Close

Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

    JT Pro Chassis e36 m3 8.208 sec pass




    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Euro 3litre M3 motor,GT4276, and turbo 400. Rape
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,279
    Rep Points
    460.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    0 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I think we have like 25 street cars running 8.20s in michigan most with out even cages....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 600whp S4 Click here to enlarge
    I think we have like 25 street cars running 8.20s in michigan most with out even cages....
    aren't they special. Bye troll
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    657
    Rep Points
    260.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    awesome build.

    congradulations to JT.
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT



  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    395
    Rep Points
    245.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Mind altering Click here to enlarge

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    885
    Rep Points
    8.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 600whp S4 Click here to enlarge
    I think we have like 25 street cars running 8.20s in michigan most with out even cages....
    Orly? Link us up to some bmw powered 8 second street cars. We always want to learn!


    JT ran an 8.20 letting out of it early. You are such a troll.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,279
    Rep Points
    460.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    not dumpsters real drag cars m3s are ment for turning

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    885
    Rep Points
    8.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 600whp S4 Click here to enlarge
    not dumpsters real drag cars m3s are ment for turning
    The keys on the keyboard are meant for pressing and forming english sentences - that doesn't seem to stop you


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    53
    Rep Points
    22.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 600whp S4 Click here to enlarge
    I think we have like 25 street cars running 8.20s in michigan most with out even cages....
    3.0 liter street cars?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,279
    Rep Points
    460.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bmwsport Click here to enlarge
    3.0 liter street cars?
    Yes 3L daily driven in the summer six speed street car.



  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    885
    Rep Points
    8.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Yeah that sounds just like a daily driving street car lol. No ET. Shame because this is about cars with times. JTs car will run in the mid 7's soon.


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,279
    Rep Points
    460.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 5mall5nail5 Click here to enlarge
    Yeah that sounds just like a daily driving street car lol. No ET. Shame because this is about cars with times. JTs car will run in the mid 7's soon.

    will and has yet to run 7s.... only if.... ifs and buts where candy and nuts.... That car is daily driven in the summer

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    885
    Rep Points
    8.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    I dunno man letting out at the 1000' at running an 8.2 sounds promising.

    Whats that car run? 8.99? If thats true then big deal - several full interior BMWs are right there. If its an 8.0 then its about as daily driven as that Titan supra on the street.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,279
    Rep Points
    460.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 5mall5nail5 Click here to enlarge
    I dunno man letting out at the 1000' at running an 8.2 sounds promising.

    Whats that car run? 8.99? If thats true then big deal - several full interior BMWs are right there. If its an 8.0 then its about as daily driven as that Titan supra on the street.

    its mid 8s and its not a gutted tube chassis car like jts. its a manually shifted car not a auto this car would go low 8s if not sevens with a auto...... And also there is not a single street bmw even close to 8s sorry

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    885
    Rep Points
    8.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 600whp S4 Click here to enlarge
    its mid 8s and its not a gutted tube chassis car like jts. its a manually shifted car not a auto this car would go low 8s if not sevens with a auto...... And also there is not a single street bmw even close to 8s sorry
    Really? Radowskis E36 with leather interior and ZF 5 speed running 154 - 156 isn't close to 8's? Man, what's Mars like?


  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,279
    Rep Points
    460.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 5mall5nail5 Click here to enlarge
    Really? Radowskis E36 with leather interior and ZF 5 speed running 154 - 156 isn't close to 8's? Man, what's Mars like?
    no his trap speed is not close to eights i know civics that trap 170s and are in the 9s still it does not mean they are 8 sec cars. he ran what 9.40s at best? thats not close to 8s sorry

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    885
    Rep Points
    8.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    He ran 9.20s with slow 60' with lame cams and a hurt turbo. Why don't you go to MIR on Friday and show them all whats up.

    "I know civics" yeah well guess what - this isn't about who or what you know. Quit being a toolshed or if you insist at least provide good tools.


  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,858
    Rep Points
    31,808.3
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Anyone have the slip so I can promote this to the front page?

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 5mall5nail5 Click here to enlarge
    He ran 9.20s with slow 60' with lame cams and a hurt turbo. Why don't you go to MIR on Friday and show them all whats up.

    "I know civics" yeah well guess what - this isn't about who or what you know. Quit being a toolshed or if you insist at least provide good tools.
    That guy is a waste of time. The only thing he does is attack attack attack. While he searches for a e36.......
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    885
    Rep Points
    8.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Yeah wasn't he looking for a 900 whp E36 lol


  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 5mall5nail5 Click here to enlarge
    Yeah wasn't he looking for a 900 whp E36 lol
    Yes then attacks.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •