Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

What I Learned About Libya

The truth about Libya, set to some beautiful music:

watch the video before it gets taken down again:

My take: "It's the Dinar, stupid!.."

Get aware, then get outta the system and dance as their "tender" turns to tinder.
    Last edited by susan28; 09-19-2011 at 01:24 PM.
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Awesome post Susan. I wonder if its all true. That country is controlled by the Elite.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I balked a bit at the claim of $50k for newlyweds. Most of the rest of it is pretty vettable. Also most of those "social" perks come from profits from their natural resources, for which there's much more of a communitarian argument than outright transfer of the fruits of individual labour that is the hallmark of the Western welfare/warfare regime.

I had an odd feeling of pity for Qaddafi as i watched the vid. He seemed so charged by the crowd. But it was like he needed to be liked. Our pols don't display much of that and i wouldn't mind a bit. Probably an insecure little boy inside who needed approval and prolly also lashed out at anyone who didn't give it to him. Like Lupe said about all of us: a mixed bag, and hypocrites each on our own right.

But he believed in sound money, national self-determination and direct democracy. I can't argue with any of that, save for my usual qualification that "the basics" (no busting people for non-aggressive behaviour) aren't legit voting issues. And i have a feeling he prolly tramped the Basics an itty-bitty bit or more, as do all such Messiahs.

Still, he faced down the NWO, "and for that, i thank him".
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The same thing he was trying to do(stop selling oil in the dollar is what Saddam was trying to do).

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    The same thing he was trying to do(stop selling oil in the dollar is what Saddam was trying to do).
    An encouraging aside to all this:

The guy who sent this to me leans "conservative" and as recently as 2 years ago was in the bag for Sarah Palin and wondering how we were gonna lick those terrists. But when he sent this, he said the same thing about Saddam.. i said "you betcha!", hehe, then asked him how he came to this perspective. Apparently another client had linked him to the Daily Bell and it's been all wide-eyed and wakey-tailed ever since. Coulda knocked me over with a feather, but there it is. Keep putting it out there and the dots do get connected eventually.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by susan28 Click here to enlarge
    An encouraging aside to all this:

The guy who sent this to me leans "conservative" and as recently as 2 years ago was in the bag for Sarah Palin and wondering how we were gonna lick those terrists. But when he sent this, he said the same thing about Saddam.. i said "you betcha!", hehe, then asked him how he came to this perspective. Apparently another client had linked him to the Daily Bell and it's been all wide-eyed and wakey-tailed ever since. Coulda knocked me over with a feather, but there it is. Keep putting it out there and the dots do get connected eventually.
    Hopefully more and more humans awaken

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    so if qaddafi really had nothing to do with the bombing of panam 103, why did he shell out 2 BILLION dollars to the US victims families and admit to the whole attack if the jury was paid off? He himself paid reparations for the attack, this video seems bull$#@! to me. He wasnt an awesome guy, he was a dictator with an agenda, whatever the agenda was, it wasnt hugging his citizens and loving all. It was assuring all power was HIS and only HIS. No dependancy on others and no one dare speak up against his directive. Hence why he was in office for 30 something years.

Pretty cool guy, let's put him back into office.

Oh and the 1.7 million who gathered to protest the nato bombings probably had to do so or else theyre families would be killed. Dictators are slimy slimy people, they claim to do everything for the people, force them to live in fear, and force them to support; or die. So of course it looks like he was cool, people didnt HAVE A CHOICE.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Whats next, kim il sung is AWESOMMMMMEEE. OMFG ZERO UNEMPLOYMENT IN NORTH KOREA, yea its called slave labor camps. You can spin it however you want, zero unemployment means people are working whether they like it or not. For example, in the DPRK (north korea).
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just feels like a piece of propaganda. I wonder how much is true and how much isn't. Regardless, they got rid of him.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Just feels like a piece of propaganda. I wonder how much is true and how much isn't. Regardless, they got rid of him.
    The video was certainly staged but the pro-qaddafi stuff was a sidebar to me. The Dinar thing is a fact - the only one that matters. I've known about it since before the invasion and knew he was going down the moment he started bragging about it publicly, saying he'd use his own stash to back it up. Maybe he was just trying to gain popularity with it and it was just economic sabre-rattling, who knows. But it was enough. The vid just expressed it more dynamically. That and i loved the score.

Point is this is the second former-ally dictator removed for monetary reasons and shows clearly not just to conspiracy nuts but to the world now who the problem is and the source of their power as THEY see it and as we're finding out, which is what Lupe Fiasco's off-the-hook Wall Street sit-in is about.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The sooner we see what happens when a countries leader decides they do not want to base something they sell in the dollar(currency of the FED) the guns come out fully against them. Time to stop drinking the cool-aid. We keep going into countries to over throw governments. During the process kill many unarmed men, women, and children. Oooo also an unapproved attack by congress. Ron Paul 2012

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah....I guess that country is going down the tubes now huh?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    White people ruin everything haha.

Wonder who's next on their list now.....
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    White people ruin everything haha.

Wonder who's next on their list now.....
    ::breaking out my PNAC Secret Decoder Ring:: Saudi Arabia? No, that can't be right, they're "friendly" autocrats..

::polishing the Decoder Ring "Discernment Glasses" i got from the great-great granddaughter of Joseph Smith as a keepsake of that debauched night in Salt Lake City in the 90's:: South America? Hmm, no, that was the "old" American Century..

Have we brought Democracy to Iran yet? We overthrew the last one they had so i guess we owe 'em one..

Sorry my spook-dar seems to be on the fritz tonight!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Where do you keep finding these f*cking retarded videos?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ::breaking out my PNAC Secret Decoder Ring:: Saudi Arabia? No, that can't be right, they're "friendly" autocrats..

::polishing the Decoder Ring "Discernment Glasses" i got from the great-great granddaughter of Joseph Smith as a keepsake of that debauched night in Salt Lake City in the 90's:: South America? Hmm, no, that was the "old" American Century..

Have we brought Democracy to Iran yet? We overthrew the last one they had so i guess we owe 'em one..

Sorry my spook-dar seems to be on the fritz tonight!
    I'm just messing, theirs good and bad people everywhere, sadly :/.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    I'm just messing, theirs good and bad people everywhere, sadly :/.
    Yep and the bad ones are crafty, they get all up in the system like any parasite and make it so that the host goes down with 'em if it tries to exorcise them and won't just line up against a wall where they belong.

And no worries Scorp, imma Darwinian myself and as such grok that "We come from the land of the ice and snow" and have been pillaging the world's low-hanging fruit ever since necessity and discontent drove us to build seagoing vessels. Conquest is in our blood and those who have dealings with us forget it at their peril.

GG: that was some front-row stuff, good find.
    Last edited by susan28; 10-22-2011 at 01:40 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yep and the bad ones are crafty, they get all up in the system like any parasite and make it so that the host goes down with 'em if it tries to exorcise them and won't just line up against a wall where they belong.

And no worries Scorp, imma Darwinian myself and as such grok that "We come from the land of the ice and snow" and have been pillaging the world's low-hanging fruit ever since necessity and discontent drove us to build seagoing vessels. Conquest is in our blood and those who have dealings with us forget it at their peril.

GG: that was some front-row stuff, good find.
    True, the media just portrays the few bad people and then they try to generalize it and make it seem like everyone is like that :/.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    A more sober perspective on the matter which kinda ties it all together:

http://lewrockwell.com/margolis/margolis264.html

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    A more sober perspective on the matter which kinda ties it all together:

http://lewrockwell.com/margolis/margolis264.html
    Interesting read.