Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 45 of 45
  1. #26
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    87
    Rep Points
    136.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Wow.... I was expecting JB to destroy COBB...
    With COBB stage 1 he may of only been boosting to 11 PSI with those mods to achieve the stage 1 specified load targets... When I had COBB and I installed FMIC / DP with my straight pipes I was peaking at 11PSI to reach the same load targets.. This just makes me think hmm COBB stage 2 may be a beast.

    Don't forget, COBB stage 1 does not utilize the bolt ons very well. It is designed to target a specified load.. The more mods you are, the easier you achieve those targets and the less boost the engine uses.

    I would expect JB4 to pull much harder, I'd like to see more runs!
    2007 E90 335i | Saphire Black Metallic | Luxury,Premium, Nav
    FBO + JB4Click here to enlarge

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,751
    Rep Points
    31,550.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    no, this process uses sublimation, so the image has to print on paper, its dye, not ink printed on the paper, and that takes time, for there you put the paper on the shirt and "cook" it. so the first step is to make image, and this is a first run, so i didnt wait around as it was over an hour wait, the printer is rather slow
    What color are these shirts going to be?

    The design is exactly the one that was sent to you, right?

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    419
    Rep Points
    601.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90Vader Click here to enlarge
    Wow.... I was expecting JB to destroy COBB...
    With COBB stage 1 he may of only been boosting to 11 PSI with those mods to achieve the stage 1 specified load targets... When I had COBB and I installed FMIC / DP with my straight pipes I was peaking at 11PSI to reach the same load targets.. This just makes me think hmm COBB stage 2 may be a beast.

    Don't forget, COBB stage 1 does not utilize the bolt ons very well. It is designed to target a specified load.. The more mods you are, the easier you achieve those targets and the less boost the engine uses.

    I would expect JB4 to pull much harder, I'd like to see more runs!
    I dunno man, I thought the Cobb car was on the end of quite a significant slaying !

    .. and the reason why they are taking so long with Stage 2 is because they probably have a boat load of issues to resolve .. or they hit a brick wall Click here to enlarge That's why you are about to have a JB4 installed .. he he.
    ~

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jersey City
    Posts
    3,857
    Rep Points
    3,642.6
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    37


    Reputation: Yes | No
    It would be a better comparison with cobb stg2 since it can account for the mods on the car. Nice vid, its cool to see the difference. If we had comparable dyno's on the same day, we be even better!

    I actually am looking at the cobb stg 2 and plan to try it when it comes out, if everything looks good. I'm planning on doing a GIAC stg 2 vs. Cobb dyno run on the same day and will def. post the results.
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,751
    Rep Points
    31,550.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigup Click here to enlarge
    I dunno man, I thought the Cobb car was on the end of quite a significant slaying !

    .. and the reason why they are taking so long with Stage 2 is because they probably have a boat load of issues to resolve .. or they hit a brick wall Click here to enlarge That's why you are about to have a JB4 installed .. he he.
    Stage 2 still isn't out?

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    419
    Rep Points
    601.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Stage 2 still isn't out?
    Still under development according to their website. But I don't spend a lot of time on E90Chan, so I may have missed the latest discussions Click here to enlarge
    ~

  7. #32
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    87
    Rep Points
    136.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    COBB is horse $#@!... I'd rather put VTEC in my car
    2007 E90 335i | Saphire Black Metallic | Luxury,Premium, Nav
    FBO + JB4Click here to enlarge

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,302
    Rep Points
    2,757.3
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I want a T-shirt!

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,751
    Rep Points
    31,550.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90Vader Click here to enlarge
    COBB is horse $#@!... I'd rather put VTEC in my car
    Care to explain why you feel this way?

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,751
    Rep Points
    31,550.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    I want a T-shirt!
    They're coming I hear.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    87
    Rep Points
    136.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I was being an idiot.
    COBB is a great tune for a flash system. People are just disappointed it is taking so long for the release of stage 2.
    2007 E90 335i | Saphire Black Metallic | Luxury,Premium, Nav
    FBO + JB4Click here to enlarge

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,751
    Rep Points
    31,550.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90Vader Click here to enlarge
    I was being an idiot.
    COBB is a great tune for a flash system. People are just disappointed it is taking so long for the release of stage 2.
    Ah, I see. Well, they are likely running into issues trying to get the higher boost to work as many with flash tuning had that problem.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    354
    Rep Points
    465.4
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    LOL, for a Stage 1 tune, that is very impressive, especially considering the extra weight and drivetrain loss with XI.
    Click here to enlarge
    sales@ardesign.info | tel. 303.351.3515| www.ardesign.info
    Powering some of the world's fastest BMWs

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,751
    Rep Points
    31,550.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ar design Click here to enlarge
    LOL, for a Stage 1 tune, that is very impressive, especially considering the extra weight and drivetrain loss with XI.
    Andrew, where the hell have you been? I e-mailed you and sent PM's, no response. Now I'm sad...

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -228.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    how about BimmerBoost underwear?

    Check it out babe, it's boosted now. OH YEAH !!

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,751
    Rep Points
    31,550.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    how about BimmerBoost underwear?

    Check it out babe, it's boosted now. OH YEAH !!
    Not a bad idea, something like this (NWS):

      Click here to enlarge Spoiler:  
    Click here to enlarge



    Would be way popular in Iran, right?

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -228.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    For sure, we are only allowed to walk with underwear in public so that would be a huge success.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,751
    Rep Points
    31,550.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    For sure, we are only allowed to walk with underwear in public so that would be a huge success.
    Hahaha!

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    885
    Rep Points
    8.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    This post by 5mall5nail5 is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.




  20. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,738
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    lol at 1/2 this thread, haters gonna hate. One day people will catch on though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •