Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

New UUC M5 Lightweight Flywheel w/ Segmented Kevlar Clutch for E36, E34, Z, 525i

I have a complete new-in-box kit with the Kevlar option as described here: http://store.nexternal.com/shared/St...t=products.asp. .

Retail as per the above is $1300, i'll let it go for 1k shipped or reasonable offer thereabouts, had the opportunity to buy it right but have since found other options i'd prefer. Boxes still sealed.
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Bump, GLWS.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well thanks Sticky!

I'll still be delighted to install this kit and will if not sold soon, but have since buying it hit it off with Ben at Rogue and decided i wanna use his drivetrain parts. Significant price diff tho and this setup will more than do me in current trim so i'm letting the market decide..
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    By the time you are done will you will keep buying and selling and have a whole garage full of parts you have never installed!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hey now i may be a lil scatterbrained but imma person of ACTION.. nothing stays around here long! I be movin' precious cargo all day.. and not even haffin' to use my AK.. And hey (i dare say), i've stimulated our lil ieconomy around here more in the past 2 months than Obama has in his tenure thusfar.. Eh? Click here to enlarge