Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Had the chance to see CAMP FEMA this week and it was pretty comprehensive and well-documented. Given that, this video doesn't seem "out there" at all.

John Yoo wrote the epitaph of the Republic. If the exec can bump you off without explanation, the rest is just semantics. This is just more of "the rest".

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    I don't care about what people think today I will support whats right, and I will buy $#@! loads of guns.
    I've missed you Click here to enlarge
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

So... Who says the dictatorship isn't already here?

Looks like SS, Vet Pensions, and Disability checks are on the line...

Next they will cut Soldier Pay (Hell They already Gave us a Raise and increased the cost of Tricare premiums, which makes me wonder, why didn't they not give us a raise and keep Tricare premiums where they were, it seems like we are making more money, just to pay more of it out, but that's another story in itself).

Why is it so hard to understand that if we start taxing the rich more and stop aiding the world financial, this country would be in better shape. Why is it a Corporation like GE who makes billions doesn't have to pay taxes, and gets a tax rebate at the end of the year in the millions, while joe smith pays 15k on that 70k he earned... I know, I'm preaching to the choir...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    So... Who says the dictatorship isn't already here?
    True, or hasn't been here for a long time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    True, or hasn't been here for a long time.
    I mean if you really want to get down to it, this country with all it's touting of being a capitalistic and democratic society is really a dictatorship. The Corporations dictate to the Government what they want, and the Government Does what it's 'Master' tells it to do, and the people who are suppose to have 'representation' in the government are driven into the ground and moved towards the slaughterhouse like cows and lamb.

Maybe the above is pushing it, but that's what it seems like.... The Lower class is even lower, if your not making 200k or more your still lower class.. The new middle class is making 200k+ but are being pushed into low class status, and the upper class is living like kings, not paying taxes because all their money is in off shore accounts and the elite, Well... WHO do you think are the dictators?
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    I mean if you really want to get down to it, this country with all it's touting of being a capitalistic and democratic society is really a dictatorship. The Corporations dictate to the Government what they want, and the Government Does what it's 'Master' tells it to do, and the people who are suppose to have 'representation' in the government are driven into the ground and moved towards the slaughterhouse like cows and lamb.

Maybe the above is pushing it, but that's what it seems like.... The Lower class is even lower, if your not making 200k or more your still lower class.. The new middle class is making 200k+ but are being pushed into low class status, and the upper class is living like kings, not paying taxes because all their money is in off shore accounts and the elite, Well... WHO do you think are the dictators?
    Repp'd for truth.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Thanks for the Rep... To add more fuel to the fire, and something I read in an article, i quote the following:

Yet what gives BMW the freedom to convert good American middle-class jobs into low-wage piecework is the evaporation of American workers' power of collective action. The labor lawyer and writer Thomas Geoghegan contends that BMW could never outsource union jobs like this in its home country, Germany, where union solidarity extending from the professional staff down to the shop floor would stomp the living daylights out of the very idea. "Foreign companies know there's no solidarity here," he says.

On Monday, the Fourth of July, Americans will gather to celebrate the overthrow of tyranny. But the ease with which we allow corporate employers to impoverish their loyal workers should make us pause under the fireworks and think about how over the ensuing 235 years we've simply substituted one set of tyrants for another, the new ones immeasurably more heartless and bloodthirsty than the ones we shed.

Pay particular attention to the Bold' section, specifically the underlined sections. This may be a repost but an article worth reading..

to read the full article, go here:
    http://www.latimes.com/news/columnis...1881029.column

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

You guys have no idea what dictatorship is. I give you some idea about it.

You are an honest person. you try to serve people with your business while making money. so after a hard day you get home and go straight to bed. after 3 hours someone calls you from the office saying police officers are here and they are taking everything with them, absolutely everything including the brand new trucks you just leased. so you jump in to your car and drive there, you get there and ask the nearest officer "what the $#@! is going on", and he says we think this corporation distribute fuel from an oil company which no longer supports Islamic Republic. and you are just like WTF?!?!
    why WTF? because you no longer works with foreign oil company, that was 3 years ago. you now work for a company which is related to government.

and you are still trying to find some answer.

You are sitting with your fellas, your phone rings you pick it up, it's one of your best friend's dad.

- Hello Mr.X, how are you?
    - Not good, some people came and took him with them

so you go there to see what's going. it seems they told to his family that he tried to stay against the holy Islamic republic government.
    after 2-3 months paying fine to tens of people, you realize in a cord that even he didn't existed in that, they decided to luck him to find more evidence.
    after one year all of a sudden your cell phone rings, you answer. It's Ali saying "I'm out come and pick me up".
    so thans God after 14 months he's out, others weren't lucky, some are missing and some are lucked up for at least 10 years.
    so you go there, there is a guy that looks like your old mate, you go and pick him up.
    he asks about he's family, it seems he doesn't know what happened. You say " I'm sorry man, you resisted but not your mom, she passed away" . they didn't even tell him that his mother passed away.

so after a few days you ask him the reason why they arrested him. he says "for no good reason, one of the foreign reporters here was my friend. these people say me and him are spies, after 2 months they couldn't find anything against me they decided to keep me here for another to teach me a lesson." just in order to teach him a lesson they made him to eat his own $#@!, no kidding. eating $#@! is the least what they did to him, after 1 year of treatment you still don't know this Ali guy, the person who were cracking jokes all the time now barely speaks.

You are sitting behind your desk watching news, in the news 3 well known body builders who one of them has the strongest man in the world title, are killed by some unknown persons. the funny point is this crime has happened in street which is only 200 meter far from a police station. you are wondering where the hell are police officers? what do they do then?
    in that moment your phone rings (funny your phone always rings), it's your sister. you ask what is going? why your voice is like that?

she says she and her bf are captured by police(wondered where police officers are? they are capturing girls that wear nice clothes and make up). you go to that station seeing your sister is crying, you ask why she's crying she says the judge told she had to be whipped 30 times.
    what's the worse scene than watching your sister whipping? and how possibly a government whip a very thin girl just because she likes to show her beauty to his bf?

I have stories like this, not just 2-3. I can tell stories here for a long long time. this is what i call dictatorship.
    sorry if i messed up in some parts, my English isn't good enough to express the exact feeling but i tried my best to clean it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

^ Obviously we don't have it as bad as Iran but the point is we don't want it to get to that level.

How would you feel if your banks robbed you blind, devalued your currency, and got away clean after basically taking trillions from the population? It really isn't all that different, just the scale of the thievery.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He's right about the union solidarity, but that's gotta be a grassroots thing. Which political factionalism among the working class makes more difficult and one of the reasons it's so played up by the political class. But real solidarity on pay issues means mass amounts of humans being willing to starve rather than suffer indignity and as long as that's not true it'll always be a race to the bottom.

So if you've ever given a bully your lunch money or worked for less than you feel you're worth or obeyed a law you feel in your gut is an unacceptable intrusion so as not to get your teeth knocked out or go homeless or get jailed, then you know how you measure up on the submit-ot-die scale. And that's the only scale there is at the end of the day. Long leash, short leash, don't matter if the lock is heart-shaped if you didn't take the collar by consent!
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12