative for the forum" are asholes who post under different user names. Hence the witch hunt that you've been b!tching about. And in this thread no less, we have a member whose FIRST POST is questioning Joe's claims AND says he was going to buy MHP products...Coincidental don't you think given the discussion here ??? And I'm surprised you don't see the legal implications of this person saying he was going to buy MHP products if Sticky were then to say something negative and this guy didn't buy from MHP....I know it's reaching, but just saying...that was pretty obvious bait from for a first time post...
    Not reaching at all, looked like bait to me as well.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Guess what attorney don't do....make unfounded accusations. Sometimes coincidence....is just coincidence. When the accusations continue, this fiasco will not die. This forum needs to move past this, but a select few of y'all want to keep that dark cloud over the forum head.
    And sometimes coincidence isn't coincidence at all but is an elaborate fabrication of the truth perpetrated by individual with an agenda. THAT IS WHY WE ARE HAVING THIS DISCUSSION!!!!!!! GET IT ??????? And please don't forget how this "dark cloud" appeared - It wasn't me or Jim who summoned the rain, but you can be damn sure we saw it coming way before you did. If you don't like the topic at hand, once again, perhaps you should leave.
    And for the record it was ME who neg repped you because you're acting like a little girl.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

And sometimes coincidence isn't coincidence at all but is an elaborate fabrication of the truth perpetrated by individual with an agenda. THAT IS WHY WE ARE HAVING THIS DISCUSSION!!!!!!! GET IT ??????? And please don't forget how this "dark cloud" appeared - It wasn't me or Jim who summoned the rain, but you can be damn sure we saw it coming way before you did. If you don't like the topic at hand, once again, perhaps you should leave.
    Just because something happened once, doesn't mean it will happen again, Nancy Drew. If that's what y'all intend on doing, I will be leaving. This forum is losing all the fun it used to have.

I'm out of here for now anyway. Flight is taking off.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Just because something happened once, doesn't mean it will happen again, Nancy Drew. If that's what y'all intend on doing, I will be leaving. This forum is losing all the fun it used to have.

I'm out of here for now anyway. Flight is taking off.
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

-George Santayana

Did you really just quote NANCY DREW ????? You really are a little girl. Enjoy your flight and make sure to get a nice blanket and cuddle up to a good mystery novel LOL.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

-George Santayana

Did you really just quote NANCY DREW ????? You really are a little girl. Enjoy your flight and make sure to get a nice blanket and cuddle up to a good mystery novel LOL.

If there is ever a Hall Of Fame for automotive forum post's this post would be a nominee...LMAO Nacy Drew
    Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast