Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

G-Power M3 Tornado RS

What is this? this is the ultimate kit from G-Power for M3. It's called G-Power SK-III and what it consists of is:

- a new crankshaft which increase the displacement from 4.0 ( or 4.4 in GTS ) to 4.6L.
    - Mahle pistons and new set of rods.
    - new T-723 centrifugal supercharger which is the baddest offered from ASA.
    - Titanium exhaust with 100 cpsi cats.

as the result, cars equipped with SK-III are said to make 720hp and 700nm ( 516 lb-ft ) and are capable of doing 0-200 Km/h ( 124 mph ) in just 9.5 seconds.

price of this kit is 35,000.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Mucho dinero.......

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

no other stuff from G-Power is cheap my friend, some of that is because of the fabulous quality. I've seen these kits in person, i know what i'm saying.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Gpower is top notch. only if they had a reputable US tuner to tune on our fuel... That this will most likely dominate any stage 3 ESS or gintani car, at ease.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69
    Gpower is top notch.
    I concur that in the quality field, everything quality related is above OEM level.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69
    only if they had a reputable US tuner to tune on our fuel
    I really don't know why the G-Power cars in U.S didn't work quite well, IMO it was the drivers that blew them. ESS has the same tune as G-Power but they are working all fine with the fuel in U.S.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Very nice

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    I really don't know why the G-Power cars in U.S didn't work quite well, IMO it was the drivers that blew them. ESS has the same tune as G-Power but they are working all fine with the fuel in U.S.
    Maybe, but i'm not 100% about that. There was knock in the engine which got worse over time and eventually blew 2 motors.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Hey happy new year, don't kill yourself with honey and apples ( and the other stuff i forgot ).
    I didn't know you are Jewish!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Hey happy new year, don't kill yourself with honey and apples ( and the other stuff i forgot ).
    I didn't know you are Jewish!
    Thanks buddy! One more night of honey and apples hahaha. Yessir I'm jew, Why you think I'm so afraid to come to Iran!!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Yessir I'm jew, Why you think I'm so afraid to come to Iran!!
    Haha. Maybe having a father who served in Israel's army? Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Haha. Maybe having a father who served in Israel's army? Click here to enlarge
    Yea, my dad was in Iran's army for 2 years and israeli for 3 months.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Yea, my dad was in Iran's army for 2 years and israeli for 3 months.
    say even one hour. to these bastards, breathing in Israel is super illegal, let aside serving them in army.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

say even one hour. to these bastards, breathing in Israel is super illegal, let aside serving them in army.
    Seriously, Jews to Iran is like Hitler to Jews hahaha
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

the G-power cars around me seem to be running fine, their quality is superb.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Does Gintani make something that compares?
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Nightrider would have the closest power to what this would be pushing. It would be their stage 3 system that sticky is getting as well. I think Gintani is doing a stage 4 with stroker/builtmotor+ blower.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

If that cost was dollars and not Euros it would not be a bad option.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

new T-723 centrifugal supercharger
    Anyone have specs on this?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    With a 4.6 crank, no. I thought about it... thought hard about it but opted out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

putting a 4.6 crank in there with boost is gonna stress out the block, I wonder what the piston speed and rod angles are now. IMO all this is just a bad idea.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    putting a 4.6 crank in there with boost is gonna stress out the block, I wonder what the piston speed and rod angles are now. IMO all this is just a bad idea.
    Why is it going to stress out the block? I don't see why you can't do a 4.6 and have it hold together.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Side loads, you have a force vector that is pointing perpendicular to the piston wall and it wants to rip the block apart. If the block wasn't designed for this, or overdesigned to be able to handle this, you risk flexing the block to the point that the crank or rods or pistons or something becomes misaligned and just breaks. Mains are usually the first thing that goes, but BMW is notorious for overdesigning main caps (integral girdle split block design), it doesnt mean that this block which was design for 4 liters at 8300 RPM can now handle 4.6 liters with boost at 8300 RPM.

And I know what your thinking.

"Well look at domestics, weaker blocks and weaker mains and those things can be stroked 1 liter or more"

True, but they redline at 6000, those older engines. And forces go up with the SQUARE of velocity, and this goes for all moving parts. Which is why every 0.1 liter you go up in displacement for an 8300 RPM engine brings you closer to failure than if the engine only revved to 6000.

Rod angles also become extreme when you try to shove a big crank into a small block. Rod angles put bigger side loads on your cylinder walls, see above.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Side loads, you have a force vector that is pointing perpendicular to the piston wall and it wants to rip the block apart. If the block wasn't designed for this, or overdesigned to be able to handle this, you risk flexing the block to the point that the crank or rods or pistons or something becomes misaligned and just breaks. Mains are usually the first thing that goes, but BMW is notorious for overdesigning main caps (integral girdle split block design), it doesnt mean that this block which was design for 4 liters at 8300 RPM can now handle 4.6 liters with boost at 8300 RPM.
    BMW goes to 4.4 liters themselves though, wouldn't one be confident going to that displacement at least even with boost?

What about increase revs with boost on the stock displacement, is that cool?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

OT, did anyone destroke S65 so far? must be really fun.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

OT, did anyone destroke S65 so far? must be really fun.
    Yes, think VS Motors did with a 4.8 liter drag S85. Maybe debored though no destroked.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast