Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

New N/A E92 M3 record

Vehicle: 2011 Tunerproof E92 M3 M-DCT
    Miles: 2000 (brand new)
    Octane: 93 E10 Shell
    Modifications: BrenTuning's 400+ package: MS filter/RPi Scoops/Gintani Pulley/Gintani Catted X pipe/Akrapovic muffler + custom dyno tune
    Custom tune performed by: OE (sales@oetuning.com) / BrenTuning (sales@brentuning.com)
    Dyno: Dynapack @ 1.0 CF SAE
    Baseline on this dyno: 335-345 (newer 2011s with no charcoal filter)

Video: uploading now

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by BrenM3; 06-07-2011 at 11:35 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

410!! nice
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

nice
    cars sick
    m3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No offense but I was expecting a record at a track, not a dyno record.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fstop7 Click here to enlarge
    No offense but I was expecting a record at a track, not a dyno record.
    It's a dyno record, there are plenty of different types of records.

Congrats Bren.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Congrats Bren! Now get that $#@! to the track to see some trap speeds or hook up a vbox! (since you work with Jeremy I bet he wouldnt mind sending theirs for a week). Would love to see this power put to the ground...trap speed/60-130! Im applying the pressure Click here to enlarge
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Awesome! and the car looks good, new wheels?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Does OETuning price include a retune with a new file (with me paying dyno fees obviously)? Meaning I put down around 380whp on a dynojet with my OETune....would it be possible to head over to you and see what I put down on your dyno and upload a new file if you think there is more potential in it (the tail sniffer at the dyno I went to was broken and we were stuck logging AFR's with the BT Cable (JJ said we could always do something in the future because we got screwed with this)? I mean there is a HUGE difference between 410whp and my 380whp (around 37x when SAE corrected) between this dyno and my dyno, and I'm catless with every mod under the sun and this dyno is done with HFC's. I would be more than happy to head over for a new file to squeeze more power, just wondering how it would work money wise, thanks. In your professional opinion, do you think that its the dyno/conditions/etc..., or a majority of the 30whp is coming from the tune...thanks again man

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    Does OETuning price include a retune with a new file (with me paying dyno fees obviously)? Meaning I put down around 380whp on a dynojet with my OETune....would it be possible to head over to you and see what I put down on your dyno and upload a new file if you think there is more potential in it (the tail sniffer at the dyno I went to was broken and we were stuck logging AFR's with the BT Cable (JJ said we could always do something in the future because we got screwed with this)? I mean there is a HUGE difference between 410whp and my 380whp (around 37x when SAE corrected) between this dyno and my dyno, and I'm catless with every mod under the sun and this dyno is done with HFC's. I would be more than happy to head over for a new file to squeeze more power, just wondering how it would work money wise, thanks. In your professional opinion, do you think that its the dyno/conditions/etc..., or a majority of the 30whp is coming from the tune...thanks again man
    They will hit what you cant hit where you are. You will gain nothing by trying to switch locations.

You won't squeeze 30 whp, but you will squeeze power.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

would be cool if bren could chime in on this

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

bren, do you guys carry/sell the gintani parts on house?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

congrats on the numbers.
    F10 M5 : ??????
    E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires, Stock Interior,DSC on

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    bren, do you guys carry/sell the gintani parts on house?
    Yes - most stuff is built to order but we can get it easily.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    I would assume not. But I'm not sure what you and JJ worked out. I don't think you will get an additional 30whp on our dyno. The issue is the dynojet you use - what gear you ran in, and the fact they may have had inadequate airflow and your coolant compensations were kicking in (the video didn't show much of fans at all or proper procedure). This all plays a role on a dynojet with a car that requires alot of air (M3/M5) making a dyno tune not ideal. If you have your BT afr logs you can send them over to me. Most likely your car uses a similar/same file.

Not sure if you can dig it up on the internet but Steve Dinan used their dynapack and showed the importance of fans with the car going up and down 25whp based on proper airflow.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Ok cool, do you think that my gains correlated with what is usually gained (ballpark 15whp at redline, and areas of more throughout the power band), or from your experience there is typically more to be gained from a tune?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Really good N/A numbers looks good.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    1/4 mile times with street tires and DR's will be coming soon. Bren and I are planning to have a track day in the next few weeks when there's some free time. I have no interest in purchasing a vbox, but if given the opportunity to use one I would be glad to post those times as well. This car is fast, coming from a 600+whp EVO I am more than happy. Thanks Bren, OE, and Gintani!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by STM3 Click here to enlarge
    1/4 mile times with street tires and DR's will be coming soon. Bren and I are planning to have a track day in the next few weeks when there's some free time. I have no interest in purchasing a vbox, but if given the opportunity to use one I would be glad to post those times as well. This car is fast, coming from a 600+whp EVO I am more than happy. Thanks Bren, OE, and Gintani!
    awesome. keep your eyes and ears open as i know there should be a few private rentals coming around soon. might be a bit of a trip, but anyone can tell you, it would be well worth it for the drive

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Congratulations! Glad we could help you achieve these numbers!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Gintani X pipe and pulley hands down makes the best power out of any X or pulley combo we've tested. This is why we use them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BrenM3 Click here to enlarge
    Gintani X pipe and pulley hands down makes the best power out of any X or pulley combo we've tested. This is why we use them.
    they also sound the best, which i think would honestly sell more than the fact they make the most power Click here to enlarge but its a good side effect as well

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

I learned that in 09' their true dual design has the best sound by far and best power. Very exotic.
    Last edited by BrenM3; 06-09-2011 at 04:14 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Love my gintani exhaust <3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Wow, great numbers! awaiting video!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

BrenM3
    I learned that in 09' their true dual design has the best sound by far and best power. Very EROTIC.
    Click here to enlarge hehe
    awesome power dude.. Goodluck on the timesClick here to enlarge

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast