Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

sleek aerodynamics VS a Brick

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

You see that's the all M6 driver's problem, they can't launch it well so they use launch control which sucks so much specially if you launch it above 5000 RPM !

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

M6 is too insane up top its a shame the M6's in the US can't show their true colors on these crappy roads. There's a perfectly good abandoned airstrip right here in El Toro base irvine yet its barely used for anything racing related let alone a standing mile!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by wtfmateim65 Click here to enlarge
    M6 is too insane up top its a shame the M6's in the US can't show their true colors on these crappy roads. There's a perfectly good abandoned airstrip right here in El Toro base irvine yet its barely used for anything racing related let alone a standing mile!
    You live in Irvine too??

Anyways those dragtimes events are sick... i wish we had some here
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Sweet race. I agree the start is underwhelming on the m6 side of things, but man that had to be a fun ride reeling him in right at the end. I know I'd be trying to coax the car to win like I was horse racing
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

WOW! That was most impressive. I cannot believe that M6 catched up to that brick. I bet the guy driving the Jeep $#@! his pants after he realized the car he left so far behind caught up to him.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    lol i got owned off the line too

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by wtfmateim65 Click here to enlarge
    I don't think they really want anyone using the El Toro base for anything. It's a shame, it would be perfect.

I think the city is going to turn it into a housing development, like Irvine needs more.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

It took the M6 forever to catch up, damn that Jeep moved.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    lol i got owned off the line too
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMp-NFaDhSI
    i instantly thought of this vid when i read and watched the OP video Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

So jealous that they get to do this over in Europe...why can't we have something like is organized on the east coast?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BK63AMG Click here to enlarge
    So jealous that they get to do this over in Europe...why can't we have something like is organized on the east coast?
    US LAWS

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

LAWS, What the $#@! is that? you mean you can't rent an airstrip?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BK63AMG Click here to enlarge
    I don't know, free country my ass. There are about a billion regulations preventing us from doing something this simple. 1 person can make a noise complaint and the entire thing will get shut down. Hell, we are even losing drag strips.

I'm trying to organize something like this on the West Coast, although roll on racing instead of from a stop.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I don't know, free country my ass. There are about a billion regulations preventing us from doing something this simple. 1 person can make a noise complaint and the entire thing will get shut down. Hell, we are even losing drag strips.

I'm trying to organize something like this on the West Coast, although roll on racing instead of from a stop.
    Yup basically FREE COUNTRY MY ASS! i lived in Russia and people there have way more freedom, we can basically do what ever the $#@! we want.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    Yup basically FREE COUNTRY MY ASS! i lived in Russia and people there have way more freedom we can basically do what ever the $#@! we want.
    It doesn't make any sense. When I'm in Europe, my friends and I could just walk into the forest and start a campfire, setup tents, and just do our own thing. Over here you need the right permit and the right area and it's against the law to start fires out of designated areas. I even got a ticket for having more than one fishing pole in a boat last time I went camping. It's just ridiculous...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

It doesn't make any sense. When I'm in Europe, my friends and I could just walk into the forest and start a campfire, setup tents, and just do our own thing. Over here you need the right permit and the right area and it's against the law to start fires out of designated areas. I even got a ticket for having more than one fishing pole in a boat last time I went camping. It's just ridiculous...
    HAHA dude you know how many people from Europe get tickets for this $#@!... because we grew up with freedom of doing anything, we can swim in any lake, start camp in any forest, have as many fishing poles as we want etc.
    In USA everything is controlled, everything needs a permit and you get ticketed for anything you do, people asked me in school when i moved to US " how does it feel to be in a free county?" my reply " Russia was great".

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Are any of these you said are real? ticket for having more than one fishing pole? kidding, right ?
    I even can't imagine.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Are any of these you said are real? ticket for having more than one fishing pole? kidding, right ?
    No, and to fish you need a $#@!ing license and the license allows one $#@!ing pole. I mean, I didn't feel like going back to the car if my line broke. That is how the USA is, permits and tickets for everything and you damn well better make sure it follows the insurance company guidelines.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    I even can't imagine.
    It sucks dude. Everything in this country is $#@!ing regulated. The US is definitely not as free as it's leaders make it look like to other countries. So much for $#@!ing freedom....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Oh I forgot to say this. I don't know if it's a crime in other countries, but trying to commit suicide is also a crime. Lmao!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

No, and to fish you need a $#@!ing license and the license allows one $#@!ing pole. I mean, I didn't feel like going back to the car if my line broke. That is how the USA is, permits and tickets for everything and you damn well better make sure it follows the insurance company guidelines.
    Lets not forget fish size and different seasons for different fish.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

No, and to fish you need a $#@!ing license and the license allows one $#@!ing pole. I mean, I didn't feel like going back to the car if my line broke.
    That's pretty stupid !

when i go fishing i use 3 fishing poles in different zones, my father is professional so he uses twice as me.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    It sucks dude. Everything in this country is $#@!ing regulated. The US is definitely not as free as it's leaders make it look like to other countries. So much for $#@!ing freedom....
    it definitely isn't as free as it seems. but you guys have to remember the freedom you get is still much more than the rest of the world, sure they are some pretty insane rules but overall you live in a better condition.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

^True.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast