Close

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL I'll need it. Oh noes! Pump gas meth tune did 685 with no tuning lol. You're a riot bro.

Dyno queen? Omg I never thought I'd see the day. I'd link you to the thousands of posts on bfc where people were pissed because I wouldn't dyno and now you have the cluelessness to call me a dyno queen but you're banned. Maybe you missed my car DRIVING IN $#@!ING SNOW. I don't give a $#@! about dynos, but you like to talk $#@!.

Its so funny because you have a what... 5 liter v8 supercharger and are trying to swing nuts over 550 rwhp? Dude if I got done with the LS1 and procharger from this past weekend yours is what we call FAIL. You're all tightened up because a 2.8L smoked your dyno with a $100k car while I put a street tune together and about 3 mins of tuning lol. So funny.

LOL you gonna hate on my photography next? Again - no one would be scared of a 383 tq 4000 lb car lol. Get real bud. I should have run race gas - that would have really made you sad.

Dude honestly I don't blame you. If I had spent so much money for so little return I'd be a hater too.

Not but seriously - all arguing aside. What we have at the end of the day is a guy with a 5L V8 and s/c trying to swing dick in front a guy with a 10 year old 2.8L... while making a lot less power. Just saying.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He still logs into BF and posts, just not honestly. (usually in the kill section) Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    My doesn't run either, for what it's worth.
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge
    My doesn't run either, for what it's worth.
    Which one Click here to enlarge

But you're also not talking $#@! milkbone

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My 1978 Datsun and my 95 m3
    (for a few more moments at least, an den...a wall/mound of WALRUS pauer))
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Milky with such old ass cars why bother, ya know? Should get like an F10 M5 or something new and mod it and not be able to drive it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Did you see what a $40 ZF transmission can do. I'm not even sure if Boris checked the fluid before he ran it this way. Click here to enlarge Cheap fast > expensive slow Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Did you see what a $40 ZF transmission can do. I'm not even sure if Boris checked the fluid before he ran it this way. Click here to enlarge Cheap fast > expensive slow Click here to enlarge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x74VW...layer_embedded
    I did see it MilkT. It just proves further that if I sold mine and bought an F10 M5 and dropped it off to a shop that I could prob drive it in 2018.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think it'd be sooner than 2018.
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think it'd be sooner than 2018.
    True, 2015?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Remember the E92 DCT type trans shifts much faster than a $40 5 speed ZF tranny
    and paddle shifties are very friendly technology.
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Fast and Hard rape
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I wonder how an audi 2001 s4 trans would hold up?
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 5mall5nail5 Click here to enlarge
    LOL whining, I pretty much called you an idiot which is exactly what most of the forum thinks. Note how there's been more than one reference to "yeah, arguing with that guy... good luck" lol
    You have no right to convey what the rest of the forum thinks. I think you're a douchebag and I asked sticky to ban your narcissistic ass.

You take every opportunity to fish for people to ask you what kind of camera gear you have so you can gloat. You live with your mom, which gives you extra money to spend on bull$#@!, like putting money into a 15 year old car and camera lenses. Don't act like you're something special...especially when you're deliberately trying to entice people to ask you about your $#@!.

Some of us were house shopping at your age and buying new BMWs.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yomama69 Click here to enlarge
    You have no right to convey what the rest of the forum thinks. I think you're a douchebag and I asked sticky to ban your narcissistic ass.

You take every opportunity to fish for people to ask you what kind of camera gear you have so you can gloat. You live with your mom, which gives you extra money to spend on bull$#@!, like putting money into a 15 year old car and camera lenses. Don't act like you're something special...especially when you're deliberately trying to entice people to ask you about your $#@!.

Some of us were house shopping at your age and buying new BMWs.
    Umm,
    you're WAY off topic here. lol

They were talking about how Sticky's said his car is faster than our older "simpler, outdated" cars.
    Sticky's point had to do with better technology (very valid)
    while Jon's point was performance/cost ratio as well as "pure" pauer.

If you want to start threads that personally attack people, you can do that. Click here to enlarge
    You probably won't have anyone join you though. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Umm,
    you're WAY off topic here. lol

They were talking about how Sticky's said his car is faster than our older "simpler, outdated" cars.
    Sticky's point had to do with better technology (very valid)
    while Jon's point was performance/cost ratio as well as "pure" pauer.

If you want to start threads that personally attack people, you can do that. Click here to enlarge
    You probably won't have anyone join you though. Click here to enlarge
    My post had nothing to do with your so-called "topic". It had to do with Jon claiming everyone thinks what he thinks.

I don't start threads that personally attack anyone. I just call people out who need to be called out. If you haven't noticed, my call out was repped. None of Jon's posts were repped like that. I can't speak as to what other people think, but you can surmise that for yourself.

This isn't Bfc and the BMW owners on this forum are a completely different demographic. Hope you understand Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ...and the BMW owners on this forum are a completely different demographic. Hope you understand Click here to enlarge
    Oh believe me, I know it's different here.
    Kelp is on the way to remind us where we came from and why the elder cars are simpler, cheaper and faster.

No debate there. It's more about the trophy than it is about the GO. I may never follow.
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My post had nothing to do with your so-called "topic". It had to do with Jon claiming everyone thinks what he thinks.

I don't start threads that personally attack anyone. I just call people out who need to be called out. If you haven't noticed, my call out was repped. None of Jon's posts were repped like that. I can't speak as to what other people think, but you can surmise that for yourself.

This isn't Bfc and the BMW owners on this forum are a completely different demographic. Hope you understand Click here to enlarge
    Mr.G plenty of my posts were repped on this forum of similar/same manner. There's a whole other world of conversation that happens in other forums/IMs/telegraphs/telephones that contradict what people post here. Actually, people don't even post in benefit of the opposed, I think they realize that Sticky is a hater on faster though older cars though the audience on this forum is pretty narrow.

Yomama - look man, we can call a truce or we can bicker like the old days. Sure, you might have bought a house when you were my age but you're also divorced - I'd rather ease into it than deal with that. I'm house shopping as well! I am engaged so this time next year I need a crib yo. Wut wut. I would love to be able to get the house you bought for the price you bought it at but as you know the figures are different up here. I am tryin' son.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have 3 houses, son....no need to bicker. Just don't try and tell the forum what everyone else thinks. Let them say what they think.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have 3 houses, son....no need to bicker. Just don't try and tell the forum what everyone else thinks. Let them say what they think.
    That's cool bro but its texas and they're cheap. I'd love to live in texas if it weren't texas.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That's cool bro but its texas and they're cheap. I'd love to live in texas if it weren't texas.
    Maybe cheaper real estate as opposed to other areas, but not cheap for the area. Also, one is in another state....and not cheap by any means.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Maybe cheaper real estate as opposed to other areas, but not cheap for the area. Also, one is in another state....and not cheap by any means.
    That's cool bro but no care where house is. I'd rather have one house than 3.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

WTF is this $#@!?
    ​#Chuckstrong

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why can you not edit posts after a bit?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

but you're also divorced - I'd rather ease into it than deal with that.
    Odds are whether you ease into it or not, the only reason you aren't divorced is because you haven't been married yet. That being said, I am married! LOL!
    ​#Chuckstrong

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast