Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Ignore him.
    why dont you complete the nice paint job and measure the 60*130 of the orange beast?

stage 3 in Lebanon is afraid to race anymore, your customer will be the fastest m3 in the middle east, think of it, fasttt m3 in Middle East.

or are you modifying just to say this M3 is F/I and thats it.
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    why dont you complete the nice paint job and measure the 60*130 of the orange beast?

stage 3 in Lebanon is afraid to race anymore, your customer will be the fastest m3 in the middle east, think of it, fasttt m3 in Middle East.

No one is afraid to race you, they just don't want to spend one living second in your presence because you are so freaking annoying. Seriously Mert - no one cares at all. Stop posting. Save the internet the time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL bacon bandages omfg

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 5mall5nail5 Click here to enlarge
    LOL bacon bandages omfg
    They are tasty

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Mert, We aren't attention seeking losers in Bahrain or Kuwait (as the orange car is Kuwaiti) like you are over in Turkey and on the forums. My customers mod their cars for fun to do street racing in Kuwait or elsewhere. They don't care about your Bull$#@! 60-130 times! Trust me if i wanted to concentrate on 0-60 or 60-130 times we could turn our attention to that but no one seems to care about that here.

And be careful what you say, no one is afraid to race you in the Middle-East. You might end up falling on your face.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeThis thread needed more bacon.Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Oh crap, is the one you sent me? Was I supposed to put it up?
    Ya I sent it over to ya, its definitely verified as it has an easy 1.7% uphill and has decent number of satellite readings. I also have the video (its all been posted) of the run as well. I just don't care much about it so i haven't pursued it.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Too Funny bro!
    I try.

Here is Mert's tech's preparing for another pure power pulled pork sammie run.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Ya I sent it over to ya, its definitely verified as it has an easy 1.7% uphill and has decent number of satellite readings. I also have the video (its all been posted) of the run as well. I just don't care much about it so i haven't pursued it.
    Vik, the problem is I moved computers twice. I need you to resend it, I'll put it up. Sorry about that, my fault.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL Wicked!
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    I try.

Here is Mert's tech's preparing for another pure power pulled pork sammie run.

http://www.benzboost.com/images/impo...YcjBPEFQ-1.jpg
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Mert, We aren't attention seeking losers in Bahrain or Kuwait (as the orange car is Kuwaiti) like you are over in Turkey and on the forums. My customers mod their cars for fun to do street racing in Kuwait or elsewhere. They don't care about your Bull$#@! 60-130 times! Trust me if i wanted to concentrate on 0-60 or 60-130 times we could turn our attention to that but no one seems to care about that here.

And be careful what you say, no one is afraid to race you in the Middle-East. You might end up falling on your face.
    If someone is not satisfied with stock M3 power and modifies he or she does care fır a strong 60-130. As we all know its too difficult to attain good 60-130 times.

So its not cause you dont want, cause its out of your reach.

Why would you not make 60-130 runs? Dont you ever go up to 130 mph?
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Vick,

thats awesome news, less than 6,8 is improvement for your M3. wow. congrats.

You are right, you dont care much since its a 6.xx second run. I would not publish any figure over 5.5 seconds.

Your ad says: WORLD'S FASTEST M3. I love this. Do you believe in it?
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ha ha Ha Nice try. Its funny how its so difficult for you to believe what I say. Tough luck. But we dont care as long as the car runs strong. Trust me if I wanted to beat you I can but why give myself a headache for YOU? Thanks but no Thanks.
    If someone is not satisfied with stock M3 power and modifies he or she does care fır a strong 60-130. As we all know its too difficult to attain good 60-130 times.

So its not cause you dont want, cause its out of your reach.

Why would you not make 60-130 runs? Dont you ever go up to 130 mph?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Vick,

You are right, you dont care much since its a 6.xx second run. I would not publish any figure over 5.5 seconds.

This dude needs a girlfriend immediately. I mean all you're talking about is 60-130 times no one cares! Jesus you must have been beaten the $#@! out of in school grow up dude.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Ha ha Ha Nice try. Its funny how its so difficult for you to believe what I say. Tough luck. But we dont care as long as the car runs strong. Trust me if I wanted to beat you I can but why give myself a headache for YOU? Thanks but no Thanks.
    oops I am so afraid of youuuu.

Just do yourself a favor and measure the 60-130 once its running.

you will see where you are and how much more you need to work.
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terminator-N54 Click here to enlarge
    This dude needs a girlfriend immediately. I mean all
    you're talking about is 60-130 times no one cares! Jesus you must have been beaten the $#@! out of in school grow up dude.
    thanks for the advice.
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    thanks for the advice.
    You're welcome.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL even if I measure I wont care to tell you cos I cant be bothered with you.
    oops I am so afraid of youuuu.

Just do yourself a favor and measure the 60-130 once its running.

you will see where you are and how much more you need to work.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL even if I measure I wont care to tell you cos I cant be bothered with you.

Ok I see, Holly Ramadan.
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok I see, Holly Ramadan.
    Ramadan Kareem to you too
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Vick,

Yes I believe it, I would $#@! on your piece of crap if it was over here you bipolar idiot. You need a 400 shot of nitrous to even run your car hard lmao. On boost only with your 2 big turbo's your car is very slow. If I run my car full boost and have full traction, testing 60-130 over and over again I would have very fast 60-130 times. Not to mention if i had a dyno in my shop, a team to build my car over and over again, 12 sets of turbo's, 10 sets of tires, 100 nitrous jets, flying over tuners from around the world, a team to follow me and add more nitrous during my runs I have a negative 60-130 time.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Vik, the problem is I moved computers twice. I need you to resend it, I'll put it up. Sorry about that, my fault.
    I resent it, also I was mistaken its a 2.8% uphill during the run.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes I believe it, I would $#@! on your piece of crap if it was over here you bipolar idiot. You need a 400 shot of nitrous to even run your car hard lmao. On boost only with your 2 big turbo's your car is very slow. If I run my car full boost and have full traction, testing 60-130 over and over again I would have very fast 60-130 times. Not to mention if i had a dyno in my shop, a team to build my car over and over again, 12 sets of turbo's, 10 sets of tires, 100 nitrous jets, flying over tuners from around the world, a team to follow me and add more nitrous during my runs I have a negative 60-130 time.
    I can send you a set of winter tires and twin Gt47 so you can put them into the california's fastest m3. wow. my gifts to you.

you always have excuses. would have should have, if if if

erase the "fastest m3" off that page idiot.

for the last 3 years you are trying to make good times and still over 6 seconds woow.

world's fastest m3 with over 6 seconds hmmm.

on all your posts you wrote "soon will have a very good time and very good traction" that soon did not come. how soon can we see your sub 6 second times?

even with 3600 cc will spray nitrous, its lovely.
    997 TT

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast