Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 65 of 65
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,891
    Rep Points
    31,877.5
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    I think this guy might be onto something Click here to enlarge

    Wait til early next year fellas.....Im currently working out some ideas with Jeremy and Alex, and we might end up being a more local certified install location compared to Poughkeepsie Click here to enlarge


    I cant say much more due to my current work environment right now, but there is a good chance I will be splitting off to do my own thing in February/March of next year....and this is going to be one of my feature presentations Click here to enlarge
    Ah! He finally said something Click here to enlarge

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,891
    Rep Points
    31,877.5
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    let me know when a bossted s65 (nos or no nos) can do this and then i will concede Click here to enlarge
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO_SBnbpUGs
    Not only will mine do that better it will do it in style.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,468
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Not only will mine do that better it will do it in style.
    you mean MY weekend car will do it better and in style..

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,891
    Rep Points
    31,877.5
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    you mean MY weekend car will do it better and in style..
    I did not make an error.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,468
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    except for when you bet your car and lost...

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,276
    Rep Points
    1,583.2
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    except for when you bet your car and lost...
    lol....im down for some comp...cant wait to see your builds guys....im sure they will be awesome....just not as epic as mine Click here to enlarge

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,891
    Rep Points
    31,877.5
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    lol....im down for some comp...cant wait to see your builds guys....im sure they will be awesome....just not as epic as mine Click here to enlarge
    Hey, you need your car first.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,468
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Hey, you need your car first.
    so do you..

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,891
    Rep Points
    31,877.5
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    so do you..
    Mine exists...

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,468
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    you suck.. i left the door wide open and you didnt capitalize..

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,276
    Rep Points
    1,583.2
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    so do you..
    lol...none of us have our cars in our possession...lol

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,468
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    lol...none of us have our cars in our possession...lol
    thats what i was waitin for Click here to enlarge

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,276
    Rep Points
    1,583.2
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    thats what i was waitin for Click here to enlarge
    lol...lets revisit this conversation after march....i know i will have my caddy and steve will have his m3....sticky im convinced your car is trapped in the negative zone with general zod from superman at this point...lol

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    30
    Rep Points
    46.9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@AUTOCouture Click here to enlarge
    I think this guy might be onto something Click here to enlarge

    Wait til early next year fellas.....Im currently working out some ideas with Jeremy and Alex, and we might end up being a more local certified install location compared to Poughkeepsie Click here to enlarge


    I cant say much more due to my current work environment right now, but there is a good chance I will be splitting off to do my own thing in February/March of next year....and this is going to be one of my feature presentations Click here to enlarge
    I have just came across this thread now....Click here to enlarge....I've worked with these guys side by side many late nights in Cali sir. I know those kits inside and out. Keep in mind i lived in California for 4 years and I've been working with Jeremy since the PC days.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,468
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Heard these guys are coming out East again..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •