Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    I tried. Is this something I could do using my iPhone?
    No, you would likely need a computer. It worked though, I tried it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No, you would likely need a computer. It worked though, I tried it.
    Maybe just send me a link, or am I screwed? Haha. Good thin it's not important. I just felt like reading

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    Maybe just send me a link, or am I screwed? Haha. Good thin it's not important. I just felt like reading
    You pretty much need to translate the entire page, chrome does it automatically. Not sure how to do it on your phone.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    More pics would be nice Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Read the thing on that Asian girl....now I remember why I don't visit this thread. FML.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    Read the thing on that Asian girl....now I remember why I don't visit this thread. FML.
    Tell me about it, I couldn't even get through reading a lot of it. What is wrong with people these days...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    <br><br>Tell me about it, I couldn't even get through&nbsp;reading&nbsp;a lot of it. What is wrong with people these days...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    $#@! people, I just want to stop what I'm doing and just dedicate my life stopping people like this...

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    $#@! people, I just want to stop what I'm doing and just dedicate my life stopping people like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsN4-A1G5zc
    Authoritarianism is the bane of our species.. it's the structures that enable it that are the problem, and we cling to them for our very lives. All states are a protection racket.

Weighing the options, i think i'd prefer the Mafia proper; at least they're not vice-nannies! I mean sure they'll tune you up if you don't pay up just like the current gaggle o' goose-steppers, but as long as you're square they reward you with drugs and prostitutes not intimate micro-management and inflation!

Go Gotti!
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsN4-A1G5zc
    That is messed up, what is the purpose of those jails?

NVM: Video answered it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Man, I just can't help but to feel like there is nothing I can do to help these people. I mean, where would I even begin?? They would probably throw me in there.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yep, same for me.
    stayed away from this thread until yesterday when I got really bored,and read just that part.
    Click here to enlarge
    I will stay away from it from now on.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Man, I just can't help but to feel like there is nothing I can do to help these people. I mean, where would I even begin?? They would probably throw me in there.
    That's precisely the mindset it's designed to instill, of course..

But if ya wanna be a hero you don't need to go to China, just record some police misconduct here in the US and not only will the state not deny it like the Chinese Chekka Chikkie (The dreaded CCC!) did, they'll prosecute you for illegal wiretapping! It's illegal, you know, to record someone without their consent even in public, and you were caught red-handed by the police camera on yonder telephone pole! Yes, and the sheer brazenness of so much as questioning their actions in the face of such overwhelming force and demonstrated willingness to use it meant you were clearly insane and a potential threat so they *had* to mangle you as well, for their own safety.

And i'm sure those Chinese peasant miscreants are equally dangerous.. moral reprobates, no doubt, otherwise they'd be bankers or something.. i'm sure the Good Officers have things well in hand, we probably shouldn't interfere..
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Odd, my earlier post disappeared. It's true what @susan28 said that how we stick to them even though they do cause a lot of harm. Then they pull stuff like this and try to justify it. It's sad though, it's like everybody just seems to talk about this stuff. When ever people are together they say this and that is wrong with the country and that and that should be done. Once their all done the drive away in their BMW's and Mercedes like nothing ever happened. The one with the Asian girl really got me upset :/.
    Click here to enlarge

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345