Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The different blowers used in each kits and characteristics of each type.....

ok so im always reading ESS X @ Y boost, gintani makes X @ Y boost, AA makes X @ Y boost...

Just wanted to do a small comparison on the unit i have SMALL info on, please feel free to add your own knowledge....

Ess cars use the V3 Si trim blower, the Si Trim blower is only 50cfm off the T trim (Si trim is a middle ground between S and T trims but much clser to the Trim), is more effient than both Trims @ 78% and can produce 775hp @ 25psi, this unit no doubt flows REALLY good, the ess s65 cars prove nice power @ the given boost pressures, the Tq figures however arn't great..... That big vortech likes it uptop for sure......

Now to the AA kits, which use the HKS GTS8550 Supercharger, the AA stage 2 cars no doubt make GREAT power but what i love is the Tq these hks units make, What does worry me about this particular unit is HKS rate this unit to 500ps, im wondering what effect this has when the AA stage 2 is pushing this unit out of its rated power output, essentially its being pushed out of its effiency range...... By some margin

Now Gintani use the YSI blowers.... i Really have no info on these but again would like to see CFM.... Are these simply to large as again i believe boost is made higher in the rev range again....

So im wondering a few different things...... Is it not possble that each kit can yeild a different power output @ the same boost due to the different Flow characteristics of Each blower?? i personally would trade the higher HP figure for more Tq low down.....

From what ive seen Each kit has different POWER for each PSI.........
    Obviously the key here is flow.......

Anyone got any thoughts on what ive posted above??? If anyone feels they can add some info on CFM and flow data id love to read your input....

Excuse the poor Sp/grammer Iphone 4 used........
    Last edited by beedub; 06-09-2011 at 05:42 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

great thread, subscribed..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Cheers ERM :-) waiting for some more knowledgable peeps to chime in...... i Am really suprised at the HKS GTS8550 unit only being rated to 500ps (about 495bhp) According to the data and charts for this unit, its being pushed well out of its effiency range in the stage 2 kits.... again i just love the Tq of these units....

All great kits, just interesting to do a general Bhp per psi for each kit......

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

from a similar thread on another forum by SPDU4EA:

"You're right that HKS recommends the GTS8550 for 250-500ps applications, but you really shouldn't trust a hp rating for turbo/SC/intercoolers. CFM is how designers specify them because CFM is what they actually flow... 1000CFM on a 2009 M3 is going to make a lot more power than 1000CFM on a 1984 Fleetwood Brougham (despite both engines displacing ~4L in an aluminum V8 package).

Anyway, HKS rates the GTS8550 for 26m^3/m (~925cfm) while Vortech rates the V3Si for 1150cfm. I'm sure both will flow even more than that if pushed off the map, but that's their "real" rating -- not power. Unfortunately, most people have no clue what to do with CFM numbers so manufacturers usually throw up rough power estimates based on whatever conversion factor they wanted to use. The problem is all of these manufacturers use different conversion factors...

I use 1.5cfm ~= 1hp. The M3 breathes better than most cars so it's probably more like 1.45cfm, but I like round numbers... Using 1.5, 925cfm --> 617hp (HKS) and 1150cfm --> 767hp (Vortech).

Vortech says 775, which is close enough (and a nice round number), but HKS says 500ps (495hp) which is obviously ultra-conservative (like most things HKS). 625hp (~530whp) is a more accurate power rating, but again, what really matters is that it flows 925cfm.

To go off topic a bit, I personally find the different vendor approaches interesting... There's an old (bad?) joke about the pessimist, optimist, and the engineer. The first says the glass is half-empty, the next says it's half-full, and the engineer says the glass is twice as large as it needed to be. AA has specified exactly the "right" size supercharger for the power and paid a ~50% premium for one that is quieter, lighter, and has a longer service interval. But imo they've left no room for an easy upgrade, and I'm not sure the average FI customer will appreciate AA's zen-like engineering restraint.

ESS used to have a similar philosophy with their E46 CFR kits, but I'm guessing they grew tired of trying to convince peak-power obsessed Americans to pay more for a SC that doesn't make the same 'number' despite having similar/better area under the curve & driving dynamics. Instead, they're now going with a less expensive but larger charger than required. This means there is room for further inexpensive upgrades and, despite committing the engineering sin of overbuilding, I imagine most customers feel better knowing they have some cushion rather than being at/near the SC's rated limit.

From a business standpoint, I think ESS absolutely made the right choice. From an engineer's perspective, I admire AA's willingness to make what they consider the ultimate driving machine even if their kits appear to come up short in every popular comparative metric. It's similar to DCT vs 6MT: there is no question that the DCT is faster, but how do you quantify the pleasure derived from driving a 6MT? And I just can't help but wonder what charger ESS would have picked if they didn't have to compete with Vortech numbers put down by kits from VF and Gintani..."
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by beedub Click here to enlarge
    So im wondering a few different things...... Is it not possble that each kit can yeild a different power output @ the same boost due to the different Flow characteristics of Each blower?? i personally would trade the higher HP figure for more Tq low down..... From what ive seen Each kit has different POWER for each PSI......... Obviously the key here is flow.......
    from the small bit of research i did on M3P before being banned again, it looks like both the blowers AA and ESS use are making the same power per PSI up to about 7 PSI, anywhere from 17-22 hp/psi. and thats with the HKS blower actually being on top, but that car also has meth, so...

its hard to gather completely accurate and conclusive data since all of the dyno charts and boost logs are a bit different with a bout .5 psi variance and mods for each of the cars.

now, whats interesting is where the AA/HKS blower MIGHT start running beyond efficiency, maybe its 8, 9 or even 10 PSI, I dont know. but at that point, maybe thats when the ESS v3 Si trim blower will still be in its efficiency range. But then that leads the question, what PSI can the S65 handle? only a few have gone beyond the 8.5 PSI, Which i think the HKS blower is still within its range.

witht hat being said, peak HP "should" still be the same. but the trade-off is that the HKS blower is making the tq/power earlier since its spinning faster at lower rpms, and probably not having as much parasitic losses as the larger V3/Si trim blower.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

The other guy pretty much summed it up.

In short, blowers dont produce power. They produce pressure ratios, which produce mass airflow, which when fed into an engine produces more power when mixed with more fuel. A blower is like an electric battery, it produces a voltage that drives a current, that voltage is your pressure ratio, that current is your airflow. What you do with that current is up to you, but just because a blower can flow tons of air, doesnt mean its doing it efficiently or with less parasitic loss than another.

Heres an example.

Two IDENTICAL engines somewhere, one blower peaks at 1000 cfm at 65,000 RPM and 72% efficiency and the other peaks at 920 cfm at 79,000 rpm and 81% efficiency, which blower makes more power?

If you cant answer that, then you shouldnt be choosing your own blower, and, there should be no debate as to which blower is better. Better is subjective, blowers are transient machines. They make differing amounts of boost at differing RPMs with differing efficiencies at each RPM (this is called a compressor map). So one blower might be 80% efficiency when your motor is at 4200 RPM and making good power but it eats $#@! at 6800 RPM because efficiency drops to 62%.

Another blower might run like dog$#@! until 5000 RPM because its efficiency is 68% but it hits awesome uber 79% efficiency at 6500. Race is over by then, too late, you lose.

A blower has to be intimately matched to the engine and transmission (yes i mean gear ratios), and some companies do this well. Most individuals dont.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

BTW If you can show me all the compressor maps for each blower in question, I can give you a real example of what I think is good for what motor. I dont feel like googling all these compressor maps right now, anyone that has this info I will gladly give you more input.

Kids dont try this at home.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

When i was at bimmerfest, I looked at all the sc between ess and gintani and they all said T- trim on the side of he supercharger. Just saying what i saw, idk if there are different kinds. not too familiar with SC
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    When i was at bimmerfest, I looked at all the sc between ess and gintani and they all said T- trim on the side of he supercharger. Just saying what i saw, idk if there are different kinds. not too familiar with SC
    Different volutes, different wheels, different internal step up ratios, pulleys etc... The casing is just a casing. The guts are where its at.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Doesnt the AA kit make more torque and have more meat under the curve than the ESS kit? this is what I heard, is this true?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

find and post some different dyno sheets. ive heard this from a few people as well, but i havemt actually looked at anything

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Different volutes, different wheels, different internal step up ratios, pulleys etc... The casing is just a casing. The guts are where its at.
    Gotcha Click here to enlarge thank you
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

LM
    The first 2 i can across were these, can someone add more dyno's ect ect, im defo going to have to ask sticky to modify the two links ive copied to BB's liking as these links are damaged...... Just trying to give some good solid examples.

Hey Guys,
    Vehicle 1: Alpine white E90 M3, 6 Speed, stock cats, Supersprint Exhaust and the Active Autowerke Level 2 625 Supercharger System.

Vehicle 2: Alpine white E92 M3, 6 speed, Active Autowerke X-Pipe, Active Autowerke Exhaust and the Active Autowerke Level 2 625 Supercharger System.
    Both vehicle were taken to a Dyno Jet and to the Active Autowerke Mustang Dyno on Friday May 20th, 2011. All testing completed between 9am and 4pm.
    You'll notice Vehicle 2 will show a ~15% drive train loss on a Dyno Jet and a ~23% drive train loss on our Mustang although all testing was completed on the same day and conditions.
    A Dyno Jet is an inertia dyno which calculates horsepower based on how fast the drum (set weight) is spun and then it calculates horsepower. Dyno Jets also 'assume 85% mechanical efficiency' which means it factors in a 15% drive train loss in it's formula.
    Our Mustang is a load based dyno and calculates the horsepower differently based on vehicle's weight, temp, etc... Generally Mustang's tend to read lower. Scroll down for charts and vid's.
    Based on the charts below you'll also notice Vehicle 1 shows on ~15-20 less horsepower while the only difference between the cars is the exhaust system.
    This is why...
    [U2B]H-j2mvSXwvw[/U2B]

_____
    Vehicle 1:
    -Mustang Dyno:
    Click here to enlarge
    [U2B]yKvk-OydYDY[/U2B]
    -Dyno Jet:
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    [U2B]qH21oDKvKc8[/U2B]
    _____
    Vehicle 2:
    -Mustang Dyno:
    Click here to enlarge
    [U2B]vMPPHfoJhxA[/U2B]
    -Dyno Jet:
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    [U2B]bw0w524Nzcs[/U2B]
    Last edited by beedub; 06-10-2011 at 02:46 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sticky, can you fix these links please, im doing a $#@! job here, again the firt 2 threads i came across on another forum, i can seem to get the file format to work on BB so if sticky could come across and sweep up id really appreciate that :-)

Special thank you to Robert (PG) for doing all of the documentation, logs, charts, vid, etc. and Shawn at Church Automotive, for use of his Dynapack, it is very much appreciated guys. :thumbsup:
    *****Here is the updated info now that we received the boost logs from Church. THANK YOU Robert for your hard extensive work here and posting all the Empirical Data for the rest of us to learn from. :thumbsup:

Car and Modifications:
    • 2008 BMW M3
    • ESS VT2-625 Supercharger
    • +Water-Meth injection
    • DCT
    • Catless STOCK exhaust
    • 94 Octane
    Conditions:
    • Temparature:: 77.22 degrees F
    • Atmospheric pressure: 29.95 inHg
    • Humidity: 57%
    • SAE Correction: 0.99
    • SAE-Adapated (Dynapack): 1.03
    • Uncorrected: 1.00
    Results:
    • SAE Adapted: 657whp @ 8400 RPM, 425wtq @ 7700 RPM. 8.05 PSI
    • SAE-Corrected: 631whp, 408wtq
    • Uncorrected: 636whp, 411wtq
    Dyno Database:
    Dyno Results -- SAE-Adapted:
    [IMG]http://www.rcollins.org/**********/DynoGraphs/ID00343-1306650101-DLSJ5.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.rcollins.org/**********/DynoGraphs/ID00344-1306651323-DLSJ5.jpg[/IMG]

All Dyno Runs -- SAE Adapted:
    [IMG]http://www.rcollins.org/**********/DynoGraphs/ID00344-1306651393-DLSJ5.jpg[/IMG]

Air Fuel Ratio:
    [IMG]http://www.rcollins.org/**********/DynoGraphs/ID00343-1306649624-DLSJ5.jpg[/IMG]

Click here to enlarge

Comparing Dyno ECU AFR's to Dyno
    AFR's:
    [IMG]http://www.rcollins.org/**********/DynoGraphs/ID00343-1306902549-DLSJ5.jpg[/IMG]

This graph shows the difference between the AFR's read via OBD port, and
    those seen by the AFR sniffer on the dyno. The AFR's on the OBD port
    are exactly what the ECU sees, and the AFR's fromt he dyno come at the
    tail end, after the mufflers, etc. Since the ECU reads Bank-1 and
    Bank-2 AFR's, both are included in this comparison. It appears from
    this graph, that the dyno sees the AFR's a little leaner than the ECU.
    Boost Log Analysis: 8.05 PSI
    [IMG]http://www.rcollins.org/**********/DynoGraphs/ID00343-1306902690-DLSJ5.jpg[/IMG]

Dyno Results -- SAE Corrected
    (J1349):
    [IMG]http://www.rcollins.org/**********/DynoGraphs/ID00345-1306652149-DLSJ5.jpg[/IMG]

All Dyno Runs -- SAE Corrected
    (J1349):
    [IMG]http://www.rcollins.org/**********/DynoGraphs/ID00345-1306652168-DLSJ5.jpg[/IMG]

Dyno Results -- Uncorrected:
    [IMG]http://www.rcollins.org/**********/DynoGraphs/ID00343-1306649593-DLSJ5.jpg[/IMG]

All Dyno Runs -- Uncorrected:
    [IMG]http://www.rcollins.org/**********/DynoGraphs/ID00343-1306650061-DLSJ5.jpg[/IMG]

Video:
    [u2b]SDWBzKE5kR4[/u2b]
    Dyno Testing Procedures:
    All of the dyno runs are filmed in HiDef video to document the
    authenticity and independence of the tests. A Kestral 4500 portable
    weather station is brought to take independent weather measurements.
    This provides a cross-check for the dyno weather station to ensure that
    the dyno weather station is reading accurately and has not been tampered
    or altered in any way.

Dynapack settings:
    • Range: 2000-8600 RPMs
    • Gear: 4th Gear DCT
    • Dynapack gear ratio: 5.29 = 1.68 * 3.15
    • Ramp Rate: 1 Sec = 400 RPMs
    • Ramp Time: 16.5 seconds = ((8600-2000) / 400)
    • Settling time: 2-seconds
    • Lead-in: 20 RPMs
    Additional Information:
    • There is no ice packed on the manifold.
    • No water sprayed on the intercooler.
    • No extended cool downs.
    • No 10-minute breaks between runs.
    Just:
    • ESS VT2-625 running production software
    • 94 Octane +Water-Meth
    • And a catless STOCK exhaust
    Individual Dyno Results:
    Individual dyno results are shown below. SAE corrected results are shown
    twice, using two different sources. The first source (dpc) are the SAE
    corrected results straight from the Dynapack. The second source (sae) of
    SAE corrected results are obtained by using the Kestral 4500 weather
    station data for each individual dyno run and running it through an
    independent SAE correction formula. This ensures that the dyno results
    are accurate and can be independently audited and verified for
    authenticity and accuracy.

The legend below has the following meaning:
    • Dyno Run: Dyno run file
    • Boost Avg: Boost calculated using trend line. This is the "official"
      boost for this dyno run.
    • Boost Peak: Peak boost observed on this dyno run.
    • Temp(F) = Temperature (Farenheit)
    • RelH = Relative Humidity
    • Pressure(Hg) = Barometric Pressure
    • DA(ft) = Density Altitude
    • WHP(unc) = Uncorrected wheel horsepower
    • WTQ(unc) = Uncorrected wheel torque
    • WHP(dpc) = Dynapack SAE corrected wheel horsepower (SAE-J1349)
    • WTQ(dpc) = Dynapack corrected wheel torque (SAE-J1349)
    • WHP(sae) = SAE-Adapted wheel horsepower (SAE-J1349)
    • WTQ(sae) = SAE-Adapted wheel torque (SAE-J1349)
    [btable=100][btrhead=FFFFFF][btd]Dyno Run[/btd][btd]
    Boost

Avg.
    [/btd][btd]
    Boost

Peak
    [/btd][btd]
    Temp(F)
    [/btd][btd]
    RelH
    [/btd][btd]
    Press(Hg)
    [/btd][btd]
    DA(ft)
    [/btd][btd]
    WHP(unc)
    [/btd][btd]
    WTQ(unc)
    [/btd][btd]
    WHP(dpc)
    [/btd][btd]
    WTQ(dpc)
    [/btd][btd]
    WHP(sae)
    [/btd][btd]
    WTQ(sae)
    [/btd][/btrhead][btrhead=FFFFFF][btd]Run_001[/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][/btrhead][btrhead=FFFFFF][btd]Run_002[/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][/btrhead][btrhead=FFFFFF][btd]Run_003[/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][btd]
    [/btd][/btrhead][/btable]
    * Entry used for the Dyno Database
    Boost Log:
    Dynapack changed their file format and we can no longer read the files.
    We had to rely on the dyno operator to export the dyno data as Excel
    spreadsheets. According to the dyno operator (Shawn Church) the boost
    gauge had a static pressure of 0.13 PSI. Shawn explained via text
    message that 0.13 PSI needs to be subtracted from all boost gauge results.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

ok so im always reading ESS X @ Y boost, gintani makes X @ Y boost, AA makes X @ Y boost...

Just wanted to do a small comparison on the unit i have SMALL info on, please feel free to add your own knowledge....

Ess cars use the V3 Si trim blower, the Si Trim blower is only 50cfm off the T trim (Si trim is a middle ground between S and T trims but much clser to the Trim), is more effient than both Trims @ 78% and can produce 775hp @ 25psi, this unit no doubt flows REALLY good, the ess s65 cars prove nice power @ the given boost pressures, the Tq figures however arn't great..... That big vortech likes it uptop for sure......

Now to the AA kits, which use the HKS GTS8550 Supercharger, the AA stage 2 cars no doubt make GREAT power but what i love is the Tq these hks units make, What does worry me about this particular unit is HKS rate this unit to 500ps, im wondering what effect this has when the AA stage 2 is pushing this unit out of its rated power output, essentially its being pushed out of its effiency range...... By some margin

Now Gintani use the YSI blowers.... i Really have no info on these but again would like to see CFM.... Are these simply to large as again i believe boost is made higher in the rev range again....

So im wondering a few different things...... Is it not possble that each kit can yeild a different power output @ the same boost due to the different Flow characteristics of Each blower?? i personally would trade the higher HP figure for more Tq low down.....

From what ive seen Each kit has different POWER for each PSI.........
    Obviously the key here is flow.......

Anyone got any thoughts on what ive posted above??? If anyone feels they can add some info on CFM and flow data id love to read your input....

Excuse the poor Sp/grammer Iphone 4 used........
    The key is the CFM they can flow.

The AA kit uses an HKS blower which is nice but just doesn't have the volume of either Vortech blower. It's a very nice, reliable setup, but just doesn't have the power potential of the T-trim or V3 Si.

The V3 Si is rated at higher peak efficiency but it has a lower operating RPM range. The T-trim can spin another 3,000 rpm with a larger air inlet diameter so it can move more air ultimately. The V3 Si will simply never be able to match it.

They are all good blowers but I feel the HKS is a little small but it gets the job done.

I wish I had the CFM and flow data on the HKS, I'm sure if I dig around I acn find it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Sticky, can you fix these links please, im doing a $#@! job here, again the firt 2 threads i came across on another forum, i can seem to get the file format to work on BB so if sticky could come across and sweep up id really appreciate that :-)
    I would clean it up a bit but I'm not into reposting old stuff from a biased person with a biased database. We have fresh charts from AA and ESS cars posted here Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I would clean it up a bit but I'm not into reposting old stuff from a biased person with a biased database. We have fresh charts from AA and ESS cars posted here Click here to enlarge
    can you post up what you got please???

p.s the hks cfm is 950........

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

can you post up what you got please???

p.s the hks cfm is 950........
    If you just look in the S65 section you can see dynos for the AA kit and ESS kits.

I'm waiting for Akash to go get new dyno numbers as well without cats, should be in the 520 whp range.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

If you just look in the S65 section you can see dynos for the AA kit and ESS kits.

I'm waiting for Akash to go get new dyno numbers as well without cats, should be in the 520 whp range.
    i should be headed up to max psi later this week so well have some more numbers and i got a dyno day on the 25th on a DJ.
    F10 M5 : ??????
    E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires, Stock Interior,DSC on

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by akh23456 Click here to enlarge
    i should be headed up to max psi later this week so well have some more numbers and i got a dyno day on the 25th on a DJ.
    Excellent, Max PSI is a mustang though right? Waiting on the DJ numbers, when you get them let me know and we can do an update on the front page. That way no more "bashing" about dyno numbers especially when your numbers and real world results have been pretty good.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Excellent, Max PSI is a mustang though right? Waiting on the DJ numbers, when you get them let me know and we can do an update on the front page. That way no more "bashing" about dyno numbers especially when your numbers and real world results have been pretty good.
    they have a dyno flow i think and dj numbers i will have next week. Yea my real world results have been awesome. Ill send you my 11.8 slip i finally found it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Ill send you my 11.8 slip i finally found it.
    Awesome! You can post it in the thread for the 1/4 mile runs as well if you want. I'll add it to the list.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

where are you going that has a DJ on the 25th?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    where are you going that has a DJ on the 25th?
    Helix dyno day

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Helix dyno day
    Who else is going? We need to get this event listed in regional, cost, details, address, etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast