Close

Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    569
    Rep Points
    432.9
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Gintani Stg2 vs BT 335

    I think my buddy will go back to his light wheels (NEEZ) vs his ADVs
    we think it should make a 3 car gap just on the wheels along

    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Van Nuys, CA
    Posts
    87
    Rep Points
    199.4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Nice, thats one fast 335!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    747
    Rep Points
    698.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    O_O
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

    Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

    Click here to enlarge

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    NICE! (not sure of HP estimate though Click here to enlarge )

    but im gonna guess before I ask. 17/18 psi on pumpgas, probably no meth? Thats what i expect to happen against AK's AA M3 with the same settings i ran him before on..

    So, any details on the 335?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    That's an impressive 335
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    569
    Rep Points
    432.9
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    NICE! (not sure of HP estimate though Click here to enlarge )

    but im gonna guess before I ask. 17/18 psi on pumpgas, probably no meth? Thats what i expect to happen against AK's AA M3 with the same settings i ran him before on..

    So, any details on the 335?
    as far as I know the 335 has turbo internal swap outs so I think that gives something like 50-60rwhp. the car is running meth and its lightweight. but carbon parts everywhere arkapovic ti system... went cattless DP, I think the only thing he didn't do is the seats.
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    7,989
    Rep Points
    5,690.9
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    57


    Reputation: Yes | No
    nice runs, is that your buddy with stage 2 Gintani kit on his car?
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    569
    Rep Points
    432.9
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5



    Reputation: Yes | No
    yep , I'm interested on what happens after the lightwheels are installed.
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by EUGENE-Taiwan Click here to enlarge
    yep , I'm interested on what happens after the lightwheels are installed.
    wheels will definatly make a difference. im curious what boost he is running though and what fuel.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    569
    Rep Points
    432.9
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    wheels will definatly make a difference. im curious what boost he is running though and what fuel.
    the pump ''says'' 98ron but we don't believe that! we feel it makes likes closer to 95ron.

    but i think 17-18psi is about right
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    cool, Thanks. i figured its somewhere around there from going against a similar car myself, and knowing past 18 psi he is gonna need racefuel and 100% meth.

    id say if he goes with light wheels, that will give him abut 1/2 a car more than he had. also find out what size meth nozzle he is using, probably a 10, and would likely benefit from slightly larger, 12 or 14

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    569
    Rep Points
    432.9
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    cool, Thanks. i figured its somewhere around there from going against a similar car myself, and knowing past 18 psi he is gonna need racefuel and 100% meth.

    id say if he goes with light wheels, that will give him abut 1/2 a car more than he had. also find out what size meth nozzle he is using, probably a 10, and would likely benefit from slightly larger, 12 or 14
    interesting! I'll ask
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    great, keep this vids coming man, your on a roll Click here to enlarge vids like these are tough for me. i have a 335, but want a gintani 2+ m3, so i dont know who to root for.. but leaning towards the Gintani cars so i have something to look forward to in the near future Click here to enlarge

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    569
    Rep Points
    432.9
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    great, keep this vids coming man, your on a roll Click here to enlarge vids like these are tough for me. i have a 335, but want a gintani 2+ m3, so i dont know who to root for.. but leaning towards the Gintani cars so i have something to look forward to in the near future Click here to enlarge
    I'd say M3 the cars drive totally different. the chassis and the just the overall set up the m3 is a winner...hope to see u in a M3 vid soon
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    336
    Rep Points
    345.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    great, keep this vids coming man, your on a roll Click here to enlarge vids like these are tough for me. i have a 335, but want a gintani 2+ m3, so i dont know who to root for.. but leaning towards the Gintani cars so i have something to look forward to in the near future Click here to enlarge
    You ever think of picking up a car a little bit more performance oriented? Something that is easier to mod that you get more bang for your buck out of? Vette, GTR, 996TT, etc? M3 is a better overall car than the 335, but is it enough for you that you would trade your 10 second 335 (yes it will run 10's) in for an M3 that will cost significantly more and will run only slightly quicker than your car in the 1/4 mile?
    his: _______________ hers: Mitsubishi Evolution X
    gone: R35 GT-R,
    C6 Z06, V2 CTS-V, E60 M5 SMG, CLK500

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,924
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Just wait for that fuel system LM before you do anything. Isnt
    Unfor's 335 almost complete? Maybe watchimg some vids of his beast will change your mind.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ItalianStallion Click here to enlarge
    You ever think of picking up a car a little bit more performance oriented? Something that is easier to mod that you get more bang for your buck out of? Vette, GTR, 996TT, etc? M3 is a better overall car than the 335, but is it enough for you that you would trade your 10 second 335 (yes it will run 10's) in for an M3 that will cost significantly more and will run only slightly quicker than your car in the 1/4 mile?
    I dont like any of those cars in basic car platform though. sure performance is better $-$, but off the showroom floor, all those cars you mentioned dont do anything for me.. im different though, i didnt buy th 335 to mod, i wouldnt care if FBO and no S/C is available for the M3, thats the DD car i prefer to have. The fact i can s/c it and be better than 98% of streetcars, is a benefit

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    Just wait for that fuel system LM before you do anything. Isnt
    Unfor's 335 almost complete? Maybe watchimg some vids of his beast will change your mind.
    oh im still waiting on a fuel system, but i think we are many MANY more months away from that

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    883
    Rep Points
    1,435.2
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Reputation: Yes | No
    WOW!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,266
    Rep Points
    936.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    i hear adv's are pretty heavy, so im sure the switch to the lighter rims will be quite significant
    Click here to enlarge

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    569
    Rep Points
    432.9
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yukohama Click here to enlarge
    i hear adv's are pretty heavy, so im sure the switch to the lighter rims will be quite significant
    i think so too
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -228.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I'm impressed by that 335i.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    569
    Rep Points
    432.9
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    I'm impressed by that 335i.
    yes its pretty quick! lots of TQ
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •