Close

Thread: I am here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

I am here.

Hello my brothers and sisters.

The addict has arrived. Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Who are you?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Call me Dan.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)

Welcome! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Nice ride Dan

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Why thank you!

I'll tell you guys a little about myself since that is what Sticky was implying I do Click here to enlarge

I am an addicted member to N54tech.com and 1addicts.com. I drive a 2009 BMW TiAg Step M-sport with the following mods.

JB3 2.0 4/21 firmware (daily driven map 7)
    Autometer Analog boost gauge (analog is the way to go!!)
    BMS DCI
    Cool Carbon brake pads
    20% Tint all around
    BT cable

Soon to be mods:
    Black kidneys
    CMGS Progressive Methanol injection
    Black Rims? (Not sure about these, still need to try and photoshop them on my car)
    Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Spec (255/35/18 Rear, 235/45/18 Front)

My other car is a 1991 5.0 Mustang with extensive modifications, I wont go into those but it is a very fast street car!!

I do all the work on my car by myself. I tend to be very particular on who works on my cars.

I like to share information and I have a lot of experience in thermo-fluids analysis and heat transfer analysis because that is what I do for a living for the gas turbine and wind turbine industry.

Take care,

- Dan

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

welcome dan.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Welcome
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

hey dude, don't get black wheels.. personally I think they're hard to really appreciate (even if they are nice).. I like dark colors too, but the darkest wheel I'll get is a gunmetal type color..

personal opinion, that's all.
    || DCT | ESS Tune | ACM Test-pipes | AA Green Filter | Swift Spec-R Springs | Stoptech ST-40 F || || My Youtube Channel|| My Vimeo Channel ||

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Dan, thanks for joining!

You have a great car and the mods are tastefully done.

I would encourage you to make a thread in the General Auto section regarding your '91 Stang Click here to enlarge as I am sure there are plenty of people on board that would not mind seeing what you've worked on.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

yandyr somehow I think you are right. I am not a huge fan of all black wheels either. I like dark, but pitch black is not my thing. I may end up doing gunmetal or matte grey.

I will post some pics of the stang soon!

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

do us a favor and don't post your timing/tuning guides lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    do us a favor and don't post your timing/tuning guides lol
    What guide have I ever posted?

Are you referring to my logs on N54tech.com? I thought you were banned from there (lol) ?

I have never written or claimed to write a tuning or timing guide so I dont know what you are talking about.

EDIT: Oh I just noticed you can probably still lurk N54tech.com but can't post (wonder why, couldn't be your foul mouth, impossible).

In any case, you probably read my thread on my timing logs. I don't know if you noticed or even bothered to read, that my ignition timing logs use the exact same X axis as my JB3 logs. So PWM, RPM, TPS, IAT etc... are all there, I just did not overlay them. Which is why people like yourself are wondering where the rest of the data is, it is all there for me, in my spreadsheet, don't worry Loosh Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by DBFIU; 05-06-2010 at 05:16 PM.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    What guide have I ever posted?

Are you referring to my logs on N54tech.com? I thought you were banned from there (lol) ?

I have never written or claimed to write a tuning or timing guide so I dont know what you are talking about.

EDIT: Oh I just noticed you can probably still lurk N54tech.com but can't post (wonder why, couldn't be your foul mouth, impossible).

In any case, you probably read my thread on my timing logs. I don't know if you noticed or even bothered to read, that my ignition timing logs use the exact same X axis as my JB3 logs. So PWM, RPM, TPS, IAT etc... are all there, I just did not overlay them. Which is why people like yourself are wondering where the rest of the data is, it is all there for me, in my spreadsheet, don't worry Loosh Click here to enlarge
    No, its because Terry think im paid off by shiv and promoting the procede since most of the east coast guys switch to it recently. As for the data, I am going by what you posted, your timing is HORRIBLE once you shift. What gear do the logs show. Either way showing timing on something like the jb3 that jumps boost around ont he same map is useless. So at min you need boost/rpm/timing and let us knwo what your gear you are in. I believe your timing was negative on map 7 after hte shift.....yea good luck trapping 105 with timing like that on pump gas

And no, you can't overlay runs because you can't easily datalog both at the same time and then actually try to match it up. Nice try though. Either way I don't care about that, I said you still need to tell us what gear you are in. Terry saying -2-17 is acceptable timing without dropouts was rather funny. CAn't believe he would say something that stupid.
    Go take of your ic and log again lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

No, its because Terry think im paid off by shiv and promoting the procede since most of the east coast guys switch to it recently. As for the data, I am going by what you posted, your timing is HORRIBLE once you shift. What gear do the logs show. Either way showing timing on something like the jb3 that jumps boost around ont he same map is useless. So at min you need boost/rpm/timing and let us knwo what your gear you are in. I believe your timing was negative on map 7 after hte shift.....yea good luck trapping 105 with timing like that on pump gas

And no, you can't overlay runs because you can't easily datalog both at the same time and then actually try to match it up. Nice try though. Either way I don't care about that, I said you still need to tell us what gear you are in. Terry saying -2-17 is acceptable timing without dropouts was rather funny. CAn't believe he would say something that stupid.
    Go take of your ic and log again lol
    Well Loosh I'd love to let you in on a little secret I have. It isn't that hard to normalize the data from the BT and match it with relatively good accuracy to the JB3 log. It can and is being done ::wink::

See how much you can learn if you just listen? Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Well Loosh I'd love to let you in on a little secret I have. It isn't that hard to normalize the data from the BT and match it with relatively good accuracy to the JB3 log. It can and is being done ::wink::

See how much you can learn if you just listen? Click here to enlarge
    learn from you? Did i say it wasn't possible? I said it wasnt easy, and the term "good accuracy" is funny. Either way I believe I said the main thing you should write is what gear you are in cause your timing after the shift IS HORRIBLE, and you go off blablin about omg look 10 degrees at 6k rpm...yea yea, keep thinking that lol like usual, try again to "enlighten" me

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

learn from you? Did i say it wasn't possible? I said it wasnt easy, and the term "good accuracy" is funny. Either way I believe I said the main thing you should write is what gear you are in cause your timing after the shift IS HORRIBLE, and you go off blablin about omg look 10 degrees at 6k rpm...yea yea, keep thinking that lol like usual, try again to "enlighten" me

I will cease to attempt to enlighten you, you are ill prepared for the task Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

walking away always prevents being publically wrong, good job

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

walking away always prevents being publically wrong, good job
    Why does it seem that every time you post in a thread it does nothing constructive. You are like a dingleberry on the bottom of my butthole that wont let go. Just go away, you annoy everyone you come in contact with.

There is no right or wrong here, this is a learning process for everyone, you included. I can learn from you and you can learn from me (as much as you fail to believe this) the problem is you are so egocentric and childish that you dont see the latter.

What exactly do you have experience with when it comes to auto, controls, tuning? I am interested in your credentials, send me your resume so I can laugh at it, because no matter what people say, you feel compelled to object with your godly knowledge.

I don't see how you have anything to offer honestly, if you did I would love to hear it, because I love to learn.

I am walking away because I want to be the bigger man, not an egohurt middle school dropout (which is what your english skills are on par with I must say).

I don't admit or have ever admitted in the past to know everything there is to know about these engines, they are very new to me; so I have nothing to loose by experimenting/posting results.

And do us all a favor, don't post unless you have something constructive and useful for the community.
    Last edited by DBFIU; 05-07-2010 at 11:56 AM.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

I simply told you your tests are flawed and your timing is horrible. Trust me there is nothing car related I can learn from you. My experience includes wrenching on my own stuff and doing everything hands on for over 10 years. Common sense rules. I annoy you....boohoo. Your idiotic statements and graphs annoy me, so it's mutual.

Middle school drop out, just because my forum language is "ghetto"
    You made a announcment that "you are here" I made my own. Be the bigger man and walk away from not being publically wrong....again.lol

I am sorry to ruin your "I am here" "constructive Click here to enlarge thread.....yea lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

I simply told you your tests are flawed and your timing is horrible. Trust me there is nothing car related I can learn from you. My experience includes wrenching on my own stuff and doing everything hands on for over 10 years. Common sense rules. I annoy you....boohoo. Your idiotic statements and graphs annoy me, so it's mutual.

Middle school drop out, just because my forum language is "ghetto"
    You made a announcment that "you are here" I made my own. Be the bigger man and walk away from not being publically wrong....again.lol

I am sorry to ruin your "I am here" "constructive Click here to enlarge thread.....yea lol
    Yes laloosh, you are right and I am completely wrong. Click here to enlarge

Do you want a hug?

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

no, hugs scare me, I had a troubled childhood, thx though Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

no, hugs scare me, I had a troubled childhood, thx though Click here to enlarge
    This explains everything.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This explains everything.
    eminems story aint got $#@! on mine lol