Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by akh23456 Click here to enlarge
    i think someone should call them up and offer them 20k for the 1M because you saw the video of them beating on the car.
    They will just counter with $90k since it is already broken in.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Ok so here's what I think. They broke the car in for you, so you should pay extra for this service.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

i wouldn't pay for them breaking in the car...never trust them

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Ok so here's what I think. They broke the car in for you, so you should pay extra for this service.
    $40k seems fair.

Honestly, this dealership deserves this.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    They inspected it and said it was fine but I wouldn't want to buy it. I hope they disclose this all to the buyer.
    I am sure they will disclose this - right after they over... err. charge 40k over MSRP for it. Click here to enlarge

I am wondering if anyone has called in regard to this car - are they still asking a ridiculous price for this?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    I am wondering if anyone has called in regard to this car - are they still asking a ridiculous price for this?
    It was likely just a publicity stunt. This negative press is almost Karma.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Apparently some dude bought this car for a $10,000 markup, Pacific did not disclose the information about the joyride. I guess 5 days after the purchase, they called him and asked if he has seen his car on the news. He had no idea about the joyride!!!! Needless to say, he is pissed and wants his 10 large back.

Link: http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showp...&postcount=291
    ​#Chuckstrong

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by KB Click here to enlarge
    Apparently some dude bought this car for a $10,000 markup, Pacific did not disclose the information about the joyride. I guess 5 days after the purchase, they called him and asked if he has seen his car on the news. He had no idea about the joyride!!!! Needless to say, he is pissed and wants his 10 large back.

Link: http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showp...&postcount=291
    I'd want my 10 large back too!! Why would they be stupid enough to call him though? What did they think he was going to say? Of course he will want his $10k over sticker back and with enough pressure he will get it. Not the brightest bulb to pay that much over sticker, sucker is correct.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'd want my 10 large back too!! Why would they be stupid enough to call him though? What did they think he was going to say? Of course he will want his $10k over sticker back and with enough pressure he will get it. Not the brightest bulb to pay that much over sticker, sucker is correct.
    Geez... This just gets better and better. Click here to enlarge

He should get more than 10k back at this point... Although I am no lawyer, I would think that the car+him = everyone thinking the owner is a moron/sucker/etc... Although it might be true, if it weren't for the dealer's antics, he wouldn't be in this situation. Cause and effect. They owe him more than 2 grand.

The part that now makes me most upset is that they wouldn’t let him drive it before purchasing… I understand it’s a car in short supply, but it’s not a Veyron… After allowing techs to do a “PDI” on a car like this as opposed to doing what’s right is what got them into trouble. They could have just soaked up the markup/loss on this particular car and had a good name, now – most likely the entire BMW community will stay away from this dealer.

Genius marketing.

Cheers.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    Geez... This just gets better and better. Click here to enlarge

He should get more than 10k back at this point... Although I am no lawyer, I would think that the car+him = everyone thinking the owner is a moron/sucker/etc... Although it might be true, if it weren't for the dealer's antics, he wouldn't be in this situation. Cause and effect. They owe him more than 2 grand.

The part that now makes me most upset is that they wouldn’t let him drive it before purchasing… I understand it’s a car in short supply, but it’s not a Veyron… After allowing techs to do a “PDI” on a car like this as opposed to doing what’s right is what got them into trouble. They could have just soaked up the markup/loss on this particular car and had a good name, now – most likely the entire BMW community will stay away from this dealer.

Genius marketing.

Cheers.
    Not driving it would make sense normally but these people told him he could not drive it after their own employees abused it. Clearly they were feeding him a pile of BS. Not to mention not telling him about the whole ordeal so they could get $10k over. Pathetic and irresponsible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12