Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reverse racism

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    Look at our own country, it was founded on the slaughter of an indigenous population. Because those who came first didn't understand their customs, and wanted the land for themselves they waged a war against all the Native American Nations. Was this fair and right? Have we forgotten our own history that fast? The country as great as it is, was founded with Racism. So Racism will always be, unfortunately, a way of life, no matter how much of a melting pot this country is.
    It wasn't because they just wanted their land. Their were religious reasons for it as well. I don't agree with them but many of the Christians colonizing forced the Indians to either convert or they killed them. Secondly, they believed it was mandated by God that the land was theirs due to the Native Americans not being able to use the land to its fullest as they believed they could. Yes, I know, backwards thinking but hey these people also had witch trials.

Yes, the USA has a history of ignorance and racism. I haven't forgotten it but the issue is also a bit more complex.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Not true. Take any African history class and you will see warfare was a part of life.
    Let me change what I meant... Killed each other with Technicals, and Machine Guns and other assorted gunpowder type weapons...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Let me change what I meant... Killed each other with Technicals, and Machine Guns and other assorted gunpowder type weapons...
    Some would argue they would never develop those weapons and it is survival of the fittest.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Does it matter what they used? Machetes or machine guns, who cares; practically every native peoples were systematically killing and ''absorbing" (as you call it) eachother. The europeans did the exact same thing, they just had a quicker way to do it, i.e. guns.

There is no differentiation between what the european whites did and what the natives did to eachother, same $#@! different method. World history has shown this to be the case, the europeans had more advanved weapons to do it which is why they were able to conquer everything.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

You can't blame the white man for all the fighting and killing. Fighting is a part of human nature. At one point in time, the same people were killing themselves. In China during the dynasty era, they were fighting each other. In Japan, same thing. Dark Ages in Europe, Kingdoms were fighting. Africa, tribes were fighting each other, etc, etc , etc.
    2010 335i Coupe Le Mans Blue
    *JB4 Powered*

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Survival of the fittest or the smartest? Brawn didn't create weapons of mass destruction, Brain did. It was the combination of Brains and Brawn that did the killing... I know the issue of Racism is very Complex... I've gotten both spectrums of racial slurs thrown at me. I've heard the N word (I won't use it, because it's not right even in the context of this conversation), and I've also gotten comments like "Germany should have finished the job they started with the Jews" I really don't know how to respond to a comment like that. I came close to beating the crap out of someone for saying that once, but never again, not worth the trouble.

Racism is a very complex issue and it is everywhere. Whites on Black, Blacks on Blacks (yes it exists), Blacks on Latin's, White on White (this does exist too)... Ethnic Pride is sometimes confused for Racism as well...

I'm glad we could have this lively debate... Keeps the blood flowing, and the ban hammer away in other forums... Click here to enlarge

And also makes my Boring Paperwork Filled, Military Job day move all that faster...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Survival of the fittest or the smartest?
    Is there a difference really?

Keeps the blood flowing, and the ban hammer away in other forums...
    There are other forums?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

E(racist)**post

N(not so racist)**tech

B(who uses it anymore)immer****

and then we have BimmerBoost, which is my favorite at the moment, because I can use profanity.... And have lively Racists threads

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

its evolution. either your stronger that the rest and can destroy them, or your smarter than the rest and develop tactics/technique to conquer. one way or the other the fittest survive, regardless of which it is, and they eventually evolve in to stronger and smarter, and then do it all over again. its man-made laws that are allowing the feable, weak and dumb to continue to reproduce, not nature

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    its evolution. either your stronger that the rest and can destroy them, or your smarter than the rest and develop tactics/technique to conquer. one way or the other the fittest survive, regardless of which it is, and they eventually evolve in to stronger and smarter, and then do it all over again. its man-made laws that are allowing the feable, weak and dumb to continue to reproduce, not nature
    And this goes with any race btw..
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12