21 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Nissan GT-R vs Suzuki Hayabusa

That's a one sick ass GTR

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Switzer is Amazing...they have a 1000 package too, I think. Diveextreme's new car dyno'd around 1000whp done by switzer
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lol I saw that on the GTR board&although the GTR won its a joke of a race..a 200hp Busa that runs 10.7?? WTF That rider should be shot&forced to ride a 600. I was running 9.6 @145 on my Busa and that was 100% stock off the showroom floor w 182rwhp&I am by NO means an expert rider
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Lol I saw that on the GTR board&although the GTR won its a joke of a race..a 200hp Busa that runs 10.7?? WTF That rider should be shot&forced to ride a 600. I was running 9.6 @145 on my Busa and that was 100% stock off the showroom floor w 182rwhp&I am by NO means an expert rider
    I agree, the busa rider was a let down Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Note it isn't a drag strip. Others showed some disappointing numbers as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

I call shenanigans on this. I've seen you ride. Click here to enlarge
    2004 E500 - Eurocharged ECU, VRP headers and E55 exhaust. #1 record holder on dragtimes (13.49@102.5)
    2005 SL600 - OE Tuning ECU/ Speedriven TCU - #1 record holder on dragtimes (11.02@126)

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqKECRhvlf4

Powered by:Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lol,Jason Miller is someone Id call an expert rider..I asked him if he wanted to make a few passes at the rental that day but he didnt have his leathers ..prolly better that way since Id really feel like $#@! after he showed me how its done!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lol,Jason Miller is someone Id call an expert rider..I asked him if he wanted to make a few passes at the rental that day but he didnt have his leathers ..prolly better that way since Id really feel like $#@! after he showed me how its done!
    Don't sell yourself short. You can launch a street bike, better than 95% of the toolboxes out there. Anyone can do a roll-on, but launching those big liter bikes takes skill.

But yeah, Jason is nutty.

Click here to enlarge
    2004 E500 - Eurocharged ECU, VRP headers and E55 exhaust. #1 record holder on dragtimes (13.49@102.5)
    2005 SL600 - OE Tuning ECU/ Speedriven TCU - #1 record holder on dragtimes (11.02@126)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    umm thats funny even from a roll a busa beats the E900 plus.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Benz-O-Rama Click here to enlarge
    Don't sell yourself short. You can launch a street bike, better than 95% of the toolboxes out there. Anyone can do a roll-on, but launching those big liter bikes takes skill.

But yeah, Jason is nutty.

http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im.../Miller3-1.jpg
    Thanks for the compliment Clayton Click here to enlarge

And I agree w you 100% 600whp S4,but the fact is 90% of the Busa owners out there can't come close to handling the bikes power and you'd be surprised how many I see at the track(and the majority on the Busa forums too!) that can't break into the 9s even when modded. If the rider in the vid had a decent 60' he could(should)have won w/out much effort.
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Don't forget this is not a prepped track many 10 sec cars end up running low 12's on Drag times track.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    $#@!, buy some vht and douse the starting line. Problem solved Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    Don't forget this is not a prepped track many 10 sec cars end up running low 12's on Drag times track.
    GTR is AWD. A tune only GTR should be able to run high 10s in the friggin snow.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Benz-O-Rama Click here to enlarge
    GTR is AWD. A tune only GTR should be able to run high 10s in the friggin snow.
    check other Dragtimeinfo videos, there are some 12 seconds highly modded Z06.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    wow that GTR reeled in the busa? Thats impressive, I would have thought that the AWD drivetrain would slow it down up top.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't care if the Busa rider sucked or not for a GTR to pull that bike is impressive no matter what.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I don't care if the Busa rider sucked or not for a GTR to pull that bike is impressive no matter what.
    Sticky if the rider sucked(as he appears to in the vid)a stock GTR would beat him let alone one w 700whp like in the vid;that being said,yes its impressive to see a car hang with a bike like that&squeek out a W
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Rob, when we gonna settle this? After all the countless youtube GT-R vs Busa kills I can almost guarantee that I will beat you right out the hole and just keep putting lengths all the way to 200mph.
    his: _______________ hers: Mitsubishi Evolution X
    gone: R35 GT-R,
    C6 Z06, V2 CTS-V, E60 M5 SMG, CLK500

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Busa owner getting all touchy. Cute.

The busa owner needs a rider mod.

BTW i was the worst rider in my group.

=(

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky if the rider sucked(as he appears to in the vid)a stock GTR would beat him let alone one w 700whp like in the vid;that being said,yes its impressive to see a car hang with a bike like that&squeek out a W
    I see now way how a guy who takes his bike to a strip (clearly someone who has used its performance before) would lose to a stock GTR. Not like I can pull up in anything next to a crappy rider and win. That GTR is impressive.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ItalianStallion Click here to enlarge
    Rob, when we gonna settle this? After all the countless youtube GT-R vs Busa kills I can almost guarantee that I will beat you right out the hole and just keep putting lengths all the way to 200mph.
    Oh $#@!! Im being called out lol!!! Bastard!
    Stciky,FWIW anyone can get behind the wheel of a non-manual trans car w AWD and go fast;not too many riders on fast bikes can say the same&that was my point as the vid clearly showed..its really no biggie,the car is definitely a fast one&shows just how fast by reeling in the busa.
    Ask ItalianStallion how many bikes he has beaten w his car(s)..bikes that you figure would just flat out destroy the car; the majority of guys on bikes THINK they are fast just because the magazine says so&so bike is capable of 9sec 1/4mi times,truth is they cant ride for crap(or are just scared to go WFO)&get beat by cars left&right lol!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Stciky,FWIW anyone can get behind the wheel of a non-manual trans car w AWD and go fast;not too many riders on fast bikes can say the same&that was my point as the vid clearly showed..its really no biggie,the car is definitely a fast one&shows just how fast by reeling in the busa.
    Ask ItalianStallion how many bikes he has beaten w his car(s)..bikes that you figure would just flat out destroy the car; the majority of guys on bikes THINK they are fast just because the magazine says so&so bike is capable of 9sec 1/4mi times,truth is they cant ride for crap(or are just scared to go WFO)&get beat by cars left&right lol!
    This past month I have definitely spanked 3x as many bikes as I have cars! I run into a squid at least once a week. Suspended license and all, I still kill them LOL.
    his: _______________ hers: Mitsubishi Evolution X
    gone: R35 GT-R,
    C6 Z06, V2 CTS-V, E60 M5 SMG, CLK500

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I definitely agree that you will see far more consistency from the average driver in a GTR vs. on a bike but the fact is to pull on a bike even with a slower/average rider is impressive due to how fast the damn thing is to begin with.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol.. i dragged the 99' R6 a few times. bike went up and sideways (at the same time ) a few too many times.. got some good runs, but nowhere near what magazine's claimed , my best was 11.2/ 11.3 @ 127ish. never took the R1 to the track though

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I definitely agree that you will see far more consistency from the average driver in a GTR vs. on a bike but the fact is to pull on a bike even with a slower/average rider is impressive due to how fast the damn is to begin with.
    AgreedClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast