Close

Thread: Mini-Kegs

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Mini-Kegs

Thought this was pretty cool, pick up a mini-kerator and get yourself a mini-keg:

Click here to enlarge

Only problem is, the selection of mini-kegs sucks.

If you check out mini-keg.net, the only beers you can get are:

1. Heineken
    2. Newcastle
    3. Coors Light
    4. Paulaner Amber
    5. DAB original
    6. Widmer Heferweizen

Look like I will have to stick to larger kegs which is no big deal. I plan on picking up a full size for my outdoor keg fridge soon and having to finish it isn't a bad chore.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Newcastle isn't so bad, I like coors light for drinking games... Then again I'm a 21 yr old not really looking for great taste lol
    JB4LIFE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mazdaspeed6 Click here to enlarge
    Newcastle isn't so bad, I like coors light for drinking games... Then again I'm a 21 yr old not really looking for great taste lol
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lmao I mean if it gets the hoes drunk w.e... I usually don't drink beer, but when I do, it's dos equis Click here to enlarge
    JB4LIFE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mazdaspeed6 Click here to enlarge
    Lmao I mean if it gets the hoes drunk w.e... I usually don't drink beer, but when I do, it's dos equis Click here to enlarge
    What do you drink? You are 21. When I was 21 I don't think I was sober. I mean like the entire year.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

DAB is a very good beer.

I've had a full basement pub-conversion on my agenda for a while .. but funds keep getting used up on other things. I think I'll take a stand this winter and actually get it done!

I calculated that I could easily get through commercial kegs before they go stale, I even had a local bar willing to add an extra keg to their order for me every couple of weeks Click here to enlarge Party at Bigup's house .. eventually ! LOL
    ~

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigup Click here to enlarge
    DAB is a very good beer.

I've had a full basement pub-conversion on my agenda for a while .. but funds keep getting used up on other things. I think I'll take a stand this winter and actually get it done!

I calculated that I could easily get through commercial kegs before they go stale, I even had a local bar willing to add an extra keg to their order for me every couple of weeks Click here to enlarge Party at Bigup's house .. eventually ! LOL
    If you have a keg of quality beer and a basement-pub I'd definitely go. Party until the keg is dry...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What do you drink? You are 21. When I was 21 I don't think I was sober. I mean like the entire year.
    Lol sounds about right, I like vodka and tequila..
    JB4LIFE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I had a bad night with Vodka yesterday.. I was challenged to a duel and accepted. I was sipping on Cran-vod and a friend of mine johnny black. He says I bet I can take a bigger shot of whiskey than you can of vodka. I said dude, I really hate the taste of straight vodka. He ends up beating me in a game of 9 ball and I give in. I figure this is no easy task but I will give it, "one shot." He fills his black label shot about 3 mm higher than mine in full sized cups. (they were both double shots his was just a little bigger) Buddy says, 1... 2.. 3. Go! and takes it quickly. I rush it and basically just spit it right back out. To be honest most of it went out my noes which $#@!ing sucked! I hate Vodka! I will take a day of drinking tequila straight apposed to drinking one more shot of Vodka.

I like kegs though! Widmer Hef. ain't bad at all.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Most micro brew come in a smaller 6 barrel keg. Way easy to finish by yourself even if they have a very high abv. Some are 1/2 or 1/4 kegs still easy to finish with friends. I have a six barrel of whitemere hefe on tap right now( not my fav but good summer brew)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Widmer hefe .....auto correct phone fail.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

I'd rather make one out of an old fridge