Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Eisenmann exhaust available for the E82 BMW 1M Coupe - +10 horsepower, $2096.00

Eisenmann has released their exhaust for the E82 1M Coupe. It comes in two forms, a rear section and a downpipe back exhaust. The rear section is $2096 and provides gains of 10 horsepower and 7.5 pound-feet of torque. For larger gains, one will want the downpipe back system which retails for $3672.96. Combine this with a good downpipe and... fun times. The exhaust is available through our sponsor IND, Eisenmann North America distributor.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Looks nice. Supersprint just released their system as well. That system starts from the turbo down pipes. More expensive but more options amd more power. I will add info later.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The Eisenmann look very nice. I like the look of the tips and how full they look. But take a look at these numbers from the Supersprint dyno. They get the car up to 370-hp.OEM stated is 340-hpActual is 359-hp and the full system is 370-hp not including a CAI and software. Only the exhaust is new as the rest of the parts were developed for the E82 135i with N54 anyway!http://www.supersprint.com/en/prod-p...093E280BA.aspx

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by deemo319 Click here to enlarge
    Looks nice. Supersprint just released their system as well. That system starts from the turbo down pipes. More expensive but more options amd more power. I will add info later.
    How does it have more power or more options? It is also downpipe back so the same options really, right?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Exhaust Options

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    How does it have more power or more options? It is also downpipe back so the same options really, right?
    According to their specs on the dyno with full system install of the Turbo Down Pipes, Metallic Cats,Center Exhaust and Racing Exhaust it would give one around 370-hp. The good part is one's "Butt Dyno" would say it is faster than that. The bad part is one would need a whole bunch of money to get the full system. The system is the same one they developed for the E82 135i in 2008, but the exhaust for the M application is new. As it is still an N54 engine which you and most guys here already know.

The sound of the Eisenmann will be louder by a few decibles is my assumption or a lot of decibles sometimes depending on the persons ear and noise restrictions when one lives. The Supersprint is an "acquired taste" if you will. It does not sound like much at idle but one needs to be outside the car to hear a drive by. After broken in it has sweet tone to it. I have had two installed and they are of excellent quality.

I want an Eisenmann for an X5 4.6is, which is how I heard of them 9 years ago. I loved Eisenmann after I watched this video about ten times just to hear the sound. The installation of the Race Exhaust made me laugh because it sounds EVIL. And I want an Eisnemann for Big Daddy aka E70 X5 M, so it will sound like a monster with a G-Power Typhoon Widebody Aero Kit!!!

http://www.vidoevo.com/yvideo.php?i=...-x5-46-is-race

http://www.supersprint.com/en/prod-7...093E280BA.aspx

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    God that orange 1M shot looks so sick......BMW Corpus Christi HURRY UP!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wow. $200 per horse.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Eisenmann's are BOAT ANCHORS! I would never get one as they hardly offer any weigh savings over OEM. On the other had SUPER SPRINT ALL THE WAY! Just ordered myself an SS RACE for the M3 Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Wow

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Steveo Click here to enlarge
    Wow. $200 per horse.
    I guess I have never thought about things from that perspective.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Eisenmann is the $#@!, I had them on my cars and had no issue whatsoever with them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    any sounds clips of it?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    its funny you guys are comparing eisenmann to SS cause i noticed both companies have a couple common traits from back when i was NA running various e46 exhausts....

eisenmann - german - good build quality - kinda raspy

SS race - italian - good build quality - very raspy
    (although they were buttoned w/step headers/no cats lol)

but with a difference of only a couple HP wouldn't going for the sound you prefer be more important than the performance gains?

as fara s weight reduction, even SS is still just using 304 aren't they?
    its not like the SS will be a huge weight savings over eisenmann

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dreikraft Click here to enlarge
    its funny you guys are comparing eisenmann to SS cause i noticed both companies have a couple common traits from back when i was NA running various e46 exhausts....

eisenmann - german - good build quality - kinda raspy

SS race - italian - good build quality - very raspy
    (although they were buttoned w/step headers/no cats lol)

but with a difference of only a couple HP wouldn't going for the sound you prefer be more important than the performance gains?

as fara s weight reduction, even SS is still just using 304 aren't they?
    its not like the SS will be a huge weight savings over eisenmann
    Agreed BUT SS RACE Exhausts are lighter than Eisenmann Race exhausts. Half the weight in some cases. Agreed?
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    As Eisenmann GmbH approaches the end of the research and development stage of any exhaust system, final tests are conducted to ensure perfect fitment and function of the new design.
    Eisenmann technicians dyno test the prototype exhaust system to ensure that the flow improvement predicted in their CAD modeling shows itself in the real world, and use acoustic testing and waveform analysis to check the sound output of the exhaust system.

Eisenmann’s testing and development equipment allows the engineers to simulate exhaust pulses through test mufflers before a real car is ever run on their dyno, but nothing is as accurate as real world testing. For this, Eisenmann’s microphones allow them to do acoustic sampling and advanced wave form analysis to not only detect but also tune out unwanted sound frequencies.

Finally, Eisenmann uses a Zeiss FaroArm to rescan the finished exhaust system, in order to verify that the production system is millimeter to millimeter the same size as the exhaust system originally designed by Eisenmann’s engineering team. This allows Eisenmann to verify their fabrication jigs and create an exhaust that is a perfect fit, every time.

Please follow the below links for tours of Eisenmann’s manufacturing facilities and more information on Eisenmann’s development process, and enjoy the photos!

http://eisenmannblog.com/2011/04/08/ind-eisenmann-tour/

http://eisenmannblog.com/2011/04/08/...outsourceable/

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

+ 10 BHP; +10 N
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So this is the sport model, where is the race on?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    So this is the sport model, where is the race on?
    I think race is coming later.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Nate@IND Click here to enlarge
    As Eisenmann GmbH approaches the end of the research and development stage of any exhaust system, final tests are conducted to ensure perfect fitment and function of the new design.
    Eisenmann technicians dyno test the prototype exhaust system to ensure that the flow improvement predicted in their CAD modeling shows itself in the real world, and use acoustic testing and waveform analysis to check the sound output of the exhaust system.

Eisenmann’s testing and development equipment allows the engineers to simulate exhaust pulses through test mufflers before a real car is ever run on their dyno, but nothing is as accurate as real world testing. For this, Eisenmann’s microphones allow them to do acoustic sampling and advanced wave form analysis to not only detect but also tune out unwanted sound frequencies.

Finally, Eisenmann uses a Zeiss FaroArm to rescan the finished exhaust system, in order to verify that the production system is millimeter to millimeter the same size as the exhaust system originally designed by Eisenmann’s engineering team. This allows Eisenmann to verify their fabrication jigs and create an exhaust that is a perfect fit, every time.

Please follow the below links for tours of Eisenmann’s manufacturing facilities and more information on Eisenmann’s development process, and enjoy the photos!

http://eisenmannblog.com/2011/04/08/ind-eisenmann-tour/

http://eisenmannblog.com/2011/04/08/...outsourceable/

http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...ee020d_b-1.jpg

http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...33b2f0_b-1.jpg

http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...b09fbe_b-1.jpg

http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...b42275_b-1.jpg

http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...5fe776_b-1.jpg

http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...182284_b-1.jpg

+ 10 BHP; +10 N
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...8deeb2_b-1.jpg
    Impressive facilities.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sounds like A LOT of research went into those pipes!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How accurate is that FARO arm?
    ​#Chuckstrong