Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

OE Tuning Opportunity in Poughkeepsie, NY (N55) - Tune Group Buy

As everyone know's OE Tuning has released the first OBD2 Flash, refer to the below link:

http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...cluding-custom

I have been in email conversations with Jeremy from OE Tuning, and I have been able to convince him to send his flashing tool to his buddy JJ at Lomotion Corvette in Poughkeepsie, NY.

Price is currently $695 for the flash. He has maps for those of you who are running Catless DP (NO CEL).

If I can get at least 10 people interested in getting the flash, we can get a group buy discount. THere is no requirement to remove your ECU for a bench load, this is a true OBD2 Flash, the first successful flash.
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Good luck with this, 10 people will be tough but I will do what I can to see if it is possible. The motor is likely too new but worth a shot.

Glad Jeremy responded to you and you guys are in talks to get this done.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Well between here at the 'other forum' I've got a grand total of, 2. LOL... Hoping to get the go ahead to make a Venue Change to Matt's shop in Lynbrook, NY instead of the shop in Poughkeepsie. Both Matt and I have emailed Jeremy about this, so we'll see... Click here to enlarge
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    Well between here at the 'other forum' I've got a grand total of, 2. LOL... Hoping to get the go ahead to make a Venue Change to Matt's shop in Lynbrook, NY instead of the shop in Poughkeepsie. Both Matt and I have emailed Jeremy about this, so we'll see... Click here to enlarge
    Man, not many people want to tune the N55 it seems.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Very disappointing to be honest... I thought there would be more interest, but I guess everyone is firmly in one camp (BMS) or other (Vishnu). Looks like unless Matt gets the Dealer Tool from Jeremy, there is no way the venue will be changed to Lynbrook. Seems very unlikely that the guy from the shop in Poughkeepsie will travel south for 2-3 hours to flash two individuals.

I may have to either suck it up and take the drive up there, or forget about this entirely and stick to the JB3 Stage 1 until a hand held flashing solution is made for the N55... Or Matt is able to flash people, because he's the only person (besides myself and BMW) I trust under the hood of my X...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

I would be interested in this if I didn't have tune for my 335i.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    Very disappointing to be honest... I thought there would be more interest, but I guess everyone is firmly in one camp (BMS) or other (Vishnu). Looks like unless Matt gets the Dealer Tool from Jeremy, there is no way the venue will be changed to Lynbrook. Seems very unlikely that the guy from the shop in Poughkeepsie will travel south for 2-3 hours to flash two individuals.

I may have to either suck it up and take the drive up there, or forget about this entirely and stick to the JB3 Stage 1 until a hand held flashing solution is made for the N55... Or Matt is able to flash people, because he's the only person (besides myself and BMW) I trust under the hood of my X...
    The venue is remaining the same.