Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Human history doubled

Göbekli Tepe [ɡřbe̞kli ťe̞pɛ][1] (Kurdish: Girę Navokę) is a hilltop sanctuary erected on the highest point of an elongated mountain ridge some 15 kilometres (9.3 mi) northeast of the town of Şanlıurfa (formerly Urfa / Edessa) in southeastern Turkey. The site, currently undergoing excavation by German and Turkish archaeologists, was erected by hunter-gatherers in the 9th millennium BC (c. 11,000 years ago). Together with Nevalı Çori, it has revolutionized[2] understanding of the Eurasian Neolithic.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6bekli_Tepe

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I built it
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

is it really that old? I mean how accurate is carbon dating really? We throw around the term 65 million years ago as if humans live millions of years lol...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    is it really that old? I mean how accurate is carbon dating really? We throw around the term 65 million years ago as if humans live millions of years lol...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

lmao, frank, taking everything at face value. I'm just sayin' man - you have to always doubt.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Carbon dating is very accurate so now we are 12k years old i bet we are even older than that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Human history starts with Sumerian/Mesopotamian civilizations?

That is VERY laughable. We've been around for MUCH longer, despite the only recent (6000 year old) written history of humankind.
    We will one day take a much more thorough look at all the BS we've been taught...and we'll truly see.
    We'll find things that will make it all very clear.

Interesting find.
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

sumerians have been visited by ancient extra terrestrial beings that were super intelligent. These beings taught them how to think using mathematics, how to run business using barter systems, how to write spoken language on parchments (first records of written language) and how to cultivate their own crops and livestock. Every other culture in the world was thousands of years behind the sumerians.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah,
    where did well written MUSIC come from out of the blue? People didn't just all of the sudden invent music. It was introduced to them. AS you say DB, 6000 years ago, it seemed that we flowered into existence. We were simply enlightened, very properly.
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge
    Yeah,
    where did well written MUSIC come from out of the blue? People didn't just all of the sudden invent music. It was introduced to them. AS you say DB, 6000 years ago, it seemed that we flowered into existence. We were simply enlightened, very properly.
    Click here to enlarge
    Modded TT 300zx now for sale, PM me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I guess it's possible aliens visited us early on and taught us some things--I always think of a program I saw years ago on TV that showed cave drawings of a airplane/spaceship and it would mean someone stopped in to say hello thousands of years before we had any idea of flight or even glass which the spaceship clearly shows a domed windshield.

Anyway, I think its also very possible that we as humans can create a lot of these things such as mathematics, music, etc. because when millions of humans are sitting around with no distractions, our minds go to work and solve problems, big and small.
    And to think how much humanity has evolved since the Industrial Age (less than 150 yrs ago) why could we as humans not create so much stuff on our own with 1000s of years to do it.

Just my 02--But I do think the alien thing is a cooler storyClick here to enlarge

Edit: here's a link that shows the cave drawings i was thinking of--gotta love google
    http://www.alien-ufo-pictures.com/ancient_aliens.html
    2011 C63 ///AMG / BLK on BLK / P31 / LSD / CF Trim / Keyless Go / Rear Camera / All the other stuff too!!
    Click here to enlarge
    2011 X3 2.8 Vermillion Red/Black loaded

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Can a caveman digest steak?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge
    Yeah,
    Lucifer they say was great at music, but he was looking over my shoulder all the damn time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by P31-C63 Click here to enlarge
    I guess it's possible aliens visited us early on and taught us some things--I always think of a program I saw years ago on TV that showed cave drawings of a airplane/spaceship and it would mean someone stopped in to say hello thousands of years before we had any idea of flight or even glass which the spaceship clearly shows a domed windshield.

Anyway, I think its also very possible that we as humans can create a lot of these things such as mathematics, music, etc. because when millions of humans are sitting around with no distractions, our minds go to work and solve problems, big and small.
    And to think how much humanity has evolved since the Industrial Age (less than 150 yrs ago) why could we as humans not create so much stuff on our own with 1000s of years to do it.

Just my 02--But I do think the alien thing is a cooler storyClick here to enlarge

Edit: here's a link that shows the cave drawings i was thinking of--gotta love google
    http://www.alien-ufo-pictures.com/ancient_aliens.html
    Cough cough book of Enoch

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

WATCH ACIENT ALIENS on History Channel. They will explain it all.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FR305 Click here to enlarge
    WATCH ACIENT ALIENS on History Channel. They will explain it all.
    saw the entire series in netflix

and i read zecharia sitchins book titled "the 12th planet"

pretty deep $#@! right there
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    read zecharia sitchins book titled "the 12th planet"

pretty deep $#@! right there

I am going to check that out

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Very interesting thread. Kind of baffling that something like this could be built 12,000 years ago and people don't think the Egyptians could have constructed the pyramids.

People don't seem to be giving ancient civilizations or humanity enough credit. So much we do not know and so much still hidden to discover. Nice thread, first I have heard about this.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I don't doubt that the egyptians built the pyramids, pulley systems probably were discovered back then, wouldn't you think? Look at the aztecs and mayans, the romans, etc...how else would they have been able to build structures like that?

I mean, unless we find atlantis, I will always doubt alien intervention to some degree, however that ancient aliens thing did intrigue my interests. Just doesn't make any sense for entire cities to be built underground unless climate was attributed to it.

I don't think I will know in my life time, maybe my children's children will know.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

I don't doubt that the egyptians built the pyramids, pulley systems probably were discovered back then, wouldn't you think? Look at the aztecs and mayans, the romans, etc...how else would they have been able to build structures like that?

I mean, unless we find atlantis, I will always doubt alien intervention to some degree, however that ancient aliens thing did intrigue my interests. Just doesn't make any sense for entire cities to be built underground unless climate was attributed to it.

I don't think I will know in my life time, maybe my children's children will know.
    when a single block of stone weights around 100 tons that have been moved 50 miles on top of a mountain and then lifted 100 feet up i start questioning things... even today's cranes have hard time lifting such heavy load. Also it was carved out and has a laser precision perfectly flat.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

dude, those pyramids don't look laser precise Click here to enlarge

They made use of their 100,000+ slave labor force. 50 miles on top of a mountain? Who says they didn't start building from there? I mean, if cavemen invented the wheel, would you not think our ancestors smart enough to come up with something to make tasks easier?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

dude, those pyramids don't look laser precise Click here to enlarge

They made use of their 100,000+ slave labor force. 50 miles on top of a mountain? Who says they didn't start building from there? I mean, if cavemen invented the wheel, would you not think our ancestors smart enough to come up with something to make tasks easier?
    I'm not talking about pyramids im talking about other ancient cities built on mountain tops.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    when a single block of stone weights around 100 tons that have been moved 50 miles on top of a mountain and then lifted 100 feet up i start questioning things... even today's cranes have hard time lifting such heavy load. Also it was carved out and has a laser precision perfectly flat.
    Today's cranes aren't powered by expendable slave labor.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Today's cranes aren't powered by expendable slave labor.
    Sticky just sit down and think how can a slave force pull 200 000 pounds and that's just one stone..... that's a weight of nearly 2 M1 Abrams tanks.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky just sit down and think how can a slave force pull 200 000 pounds and that's just one stone.....
    With whips, public beheadings, and knives to their only child's throat. If I had to guess...

I understand what you are saying. Just don't underestimate what a "motivated" workforce can accomplish.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast