Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

HPF Stage 3 vs. Mert M3 TT race , lets make a video

HPF crew,

Lets persuade HPF stage 3 owner in Istanbul to line up with my E46 M3 TT.

Roll from a dig or from 30 mph or from any speed, you name it.

Branden, Chris, David can you ask him to line up with my M3?

Will be an awesome test. Wont spray nitrous, I do promise.

Mert Dastan
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Such a stupid post...you do realize how mentally retarded you always sound asking everyone else to do things for you...you're like the biggest crybaby in history that won't stop screaming about 60-130...someone setup a race for me...build my engine again cause my pure waterless turkey power is too pure...hold me and hug me with god at the side of the road...fly over here and tune my car because I am too pure to tune my pure power M3s.

How about you just stfu and get a life...you were handicapped from birth, you have no friends and if you keep being a mental dbag your daddies business will go 60-130 TO THE GROUNd and then it will be on equal playing fields with your brain and your mental retardedness.

Face the facts...NO BODY LIKES YOU and NO BODY CARES!

Don't bother replying to this post or any others because we know what your reply will be...same sh1t every time like a broken record...go do 60-130...tell istanbul stage 3 to race me...blah blah blah. I doubt anyone over there would race you as you're so full of drama and excuses.

To sum everything up... You are the definition of FAILURE.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Commanderwiggin Click here to enlarge
    Such a stupid post...you do realize how mentally retarded you always sound asking everyone else to do things for you...you're like the biggest crybaby in history that won't stop screaming about 60-130...someone setup a race for me...build my engine again cause my pure waterless turkey power is too pure...hold me and hug me with god at the side of the road...fly over here and tune my car because I am too pure to tune my pure power M3s.

How about you just stfu and get a life...you were handicapped from birth, you have no friends and if you keep being a mental dbag your daddies business will go 60-130 TO THE GROUNd and then it will be on equal playing fields with your brain and your mental retardedness.

Face the facts...NO BODY LIKES YOU and NO BODY CARES!

Don't bother replying to this post or any others because we know what your reply will be...same sh1t every time like a broken record...go do 60-130...tell istanbul stage 3 to race me...blah blah blah. I doubt anyone over there would race you as you're so full of drama and excuses.

To sum everything up... You are the definition of FAILURE.
    you see you are so angry, cant control your anger. oh angry boyyy.

Afraid to line a stage 3 next to me?

Chill down dont be so scared.
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Pretty easy to beat your car Mert...it only runs a few days out of the year lol. I've put over 10000km on mine this summer...doubt you've got more than 50 lawl.

Lets not forget here...you are the biggest lier and worst auto enthusiest dbag in the waterless turkey land...and probably...The whole wooorld (Clarkson voice).

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Commanderwiggin Click here to enlarge
    Pretty easy to beat your car Mert...it only runs a few days out of the year lol. I've put over 10000km on mine this summer...doubt you've got more than 50 lawl.

Lets not forget here...you are the biggest lier and worst auto enthusiest dbag in the waterless turkey land...and probably...The whole wooorld (Clarkson voice).
    dude, both of my M3s run w/o issues. Dont worry. They are both fine. No issues.

I daily drive a Porsche 997 TT. Drive my M3s for fun at weekends.

997 TT is a nice daily commuter.

keep on finding excuses and stories, you and other stage 3/4s keep on running away from a test.

Just a simple roll....for the ones with balls.
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    your car will destroy a stage 3 and a stage 4 you know it i know it hpf knows it! They wont race because they know they will lose. I dislike you and the way you are more than most on here, but the truth is the truth your twin turbo set up will destroy all hpf stages!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jacobs323i Click here to enlarge
    They wont race because they know they will lose. I dislike you and the way you are more than most on here, but the truth is the truth your twin turbo set up will destroy all hpf stages!!!!!!!!!!!
    Agreed, guy maybe is a DB but his M3's aren't slow by no means.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

11 out of 11 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    This is funny to me Mert...people race for fun. I'll line up to your TT M3 in my stock 240 and watch you blow my doors off. What ever happened to being able to appreciate a fast car for being a fast car? I fully appreciate your car for what it is, it hauls the mail.

If Baris doesn't want to race you man, there isn't anything I'm going to do to try to change his mind. It's his car, his money, his choice. No one is scared, it's just that no one cares. I'd fully expect a 1Kwhp car that hooks to stomp on a 800rwhp car that spins when it comes into boost. I tell you what, I'll sell you a stage 3 or 4 kit put it on another M3, and you can race yourself. You can do all the testing your heart desires.
    Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    HorsepowerFreaks.com
    12905 NE Airport Way
    Portland, OR 97230
    (503) 256-5600
    BMW Performance Parts
    Product questions or to purchase - branden@horsepowerfreaks.com

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    lol, branden - you made my day

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HPFBranden Click here to enlarge
    This is funny to me Mert...people race for fun. What ever happened to being able to appreciate a fast car for being a fast car?
    I fully agree with you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Branden,

I like what you wrote, you are 90 % correct.

You ve summarized so good so detailed, thank you very much.

Been criticized by Vick Taza for having a 8000 rpm spool, lazy turbos....lots of nitrous.
    If I will have the chance to roll your stage 3/4, I will not spray, will remove the bottle.
    Just want to show how lazy turbos can outspool a billet 71 turbo. BTW, my S54 should be a tad over 1k whp, dyno dynamics figures 1,25k Whp- dyno jet figures should be 1,42k whp. Lets just skip power figures and focus on real road numbers.

Can't accept your turbo kit offer will use the money for billet block and new this and that. I rather spend another 40k on custom parts. Custom parts cost a lot.

Why dont you hire a track, 100% legal, and test 0-150 or 100-150 or 60-130?

AMS / Switzer did it last week, and published their 1/4 mile and 60-130 times.

Your times, my times, other M3s times will move the platform upwards. Soon I will come with 3.xx seconds 60-130 times. Then a little faster, a little more.....There is still a lot of room, I can feel it.

We all should publish our times, motivate each other, encourage each other and raise the M3 bar higher. This year I am faster, next year Mr. will be faster. At the end, E46 M3 platform will move forward.

As a conclusion, waiting for your dbn files and fast times.

Good luck with the track rental. Be safe out there.

Mert
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Branden,

I like what you wrote, you are 90 % correct.

You ve summarized so good so detailed, thank you very much.

Been criticized by Vick Taza for having a 8000 rpm spool, lazy turbos....lots of nitrous.
    If I will have the chance to roll your stage 3/4, I will not spray, will remove the bottle.
    Just want to show how lazy turbos can outspool a billet 71 turbo. BTW, my S54 should be a tad over 1k whp, dyno dynamics figures 1,25k Whp- dyno jet figures should be 1,42k whp. Lets just skip power figures and focus on real road numbers.

Can't accept your turbo kit offer will use the money for billet block and new this and that. I rather spend another 40k on custom parts. Custom parts cost a lot.

Why dont you hire a track, 100% legal, and test 0-150 or 100-150 or 60-130?

AMS / Switzer did it last week, and published their 1/4 mile and 60-130 times.

Your times, my times, other M3s times will move the platform upwards. Soon I will come with 3.xx seconds 60-130 times. Then a little faster, a little more.....There is still a lot of room, I can feel it.

We all should publish our times, motivate each other, encourage each other and raise the M3 bar higher. This year I am faster, next year Mr. will be faster. At the end, E46 M3 platform will move forward.

As a conclusion, waiting for your dbn files and fast times.

Good luck with the track rental. Be safe out there.

Mert
    This one time, at band camp.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Mert the only reason you are not banned right now is because Sticky + repped you. Ur time is limited.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Mert the only reason you are not banned right now is because Sticky + repped you. Ur time is limited.
    All it will take is 11 inches of neg from me and hes history. But I will let him do as he wishes, for now.

Mert, I dont know you. And barely know what the $#@! is the story between you and everyone else.

However, why do you act 15? You have a powerful car and everyone knows that.

You sound like someone with a toyota camry ask someone on a bicycle to race, does the guy in the camry look cool? No, hes in a car, of course its faster. Stop being a douche.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    i still havent figured that one out either............."if you guys dont like the way someone is behaving use your rep...youve earned it".... well we used it and got circumvented
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TwinturboM3
    I bang the chickens on my farm 60-130 times a day.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    All it will take is 11 inches of neg from me and hes history. But I will let him do as he wishes, for now.

Mert, I dont know you. And barely know what the $#@! is the story between you and everyone else.

However, why do you act 15? You have a powerful car and everyone knows that.

You sound like someone with a toyota camry ask someone on a bicycle to race, does the guy in the camry look cool? No, hes in a car, of course its faster. Stop being a douche.
    He has a $#@! box. If I wanted to base my life on rebuilding motors with dad's farm money every so often I would as well. He is a joke. No fvcking track records. He has cheated many. He has no respect from many for his acts. He is a the witch of the east.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Funkboy316 Click here to enlarge
    i still havent figured that one out either............."if you guys dont like the way someone is behaving use your rep...youve earned it".... well we used it and got circumvented
    + 1 This is also why I should be + repped. I was neg repp'd for pointing out this crook. How is the car running dude?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

+ 1 This is also why I should be + repped. I was neg repp'd for pointing out this crook. How is the car running dude?
    awesome, i just got back from a 60-130 test........this girl was giving me a blowie and i gaurantee she bobed up and down at LEAST 60-130 times
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    awesome, i just got back from a 60-130 test........this girl was giving me a blowie and i gaurantee she bobed up and down at LEAST 60-130 times
    Awesome test run bro. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So what are we talking here...under 6 sec I bet if she was as good as she sounds Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I am so shocked that you as a stage 3 owner run away and dont show up your times.

no brave hearts, coward stage 3/4 owners.

If somebody would call me out, I would immediately take action and measure times. If you are so coward sell all these stage 3/4s and buy yourself 530diesel.
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    I am so shocked that you as a stage 3 owner run away and dont show up your times.

no brave hearts, coward stage 3/4 owners.

If somebody would call me out, I would immediately take action and measure times. If you are so coward sell all these stage 3/4s and buy yourself 530diesel.
    blah blah blah blah blah blah blah......i think you have said the same broken record routine at least 60-130 times now.......i have an idea for you, a new e46 pure power record........see how fast you can drive into a brick wall and get it vbox varified.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    blah blah blah blah blah blah blah......i think you have said the same broken record routine at least 60-130 times now.......i have an idea for you, a new e46 pure power record........see how fast you can drive into a brick wall and get it vbox varified.
    hahahhahahaa. Wicked!
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I neg him non stop. Either this system sucks or the man behind the iron curtain is keeping him.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    I neg him non stop. Either this system sucks or the man behind the iron curtain is keeping him.
    all you can do is neg rep. thats it.

this is not pure motorsport, this is pure bias.

all hpf puppets act like you do. no time slips, just funny videos, lots of talk and talk and no real world performance.

And when the time comes to real race, you want to ban me.

these can be explained with 1 sentence : COWARD stage 3/4 owners. Thats it.

ban me, no issues, you will have to live with the facts that I listed.

you guys applause even if hpf makes a WC movie, a new carbon fiber seat, but no time to make a real world movie?

there are 100 KITS Sold out and only 3 of them have vbox times and none of them is a stage 3/4.

Realities are heartbraking, but "real".
    997 TT

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast