Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Ron Paul Is Front Runner, Establishment Panicking!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Good post bro.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Good post bro.
    thanks

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FR305 Click here to enlarge
    thanks

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I like this guy. He makes great points. +1
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Agreed.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Isn't this guy the same guy talking about endofamerica36&38&68? Porter Stansberry is his name. All I know is I don't believe anybody anymore. Neither Republican nor Democrat nor independent. I'm getting my education ( getting done with masters and then God willing Phd) so I can get my cake up for the rainy day. I suggest you do it too. There sure is something fishy going on in the global scale. I mean $#@!, Dow went down another 419 points today.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    the points he raises are good.
    Click here to enlarge
    Current:
    2010 CTS-V Sedan

Previous:
    2007 e92 335i

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alq80 Click here to enlarge
    the points he raises are good.
    Exactly. Everyone needs to focus on the reasons this country is headed to the crapper. Ron Paul has been against many of things that have caused the decline of our country for nearly 40 years. Ron Paul 2012. Get the word out to those you know to look into whats going on...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not sure if anyone here donated during the Saturday Money Bomb, but apparently the site was cyber attacked during the donation period, and it shut down the site for a few hours... You can read about it here http://www.facebook.com/ronpaul . I did not get a chance to donate during the bomb, but I did just donate a few minutes ago... Shows you how 'afraid' the establishment is over him, they resort to Cyber attacks to keep his campaign down... Although it didn't do much, as he received over $1.8 million from the Money Bomb
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yea the evils are attacking.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Maybe Ron Paul can pull it off, great vid in the OP.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Can we get vids from that debate he talked about?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Can we get vids from that debate he talked about?
    I posted that in another thread.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I posted that in another thread.
    Link me

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes link it. I wanna read up on more RP...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'll post it tomorrow morning.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You get up too early.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not much working in office which means no money gave me enough time to read about this guy. if I was an American, i would vote for him. However history is full of such stories, a guy talks about change, evolution and stuff like that but when he becomes powerful, the guy is total different person.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Not much working in office which means no money gave me enough time to read about this guy. if I was an American, i would vote for him. However history is full of such stories, a guy talks about change, evolution and stuff like that but when he becomes powerful, the guy is total different person.
    This guy has a record that supports him.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This guy has a record that supports him.
    +1 The guy has been saying the same stuff for almost as long as he's been in office. While others have dabbled in what he talks about, he keeps to the same rhetoric (in a good way). He's a model for what ever politician should be like, but unfortunately Sorena is correct in that every politician talks a great story, but in the end, Power Corrupts.
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think that despite his inherent conservatism, he has good policies albeit negatively affecting the stability of where I live. However, I don't think that we should be the focus of how your well-being is considering what I was able to see in 5 years of being in the US. Yes, the US is great, but alot of work needs to be done IN the US. Despite saying this, it is in the interest of the US to secure oil from other nations, and to ensure that when our supply runs out, yours is intact. There are people who know what they are doing, but being a superpower is far more difficult as a democracy than as a dictatorship (or the "democratic" equivalent).

The worst thing of all is how the media-machine works, and that is by feeding the american people the weirdest bull$#@! ever. I find it so stupid that when certain sources were saying that Ron Paul was not getting attention from the media, the media started saying that Ron Paul wasn't getting attention from the media! So what I conclude, is the US media works off trends. They like to present stories as "things we talk about but have no idea what they are actually about." This way, Ron Paul doesn't get the ACTUAL exposure he deserves, but the TV-watcher is deluded into thinking that they are being fed all the appropriate stories.

Watching Sky news, I realize that the US needs news that works off news, and not the same way as showbiz tonight with pre-pubescent men and women being overly empathetic and sympathetic with every story they present, requiring them to be as opinionated as possible when neutrality is what the US actually needs.

Again, nothing against the US, just the people need to be educated before actually being able to decide who makes foreign policy. And looking at my country from a neutral eye, after being in Penn State for 5 years, I can say, we are still way behind, and the entire world needs secularism. Religion is religion and will always be there, but I believe that the Middle East will not be better without secularism. We suffer from a hallucinogenic effect on our people who enjoy mythological explanaiton for the distribution of resources and such. Maybe Ron Paul can at least get the US out of its rut.

(as you guys can see, I have alot to say, but not enough time to sift through the right threads to say it! haha, sorry for taking this OT)
    Click here to enlarge
    Current:
    2010 CTS-V Sedan

Previous:
    2007 e92 335i

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alq80 Click here to enlarge
    I think that despite his inherent conservatism, he has good policies albeit negatively affecting the stability of where I live. However, I don't think that we should be the focus of how your well-being is considering what I was able to see in 5 years of being in the US. Yes, the US is great, but alot of work needs to be done IN the US. Despite saying this, it is in the interest of the US to secure oil from other nations, and to ensure that when our supply runs out, yours is intact. There are people who know what they are doing, but being a superpower is far more difficult as a democracy than as a dictatorship (or the "democratic" equivalent).

The worst thing of all is how the media-machine works, and that is by feeding the american people the weirdest bull$#@! ever. I find it so stupid that when certain sources were saying that Ron Paul was not getting attention from the media, the media started saying that Ron Paul wasn't getting attention from the media! So what I conclude, is the US media works off trends. They like to present stories as "things we talk about but have no idea what they are actually about." This way, Ron Paul doesn't get the ACTUAL exposure he deserves, but the TV-watcher is deluded into thinking that they are being fed all the appropriate stories.

Watching Sky news, I realize that the US needs news that works off news, and not the same way as showbiz tonight with pre-pubescent men and women being overly empathetic and sympathetic with every story they present, requiring them to be as opinionated as possible when neutrality is what the US actually needs.

Again, nothing against the US, just the people need to be educated before actually being able to decide who makes foreign policy. And looking at my country from a neutral eye, after being in Penn State for 5 years, I can say, we are still way behind, and the entire world needs secularism. Religion is religion and will always be there, but I believe that the Middle East will not be better without secularism. We suffer from a hallucinogenic effect on our people who enjoy mythological explanaiton for the distribution of resources and such. Maybe Ron Paul can at least get the US out of its rut.

(as you guys can see, I have alot to say, but not enough time to sift through the right threads to say it! haha, sorry for taking this OT)
    What does inherent mean? Because that is where I stopped.

Just kidding... perhaps.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What does inherent mean? Because that is where I stopped.

Just kidding... perhaps.
    LOL! yes, I do not speak in absolutes, just my viewpoint Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Current:
    2010 CTS-V Sedan

Previous:
    2007 e92 335i

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast