4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Riots in the UK

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So it's because they arrested a gang bang dude? People started to fire up streets for just that?!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Guess rights are the cool thing this season :/.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    can someone please give me a 2 sentence rundown as to why this is happening? what sparked it?
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    can someone please give me a 2 sentence rundown as to why this is happening? what sparked it?
    Some dude/maybe a criminal was shot and killed by the police. That's where it has stemmed from. Weeeeeeeeeee

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Whats the point of demolishing the city you live in. Don't get it.

F*cking neanderthals.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I live here at the moment. The start was from a peaceful protest that got out of hand last Thursday.

What we are seeing now is 15 to 40 year old people of lower class simply trying to loot. The fukers should have been repelled with plastic bullets and water canons but the secretary came out and said 'that is not how we police in England'

Makes me sick

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You have problems with Police Dept? so why you break into PEOPLE's stores? That's nonsense.

'that is not how we police in England'
    Yeah, put real bullets in guns and start shooting people.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    Guess rights are the cool thing this season :/.
    Hockey riots in Canada are almost normal.

This I don't understand, what caused it or what is the reasoning?

Edit: NVM, was answered.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    I live here at the moment. The start was from a peaceful protest that got out of hand last Thursday.

What we are seeing now is 15 to 40 year old people of lower class simply trying to loot. The fukers should have been repelled with plastic bullets and water canons but the secretary came out and said 'that is not how we police in England'

Makes me sick
    Just get the hell out of there safely.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Makes me sick
    They wouldn't be looting jack sh*t if you Brits were allowed to have guns in ur homes. Some are saying part of this is becoming racial, or turned into something racial(fed by the Elite.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    guns - that is not the answer as then you are going to have 12 year olds running around shooting people.

this started as being a simple shooting in a very poor area but is now looting to get something free.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    guns - that is not the answer as then you are going to have 12 year olds running around shooting people.

this started as being a simple shooting in a very poor area but is now looting to get something free.
    Wrong it is the answer when cock heads start burning peoples homes, and buildings. The government there got rid of guns, so they have more control. With that control they are not helping. The people in the UK need to wake up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    As you have opened the debate, IMO you are wrong or are you going to tell me the police are going to shoot a 12 year old.

Guns (or the easy access to) are the cause of most of the violent crime problems in the US. Water cannons are a better way to go.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    As you have opened the debate, IMO you are wrong or are you going to tell me the police are going to shoot a 12 year old.

Guns (or the easy access to) are the cause of most of the violent crime problems in the US. Water cannons are a better way to go.
    I would shoot anyone trying to burn my house down with my family inside especially if cops were not doing a fvckin thing. Fvck a water cannon if someone is coming to burn my house down.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    I would shoot anyone trying to burn my house down with my family inside especially if cops were not doing a fvckin thing. Fvck a water cannon if someone is coming to burn my house down.
    I agree.
    Here we have a bad Police department, they do more bad things than what criminals do but there is one good point about them. I as a criminal know that if i get caught, the treatment toward me will be super nasty. if I don't get executed, the punishment for me will be really tough. That's why nobody tries to set fire on my building while my family is in or breaking to my store.
    Some soft people maybe come and say that's against human rights and such but i don't give a $#@!. as long as Police prevent people to burn my place, i'm fine with any methods they use to face criminals and prevent crimes.

Someone attacks me and law doesn't allow me to fight back and defend myself. they call it Intellectualism but i call it BS. same story about the $#@!ty situation in UK.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I had a friend who was killed in the states while on vacation many years ago by a stray bullet during a robbery. You will never make a believer that people should have guns....again just my opinion.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I had a friend who was killed in the states while on vacation many years ago by a stray bullet during a robbery. You will never make a believer that people should have guns....again just my opinion.
    A stray bullet is very vague. Sucks to hear, but was the bullet from the robber or the person defending themselves. I will always believe guns are a good thing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    I agree.
    Here we have a bad Police department, they do more bad things than what criminals do but there is one good point about them. I as a criminal know that if i get caught, the treatment toward me will be super nasty. if I don't get executed, the punishment for me will be really tough. That's why nobody tries to set fire on my building while my family is in or breaking to my store.
    Some soft people maybe come and say that's against human rights and such but i don't give a $#@!. as long as Police prevent people to burn my place, i'm fine with any methods they use to face criminals and prevent crimes.

Someone attacks me and law doesn't allow me to fight back and defend myself. they call it Intellectualism but i call it BS. same story about the $#@!ty situation in UK.
    Yup the old Intellectualism bs.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Police Were Ordered To Stand Down As London Burned

• Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Inadequate response led public to call for martial law
    Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet.com
    Wednesday, August 10, 2011
    Click here to enlarge

Precisely as we reported yesterday on the back of numerous eyewitness reports, it has now emerged that police were ordered to stand down and let London burn during the first few nights of rioting, an action that quickly led to a frightened public to demand troops on the streets, rubber bullets, water cannons and curfews.
    On Tuesday we highlighted the “lackluster police response, with numerous reports from the public that police stood back and allowed looters to pillage both large department stores and private small businesses for hours on end.”
    According to eyewitnesses to the initial riots in Tottenham, police were seen “standing back and allowing rioters to cause havoc,” a trend that continued during subsequent nights before Prime Minister David Cameron ordered 10,000 extra police officers to patrol London last night.
    This has now been confirmed by sources within Scotland Yard who said police were ordered to “stand and observe” even as brazen acts of violent crime were committed against both people and private property, a directive which prevented them from arresting any of the troublemakers.

• A d v e r t i s e m e n t
    • Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
      Click here to enlarge

“They had apparently been told to try and contain any violence but not to haul away offenders who would instead be identified through video footage later,” reports the Daily Mail.
    The decision to order police to stand down is being explained as a reaction to public outcry following the death of Ian Tomlinson, a newspaper seller who was killed by riot cops during the G20 summit in 2009.
    However, as we have exhaustively documented, authorities routinely allow chaos to spiral out of control, even to the extent of hiring their own provocateurs, in order to manipulate the public into demanding greater police state measures that ultimately only serve to oppress legitimate dissent against the state.
    The police’s inadequate response quickly led to calls for martial law, curfews and the use of water cannons on streets in England for the first time, a power that Prime Minister David Cameron has now authorized.
    Britain’s most widely-read newspaper The Sun ran a poll today which found that two thirds of Brits support the use of rubber bullets to deal with rioters, while 33 per cent supported the use of live bullets.
    “Curfews are backed by 82 per cent, using tear gas got 78 per cent support and Tasers 72 per cent,” states the report.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Amazon Disarms Brits By Banning Self-Defense Items

• Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Media, police and politicians disparage communities protecting themselves as “vigilantism”
    Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet.com
    Thursday, August 11, 2011
    Click here to enlarge

Following calls by politicians, media and the police for Brits not to buy baseball bats and engage in what was disparagingly termed “vigilantism,” Amazon UK has followed suit by banning self-defense items from its online store, after sales of makeshift weapons soared through the roof as a result of riots plaguing the country.
    In the immediate aftermath of widespread looting and rioting which was directed primarily against private homes and local family businesses, Brits left defenseless by a blanket gun ban that makes it virtually impossible to own a private firearm rushed to Amazon to purchase whatever could be used as a weapon to protect their families and property from attack.
    The need for self-defense was exacerbated after police in London were ordered to stand down and let the rioting take place for the first three nights of chaos as a result of a Scotland Yard directive.
    Sales of aluminum truncheons and baseball bats skyrocketed, with some items achieving sales 50,000 per cent above normal.
    However, despite the fact that communities organizing themselves into groups to protect their streets, undermined by being labeled “vigilantes” by the media, did indeed serve to quell the worst of the rioting, politicians like Stella Creasy, MP for Walthamstow which was hit by riots on Monday night, lambasted members of the public for purchasing weapons to defend themselves.
    “This crosses the line when it involves weapons,” said Creasy. “That just encourages the sense of fear – we want to reduce tension and fear in the area. People with baseball bats roaming the streets is not helpful: don’t go on Amazon buying them.”
    Following suit, Amazon UK today banned the sale of perfectly legal items, including self-defense sprays and Kubotans, short lengths of plastic or steel.
    “Amazon has removed several police-style telescopic truncheons from sale on its site as soaring sales of truncheons, baseball bats and other items that could be used as weapons sparked fears of vigilantism in the wake of widespread rioting,” reports the Guardian.

• A Click here to enlarge

Amazon users were divided about the decision, but many applauded the move despite the fact that police completely failed to protect countless businesses from being burned to the ground and did little to stop violence which led to people being killed.
    “Even if they are being bought by respectable home and business owners, they should be banned from sale temporarily,” said V Woolf. “Vigilantism is not the answer. Get these items off the shelves, we are all scared and angry in London and need to know that measures are being taken to help us to feel safe in our cities again.”
    But there’s a difference between ‘feeling safe’ and actually being safe in your own home. No amount of government legislation or police deterrence can provide true safety and security, that responsibility rests with the individual. This has been proven in triplicate over the past few nights. As soon as communities started banding together and patrolling their streets, the riots withered and last night there was virtually no trouble at all.
    However, the media quickly disparaged people getting together with their neighbors to protect their communities as “vigilantism”. The Metropolitan Police, whose order to its officers to stand down on the first three nights of rioting directly led to the escalation of the chaos, also warned residents not to patrol their communities.
    Just like gun control, banning baseball bats only disarms the public and creates victims. Criminals will always be able to acquire weapons of any description because they do not obey laws. Leaving Brits defenseless will only embolden the rioting hordes.
    If the UK riots have proven nothing else, they’ve proven that the authorities cannot and will not protect you. It always comes down to the responsibility of the individual and the community to protect their own families, businesses and private property.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast