Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Still can't believe you are a father.
    Thats what a lot of people tell me... I dont know where my son got blonde hair from, both my wife and I have dark hair and so do all of our relatives. $#@!ing $#@! man.

OH MY BAD I thought you said THE FATHER not A FATHER...

lulz anyway
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I don't think there is anyone in Corpus that I would feel confident being with (technically by law, reality is there are no rules) permanently.

FOREVER ALONE lol.

Maybe I'll go to Japan to marry a dolphin. I heard they can do crazy $#@! with their vagina.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    Maybe I'll go to Japan to marry a dolphin. I heard they can do crazy $#@! with their vagina.
    Hahahahha! Going in quote of the year nominations.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    $#@! you dolphin! $#@! you whale!

Anyways rep to both Jim and GG...my girl loves what I do (just not when it keeps me at the shop til all hours of the night), mostly because I work on her BMW for free Click here to enlarge

I support her and her Nursing career and whatever she wants to do with it..she makes more $ than me anyways! She doesnt like flowers, hates chocolate and V-day stuff (my kinda girl). She cooks breakfast pretty good (eggs anyone) and has a heart of gold.

We have our moments (particularly during that time of the month) so I try to stay low and not do anything that would cause a stir. Some of my friends stir $#@! up with their wives for the heck of it because its fun to do...I guess Im not one of them.

Im looking forward to gettin married to this one. She wants no kids either til later on (I got at least 5 years), and wants to save and get a house first before she starts popping out any kids. We work our asses off now and we intend on playing later before it turns into more work.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I've been married (the the same woman) for 21 years and we've got 6 kids who are 8 to 19 years old. This is not a recipe for extra time and money to spend on yourself, but is easily the best investment I've ever made.
    I drive exactly the cars I want, attend between 5 and 10 track days per summer, rarely go 'out with the guys', but spend a ton of quality time with my wife. Time with kids is also great, and I'm not even a bitter old man yet. Click here to enlarge
    For us, the path to a great marriage is putting your spouse and family ahead of yourself. (Kids don't get this, but they will when they grow up!) Doesn't sound like much fun until you realize a really great woman is putting your interests ahead of her own.
    **Disclaimer. We don't manage to do this 100% of the time, but when we do, it's worth it!***

Dan

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You sound like a bad-ass dad Click here to enlarge

Hopefully my marriage will be as successful as yours. Thankfully my fiance is an angel, let's see if I have the ability to ruin a perfect relationship or not Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GTR-Dad Click here to enlarge
    I've been married (the the same woman) for 21 years and we've got 6 kids who are 8 to 19 years old. This is not a recipe for extra time and money to spend on yourself, but is easily the best investment I've ever made.
    I drive exactly the cars I want, attend between 5 and 10 track days per summer, rarely go 'out with the guys', but spend a ton of quality time with my wife. Time with kids is also great, and I'm not even a bitter old man yet. Click here to enlarge
    For us, the path to a great marriage is putting your spouse and family ahead of yourself. (Kids don't get this, but they will when they grow up!) Doesn't sound like much fun until you realize a really great woman is putting your interests ahead of her own.
    **Disclaimer. We don't manage to do this 100% of the time, but when we do, it's worth it!***

Dan
    Very inspirational... So you still drive the cars you like with 6 kids? Whats your recipe?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm on my way to marriage. My fiance loves cars and wants to eventually get my GT-R when I get bored with it lol. Everyone has ups and downs, that is normal. But yeah, I think since she supports my interests that it makes things much easier. I can talk to her about street racing and car mods and such and she'll research on youtube or even go to the supermarket looking to setup races with unsuspecting ricers who think girls can't drive LOL
    his: _______________ hers: Mitsubishi Evolution X
    gone: R35 GT-R,
    C6 Z06, V2 CTS-V, E60 M5 SMG, CLK500

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    haha.

But here is a good thing, she let me have my sports cars, yes!
    My opinion is whatever part of yourself you haven't worked on yet will really come to the surface once your married. It's like you can no longer escape whatever it is you were avoiding. And this doesn't have to be something serious or really bad.

Take dating for instance. So long as you don't live with you significant other, you can always return to your own space after you put in face time. Once you're married, you personal space shrinks...a lot.

So you really are forced to get right with yourself (if you want to have a good marriage and improve as a person).

That said, marriage is so much fun. All those times you wish you had someone to share the moment with, now it's right there for you. And that's a true blessing.

For me, I've found that I have less money to mod my car because my wife has other ideas for our money, like taking a vacation. I swear, I could forego vacations for the rest of my life if I could use that money on cars.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    Happy wife, happy life. Click here to enlarge
    I would "thumbs up" you if I could. What you said sums it up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Whats your recipe?
    Make sure everything else is paid for before buying toys!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GTR-Dad Click here to enlarge

Dan
    6 kids? You poor, poor man.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    6 kids? You poor, poor man.
    Yeah, there's only four of us (me being the oldest) and I don't know how my parents did it. Ha and none of us are dead yet.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, there's only four of us (me being the oldest) and I don't know how my parents did it. Ha and none of us are dead yet.
    Yet.

Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123