Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

WTB.. Progressive controller for meth injection... any brand!

Looking for a progressive controller to upgrade my DO basic kit. email me mobilefitt@aol.com if you have one you would like to ship to NC.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Have you looked at the progressive controller BMS uses?

http://www.burgertuning.com/meth.html

They will hook you up, say Sticky sent you and Terry will be overjoyed.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

i have my snow one that im using at the moment. i may need to get a labonte one that has a different voltage output, not sure yet. ill keep you updated if you dont choose to buy BMS's. ill hook you up with an awesome deal if i do end up having to switch and you wait though.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    picked one up..... thanks.....I have tons of stock parts if anyone has got a trip to the dealer coming up..

DPs, DV's, I may be installing my air box for summer..non sport suspension... pm me or just email mobilefitt@aol.com

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mobilefitt Click here to enlarge
    picked one up..... thanks.....I have tons of stock parts if anyone has got a trip to the dealer coming up..

DPs, DV's, I may be installing my air box for summer..non sport suspension... pm me or just email mobilefitt@aol.com
    Nice of you to offer that!

Whose did you go with anyway?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

labonte....$105 for 30 psi controller. Cheap, effective, proven track record. Now that CmGs is on sale, the entire set up for $549 thats the one I would recommend to anyone looking for a deal. Pump, tank, progressive controller, super nozzles, boost gauge, hardwire safety to JB3... i think there is a flow meter too. Much less than I paid for all my stuff and more complete. Dave should send me one just for the publicity I have built in each forum on this kit. It really is a bomb deal for anyone thinking about meth. My basic kit was really very effective but sprayed a bunch of unneeded meth. My progressive kit makes the tank last twice as long and I am not boosting any less thats for sure.

I know guys that tracked their cars and believe it or not the basic kit is perfect for a weekend at the track but if you plan to drive around town and red light race....a progressive controller will improve driveabilitly and help to save meth a bit.
    2007 E90 non sport, JB3 2.0 18ohm, Labonte Progressive Meth, Cooling Mist Solenoid & Nozzles CM5 & M7, Ar DPs, Hyperboost Diverter Valves, M3 19s, M3 Rear Carbon Spoiler, Koni FSD, ZSP Springs