Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    [QUOTE=Sticky;204890]This is just dumb. Get out to a damn strip if necessary. Running from a stop on the street with drag radials and needing to heat them up is idiotic.

QUOTE]
    Why is it dumb? Laloosh said his car gets no traction&has a 2.1 60' time,&he even posted that it would only hook w D/R's or slicks. So I ask him why he doesnt get a set since he admitted thats the only way the car wont spin&now its dumb??
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This is just dumb. Get out to a damn strip if necessary. Running from a stop on the street with drag radials and needing to heat them up is idiotic.

We have been down this road before. These kids know they will get spanked by higher HP cars so they pick a race that best gives them a chance and won't run any other way. Hypocrites and pussies.
    It has already been highlighted that there are SRT-4 Neons, 'tuned' Integras, and furious Cobalts in your league with the same traction challenges and similar roll-racing philosophy that will gladly oblige. Different strokes for different folks. Can match-up like competition depending on the car's handicap.

The race in question though is for competitors in a different weight division. Champions league.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That is not going to get guys to want to run with you.
    Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    [QUOTE=oldgixxer;204932]
    This is just dumb. Get out to a damn strip if necessary. Running from a stop on the street with drag radials and needing to heat them up is idiotic.

QUOTE]
    Why is it dumb? Laloosh said his car gets no traction&has a 2.1 60' time,&he even posted that it would only hook w D/R's or slicks. So I ask him why he doesnt get a set since he admitted thats the only way the car wont spin&now its dumb??
    I don't care about his car or his 60 foots.

I'm talking about it is pretty stupid to run on the street in a manner that is best for the strip. As in, with drag radials and a nice burnout to heat them which you need for a higher power RWD car. You expect to do that at a traffic light? The only reason this fool with an XI won't run from a roll is because it is not his race. He should run from a stop and from a roll instead of being a prick. I'd tell him to $#@! off.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TheWraith Click here to enlarge
    It has already been highlighted that there are SRT-4 Neons, 'tuned' Integras, and furious Cobalts in your league with the same traction challenges and similar roll-racing philosophy that will gladly oblige. Different strokes for different folks. Can match-up like competition depending on the car's handicap.

The race in question though is for competitors in a different weight division. Champions league.
    Champions league? What the hell are you smoking? This is some awd 3 series BMW with a tuned N54 and a weak top end, not anything special.

You people are insane. I'd run you from a stop no problem just because I'm so far out of your "champions" league that it doesn't even matter. That is one of the dumbest things I have seen written here, ever.

Meet up with some enthusiasts and do some fun runs. I can't help but feel you are just some kid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky - which one do you want, SRT-4 or the Honda? Both are willing to 'roll-up'.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That 335xi leaves real hard on Youtube. Is that auto off the footbrake? That's impressive.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BrenM3 Click here to enlarge
    That 335xi leaves real hard on Youtube. Is that auto off the footbrake? That's impressive.
    Impressive? Left foot on brake right foot on gas and go let the car sort everything out which is kind of funny cause he mentions skill somewhere in there....what's so impressive about that? Bet this guy is keeping some kind of a record for himself against other 335's from the dig....you know the real racing to keep his ego full of hot air. Like Laloosh I wouldn't have a problem with him doing runs from the dig and then from the rolling start ala IndyCar, Nascar, Le Mans.....you know the fake racing not this CHAMPION LEAGUE shiet these Penn Boys are talking about that's waaaay above me.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TheWraith Click here to enlarge
    Sticky - which one do you want, SRT-4 or the Honda? Both are willing to 'roll-up'.
    It would be like having Olympians compete with special Olympians.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    Impressive? Left foot on brake right foot on gas and go let the car sort everything out which is kind of funny cause he mentions skill somewhere in there....what's so impressive about that? Bet this guy is keeping some kind of a record for himself against other 335's from the dig....you know the real racing to keep his ego full of hot air. Like Laloosh I wouldn't have a problem with him doing runs from the dig and then from the rolling start ala IndyCar, Nascar, Le Mans.....you know the fake racing not this CHAMPION LEAGUE shiet these Penn Boys are talking about that's waaaay above me.
    Exactly.

Guess I don't get it. I prefer to do multiple races showing different areas of strength and weakness instead of acting like this is some wanna be professional street racing league. Just stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    Hey Dickhead, watch the vids on YouTube. He LEAVES on GTR's and other AWD cars that are leaving the line on a 2 step. Then holds it through the first 3 gears. Does NOT seem like a bolt on 6AT car.

He's OBVIOUSLY doing something right. I have a 6AT 335xi that makes 350whp/375wtq and it does NOT leave like that off a footbrake. If he's neutral dropping it im curious.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hey Dickhead, watch the vids on YouTube. He LEAVES on GTR's and other AWD cars that are leaving the line on a 2 step. Then holds it through the first 3 gears. Does NOT seem like a bolt on 6AT car.

He's OBVIOUSLY doing something right. I have a 6AT 335xi that makes 350whp/375wtq and it does NOT leave like that off a footbrake. If he's neutral dropping it im curious.
    What he is doing right is brake boosting an automatic AWD car, yawn.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What he is doing right is brake boosting an automatic AWD car, yawn.
    I brake boost these cars daily, they don't stall hard enough to leave like that. Something else may be going on - which is what I'm trying to figure out Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I brake boost these cars daily, they don't stall hard enough to leave like that. Something else may be going on - which is what I'm trying to figure out Click here to enlarge
    You can also use the handbrake, that is about it other than getting a higher stall.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    maybe he follows this route.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

What's with the name calling? And you need to watch these videos much more closely. He's not neutral dropping you can see him being on the break and then stepping on the gas since the car is lurching forward. Nothing else to it. He has all the upgrades on the car with just the stock turbos that's why it has so much power and that's why it leaves the line like that.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Now we're onto something. That xi toolbox does leave awfully hard for a bolt on car. Some locals say its ls7 swapped, other locals say the driver is a child molester and only patrols the boulevard at night looking for young prey. Some others say his car runs on tears of RWD bmw owners. It needs fuel for tonight, whos up?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by arkadyzv Click here to enlarge
    Now we're onto something. That xi toolbox does leave awfully hard for a bolt on car. Some locals say its ls7 swapped, other locals say the driver is a child molester and only patrols the boulevard at night looking for young prey. Some others say his car runs on tears of RWD bmw owners. It needs fuel for tonight, whos up?
    This is kind of funny.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This is kind of funny.
    Click here to enlarge

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345