Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

PHOTO CONTENt: 135i AW with iCarbon bits---CLEAN

Here are some shots of my car. This is how I think a nice Bimmer should look like, no obnoxius-aftermarket-tuner-like rims, no cant-see-$#@!-through window tints, etc...But that's just me, I like trying to keep all modifications to look like OEM somehow, but sportier, and not having that obvious aftermarket look. altough I agree there are some effin awseome cars in this forums, but for me, Clean please. Only thing missing for me to be perfect, its the 313 performance rims an the rear CF diffuser.
    Under the hood, there's a JB4, DCI, UR downpipes and Meth kit its on its way, and im waiting for meistershaft to release the new system for the 135i with EV control. Stupid BMW is making a mess out of the new perfromance steering wheel release, so IDK when I will be able to buy it, altough it was officialy release at the begining og this month.
    I do have to say, my camera is old now, and it was a simple DSC, so sorry for the little ghost appearing in some of the photos, I also need to get a tripod...
    Exterior: Bmw CF trunk spoiler-iCarbon CF front lip-iCarbon kidney grilles.
    When I was buying the cf bits, I found little to none pictures of them in AW cars, and when I found them, they wouldnt make justice or werent good photos, So I hope this can help someone out.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

No Edited photos from now on...

MONEY SHOT
    Click here to enlarge

Clean
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Alone in the woods
    Click here to enlarge

Go green!
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Nice I like the white with the CF bits, but what's the blue thing? Maybe I'm new to the exterior parts field but I have no idea what the blue is on the front lip/bumper
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

looks clean, except for all that aftermarketish carbon fiber everywhere and fake way overboard aftermarket spoiler. just my .02

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    looks clean, except for all that aftermarketish carbon fiber everywhere and fake way overboard aftermarket spoiler. just my .02
    Comments accepted. After all, I have the whole BMW Design team that created that overboard aftermarket spoiler(and blacked out kidney's) on my side! We professional designers think alike I guess... But I aprecciate it! Thanks!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hworang00 Click here to enlarge
    Nice I like the white with the CF bits, but what's the blue thing? Maybe I'm new to the exterior parts field but I have no idea what the blue is on the front lip/bumper
    It's a band-aid...lol

I've struggling with the fitment on that side of the lip. It sticks out a little bit, and you can see the inner 3M tape. I dont want to remove it all over again because I put so much tape on it that is glued as hell, its only that side that didnīt sticked well. Lets hope the new tape I put make's the job this time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Boosted1 Click here to enlarge
    So, from Mexico, here are some shots of my car. This is how I think a nice Bimmer should look like, no obnoxius-aftermarket-tuner-like rims, no cant-see-$#@!-through window tints, etc...But that's just me, I like trying to keep all modifications to look like OEM somehow,
    It looks clean man, very nice.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

It's a band-aid...lol

I've struggling with the fitment on that side of the lip. It sticks out a little bit, and you can see the inner 3M tape. I dont want to remove it all over again because I put so much tape on it that is glued as hell, its only that side that didnīt sticked well. Lets hope the new tape I put make's the job this time.
    The tape sticks out like a sore thumb, you need to get rid of that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    The tape sticks out like a sore thumb, you need to get rid of that.
    Should be out tomorrow morning... I put it this morning, but I was urged to take the photos today, since rain season just started over here... Meaning my car should be at home at 4 pm top!... Last raining season left a sour taste on me...But hey, I have new turbos, gotta se the bright side of it!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Should be out tomorrow morning... I put it this morning, but I was urged to take the photos today, since rain season just started over here... Meaning my car should be at home at 4 pm top!... Last raining season left a sour taste on me...But hey, I have new turbos, gotta se the bright side of it!
    I understand, please get us photos without the tape as well though when/if the rain lets up. Maybe it won't rain tomorrow?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Will try to. Im leaving for Chicago tomorrow morning, lets hope no rain today, and a new location.

When I said obnoxius wheels, I meant people putting 22's in a 1 series and so, so hope nobody takes it the wrong way, nothing wrong with some Arc 8 to fit more rubber or some VMR's looking badass, altough im a sucker for the Bmw 313 performance rims.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

The front lip looks pretty good, well, except for the blue thing! lol I like it!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Wow devil, didn't know you hated carbon and spoilers so much.

I guess the one could slow done your records though. Haha
    Never thought I would see the day...
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Life is so much more fun with a nemesis. I miss Shiv. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Nice 1 series dude. C/f looks nice, I feel you on the fitment issues I have one spot on my rear bumper that sticks out only to me and I cant stand it. GL with the glue. haha.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dOpEdUpM3 Click here to enlarge
    Nice 1 series dude. C/f looks nice, I feel you on the fitment issues I have one spot on my rear bumper that sticks out only to me and I cant stand it. GL with the glue. haha.
    Haha, After removing the tape, it still had a gap, very small now, but you can only see it if your are right above it or on your knees, Ive been so lazy lately, dont fee like installing it all again.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Nice CF bits, I just can't get over those headlights though Click here to enlarge I guess the 1M is the only exception when it comes to the E8x for me...