Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

^bahaha your first post and this is where you choose to go and say? maybe a long time reader, first time poster?
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    I mean seriously, If I put half as much effort into bashing Level 10, your supposed upgrade as you do in bashing Shiv and the procede then I could make this pretty ugly for your e-rep that you have. Sometimes as people become more mature, they let individuals do what they want and don't sit and $#@! and whine about everybody else.
    People here aren't gonna get too worked up about something like this unless Level 10 starts paying off moderators to squelch criticism, or starts suing people for libel.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by metrik Click here to enlarge
    People here aren't gonna get too worked up about something like this unless Level 10 starts paying off moderators to squelch criticism, or starts suing people for libel.
    We don't have mods to pay off.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    arent you the admin/mod Click here to enlarge ?
    07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD BMS E85 - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know. I wasn't talking about on this forum. Most of the people that have gotten toasted have been up to no good on other forums trying to hide the facts about their product.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    After reading the post he did Level 10, IPT and 517 Transmission. He say, quote:

As well as:

He also provides these links: http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...mission-Issues

Which quote from a member named Arizona:

I also found a link to another thread which contained many other links to bad quality 'upgrades'. I expect transmission failures. But when the failures out number the 'success' stories then you gotta say, a bad mechanic is just that. A bad mechanic. All of this scrutiny over the procede when only a SMALL percentage of their users experience negative symptoms and you blow it out of proportion and bash the entire company and all of that. If you gave it half a moments thought you could easily find a multitude of ammunition to do the same thing here but because you are the owner of their product, well we all know how that is. If someone installed Dinan's stage 3 tune on their N54, its of course the best deal IN THE WORLD!

Could you honesty say that ALL of this is information you had known PRIOR to sending your transmission to Level 10?

I mean seriously, If I put half as much effort into bashing Level 10, your supposed upgrade as you do in bashing Shiv and the procede then I could make this pretty ugly for your e-rep that you have. Sometimes as people become more mature, they let individuals do what they want and don't sit and $#@! and whine about everybody else.
    ok, here we go, lets start with the present and the e9x platform

Level10- 100% success rate currently (1 for 1, as of now with more to come)
    Vishnu-80% success rate (estimated since only a few are man enough to voice their issues)

past:
    level 10: ive een all those accounts as well, so what, 6-7 of them? with over 30+yrs experience, and most long before the interwebz, all we can find is a few blown tranny's on a few very high HP car, and some of those, other companies cant even get to hold the power.

BUT what we do have is a HUGE background, even from my own knowledge of people with high HP tran's that continue to perform on OTHER PLATFORMS. Other platforms are much less vocal, especially on the internet, and even less when things properly, because they should. how many lightning, mustang, chevy, and dodge trans have been rebuilt from them and do what they are supposed too? dont know, cause noone posts all the positive.

Vishnu past: N54/ evo/subi forums, riddled with lies, deciet and blown motors all over the place. most recently the upgraded fuel system saga, which is MONTHS overdue, and when called out on it, the thread is "closed". This has led to their pushing for the PWm system, as a coverup for their fueling needs.
    latest dyno, and no AFR loggin on external wideband from dyno? not suspicious at all. added 2* of timing and barely eeks out my "mickey mouse tune" on (racefuel, which they claimed they didnt need) and ignores the fact about lightweight drivetrain components and parasitic loss difference between y then failing auto trans, and his manual trans Click here to enlarge
    misfire problem, still not fixed

so thats the quick and easy answer, 1 has a history that spans decades with only a few negatives, the other has a shorter span with many many more negatives, riddled with lies and deciet, thats the difference.

BTW, should my trans NOT hold the power, do you really think i wont post it up? Do you think I wont give them 1 more shot at it under their warranty to attempt to rectify it and post results of said attempt? Do you think i wont source another company to try again and post results? what monetary gain do I have from any of this? its all $$ from my pockets...

there in lies the difference, literally, im not afraid of voicing my opinion for fear of lack of suppport, where as vishnu keeps their many failures under wraps and ignores/defers/deflects.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

POW!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge

Vishnu-80% success rate (estimated since only a few are man enough to voice their issues)

past:
    level 10: ive een all those accounts as well, so what, 6-7 of them? with over 30+yrs experience, and most long before the interwebz, all we can find is a few blown tranny's on a few very high HP car, and some of those, other companies cant even get to hold the power.

BUT what we do have is a HUGE background, even from my own knowledge of people with high HP tran's that continue to perform on OTHER PLATFORMS. Other platforms are much less vocal, especially on the internet, and even less when things properly, because they should. how many lightning, mustang, chevy, and dodge trans have been rebuilt from them and do what they are supposed too? dont know, cause noone posts all the positive.

Vishnu past: N54/ evo/subi forums, riddled with lies, deciet and blown motors all over the place. most recently the upgraded fuel system saga, which is MONTHS overdue, and when called out on it, the thread is "closed". This has led to their pushing for the PWm system, as a coverup for their fueling needs.
    latest dyno, and no AFR loggin on external wideband from dyno? not suspicious at all. added 2* of timing and barely eeks out my "mickey mouse tune" on (racefuel, which they claimed they didnt need) and ignores the fact about lightweight drivetrain components and parasitic loss difference between y then failing auto trans, and his manual trans Click here to enlarge

so thats the quick and easy answer, 1 has a history that spans decades with only a few negatives, the other has a shorter span with many many more negatives, riddled with lies and deciet, thats the difference.

BTW, should my trans NOT hold the power, do you really think i wont post it up? Do you think I wont give them 1 more shot at it under their warranty to attempt to rectify it and post results of said attempt? Do you think i wont source another company to try again and post results? what monetary gain do I have from any of this? its all $$ from my pockets...

there in lies the difference, literally, im not afraid of voicing my opinion for fear of lack of suppport, where as vishnu keeps their many failures under wraps and ignores/defers/deflects.
    winning
    F10 M5 : ??????
    E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires, Stock Interior,DSC on

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    some pictures
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD BMS E85 - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

I don't see much wear on those disks...tranny looks like its in pretty good condition...what did they say?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    I don't see much wear on those disks...tranny looks like its in pretty good condition...what did they say?
    they will start with an HD torque converter with lower stall. Will get more info later on.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    The discs looks fairly good and would be usable for long in a STD car. What strikes me more is the deep marks on hub splines where discs needs to move freely so the can compress. If the clutches are jammed on the splines and cannot move freely this will cause transmission slippage and abnormal clutch consumption.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

they look pretty burnt, but nowhere near what mine were.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge

past:

there in lies the difference, literally, im not afraid of voicing my opinion for fear of lack of support, where as vishnu keeps their many failures under wraps and ignores/defers/deflects.
    If you'd like I can reply but my point was proven. I don't go around talking smack about people even if its true. I've got better $#@! to do and I got nothing against you man, I just see you stirring up the pot every chance you get and I don't think its necessary.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

please prove your point, cause im not following how you. You could compare apples to fishballs as well, but the differences are just as much with these 2 companies

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by enrita Click here to enlarge
    arent you the admin/mod Click here to enlarge ?
    Well then let me tell you where to send your bribes.

The nice thing about not having some large staff full of corrupt people is that you don't have to try to please every mod.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

that fluid is downright nasty. it should be a light gold color, kinda like the color of SSPs DCT fluid....not brown.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    that fluid is downright nasty. it should be a light gold color, kinda like the color of SSPs DCT fluid....not brown.
    My goodness, what do you mean? BMW uses lifetime fluid Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eleventeen Click here to enlarge
    Maybe I should send my old fluid that was spent after ~11k miles to BMW?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Repped for the lies BMW ensures its customers..LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

And that fluid is fairly new , not more than 5k
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Maybe I should send my old fluid that was spent after ~11k miles to BMW?
    They'll probably just blame it on your aftermarket cupholder or something. Additional weight = extra stress.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    Repped for the lies BMW ensures its customers..LOL
    Mercedes-Benz promises the same thing with their fluid. I guess these German engineers don't take advantage of the car's fun factor.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

They'll probably just blame it on your aftermarket cupholder or something.
    Hahhah! That was good.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast