Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ispeed Click here to enlarge
    I did feel it was a good way to resolve it, which is why I extended the offer, this would also be done at no charge I even offered to buy him lunch. The offer was refused because boosted325is "stalks" George from forum to forum bad mouthing him & saying the dyno is rigged. But he refused the chance to prove it, Well the offer still stands. Please back up all that you claim until then we all know you are full of $#@!.
    Why don't you pay for my gas and my time to travel to ICS as well provide security detail? George has already threatened me on bimmerforums, m3forum.net, and has called me at my place of employment with threats. Now you know it's not just about me not trusting their dyno but about not trusting that George will cause physical harm upon me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boosted325is Click here to enlarge
    Why don't you pay for my gas and my time to travel to ICS as well provide security detail? George has already threatened me on bimmerforums, m3forum.net, and has called me at my place of employment with threats. Now you know it's not just about me not trusting their dyno but about not trusting that George will cause physical harm upon me.
    Ok, that is a legitimate gripe and I can't believe a business owner would actually physically threaten someone?

I know a couple idiots who make physical threats over the internet, just absolutely pathetic, and this would be as well if it is true.

I just don't see him being able to harm you in public, he would pay for it dearly.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ispeed Click here to enlarge
    I did feel it was a good way to resolve it, which is why I extended the offer, this would also be done at no charge I even offered to buy him lunch. The offer was refused because boosted325is "stalks" George from forum to forum bad mouthing him & saying the dyno is rigged. But he refused the chance to prove it, Well the offer still stands. Please back up all that you claim until then we all know you are full of $#@!.
    It appears that you are a hypocrite as you have STALKED me to this forum.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Ok, that is a legitimate gripe and I can't believe a business owner would actually physically threaten someone?

I know a couple idiots who make physical threats over the internet, just absolutely pathetic, and this would be as well if it is true.

I just don't see him being able to harm you in public, he would pay for it dearly.
    George has threatened others with more than just physical harm. He really is not just an unethical businessman but a sorry excuse for a "man."

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Uh oh.... so Cylinder #1 went lean the motor went kaboom?

What he states:
    I bet he will charge the customer for the rebuild, but if he doesn't he will likely use old, beat up internals and represent them as "new."

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

I bet he will charge the customer for the rebuild, but if he doesn't he will likely use old, beat up internals and represent them as "new."
    It is going to be interesting to see how this is resolved, clearly it is his fault. Considering how his image is to some people it will be particularly interesting to see how this is handled. If he makes the customer pay for it that is not right.

Do you buy the explanation or do you think the tuning was bad and it blew?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It is going to be interesting to see how this is resolved, clearly it is his fault. Considering how his image is to some people it will be particularly interesting to see how this is handled. If he makes the customer pay for it that is not right.

Do you buy the explanation or do you think the tuning was bad and it blew?
    He does a lot of things that are not right by the rest of humanity, but in his deluded mind he sees his actions as ethical and correct. George lies so much that he could have a wolf chewing on his leg but 99% of us will think it is just another sheep.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    First off the failure was not caused by any ICS parties nor negligence on my behalf, the customer was fully aware with picture documentation of what happened. The fuel pressure hose in which is connected to the FPR fell apart due to age and corrosion, in which caused the car to lean out. The top of the pistons show no wear of detonation whats over.

BTW the customer inquired about building an S52 and seeking 650 whp. I advised him to install a new factory piston, a set of rings and bearing and button her back up, and when he was ready to make the next step I would build him a motor.

Amail, I did not threaten you... I called you because you could not control your MOUTH and your KEY BOARD warrior tactics... I called to clear the air, but you seem to constantly have a hard on for me! Look what the hard on got you.. (BANNED) on Bimmerforums.. was it worth it? Obviously not, quit obsessing over ICS and myself... I went out of my way to contact you and clear the air, but you will never charge my friend.

Sticky if you allow this kind of nonsense and DRAMA on this forum, it will be polluted in no time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ICS Performance Click here to enlarge
    First off the failure was not caused by any ICS parties nor negligence on my behalf, the customer was fully aware with picture documentation of what happened. The fuel pressure hose in which is connected to the FPR fell apart due to age and corrosion, in which caused the car to lean out. The top of the pistons show no wear of detonation whats over.

BTW the customer inquired about building an S52 and seeking 650 whp. I advised him to install a new factory piston, a set of rings and bearing and button her back up, and when he was ready to make the next step I would build him a motor.

Amail, I did not threaten you... I called you because you could not control your MOUTH and your KEY BOARD warrior tactics... I called to clear the air, but you seem to constantly have a hard on for me! Look what the hard on got you.. (BANNED) on Bimmerforums.. was it worth it? Obviously not, quit obsessing over ICS and myself... I went out of my way to contact you and clear the air, but you will never charge my friend.

Sticky if you allow this kind of nonsense and DRAMA on this forum, it will be polluted in no time.
    Why was the fuel pressure hose not addressed before the turbo and putting the car on the dyno?

Well, I suppose one can look at it as nonsense or one can look at it as allowing users to speak their mind. I can understand your perspective as it concerns your business. For whatever reason, this guy seems to feel extremely wronged by you. I don't know what happened, I'm not picking sides, but I am not Bimmerforums and don't want to be.

Hopefully this bad blood can simply be resolved, reach out your hands, and move on. I don't intend to allow people to bash you without basis but if their is merit to it users need to be warned. Note, I am not saying there is, not coming to any premature conclusions.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The car was boost leak tested and smoke tested. The FPR hose is located under the drivers side of the floor, in which hidden and protected. I did not have any reason or business to removed the cover when installing a Turbo Kit on the vehicle.. The Boost and Smoke test was performed before hitting the rollers, it is a very unfortunate situation to say the least.

I reached out the above person, but he has a motive to say the least.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ICS Performance Click here to enlarge
    The car was boost leak tested and smoke tested. The FPR hose is located under the drivers side of the floor, in which hidden and protected. I did not have any reason or business to removed the cover when installing a Turbo Kit on the vehicle.. The Boost and Smoke test was performed before hitting the rollers, it is a very unfortunate situation to say the least.

I reached out the above person, but he has a motive to say the least.
    How is this motor issues going to be resolved?

What is the motive?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

There is no motive? The customer understands it is clearly not our fault or caused by negligence, I will work it out with the customer.

Thanks for your concern.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

There is no motive? The customer understands it is clearly not our fault or caused by negligence, I will work it out with the customer.

Thanks for your concern.
    Sorry, miscommunication, motive was referring your comment regarding motive with the above poster. What is his motive, not the customer in question here.

Well then, if the customer understands the situation and it is being resolved I don't really see any problem.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Agreed there are no problems whatsoever...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Agreed there are no problems whatsoever...
    There are problems with the quality of work that your shop performs and for which your shop overcharges/misrepresents parts/labor in an exaggerated fashion.

I am simply informing the rest of the BMW FI community, which is a very small one, and any other FI makes, about your shop's unethical behaviors. The onLy reason I got banned from bimmerforums as of yesterday afternoon was because of my cross-posting your shop's lies on this forum and m3forum. Since you are a supporting vendor there, you have the admins in your pocket. Mods such as madhatter and members like pbsonalb are in your pocket for wholesale pricing through your dealer license. How does it feel tp buy your friends George or to cover-up your lies with money? You were banned for two months because you didn't pay your dues for 18 months. You made a new account while in TO and that account was banned because you started advertising without supporting vendor status. Since you weren't paying bimmerforums anything, we were free to speak out our opinions against you. That site is as corrupt as an inner city police force. It's obvious to everyone now that truth cannot be expressed there about your unethical business practices.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

George lies so much that he could have a wolf chewing on his leg but 99% of us will think it is just another sheep.
    That is a neat VISUAL.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    RE: ICS Dyno

For those of you that haven't been in the BMW F/I scene for a while, it has been rumored ICS's dyno reads high (on purpose) since *day one*, or in my case, since around 2003/2004 when I got into f/i for my bimmer. Everyone knows you don't trust a dyno that comes out of ICS. I couldn't really care less if their dyno reads high or low on day X, as dyno numbers are just bragging rights anyway and do not matter.

Regardless, nobody is going to go out of their way to prove ICS's dyno reads high. If ICS knows how to make it read high, they know how to make it read normal also, and will do so if "officially challenged". This should not need to be pointed out. If you don't want to believe the dyno reads high, don't believe it, I personally don't care. But if you choose to believe everyone has been making stuff up for the past ~8 years, well......
    Last edited by tron; 05-05-2010 at 03:40 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tron Click here to enlarge
    RE: ICS Dyno

For those of you that haven't been in the BMW F/I scene for a while, it has been rumored ICS's dyno reads high (on purpose) since *day one*, or in my case, since around 2003/2004 when I got into f/i for my bimmer. Everyone knows you don't trust a dyno that comes out of ICS. I could really care less if their dyno reads high or low on day X, as dyno numbers are just bragging rights anyway and do not matter.

Regardless, nobody is going to go out of their way to prove ICS's dyno reads high. If ICS knows how to make it read high, they know how to make it read normal also, and will do so if "officially challenged". This should not need to be pointed out. If you don't want to believe the dyno reads high, don't believe it, I personally don't care. But if you choose to believe everyone has been making stuff up for the past ~8 years, well......
    This is exactly why dyno numbers should only count for so much. What about trap speeds and 60-130's to support the dyno numbers? Those should agree with the dyno.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tron Click here to enlarge
    But if you choose to believe everyone has been making stuff up for the past ~8 years, well......
    yeah, uummm, no
    You really can't make all this stuff up.
    It is awkward true stuff.

ICS is a pioneer,
    but they are also "seomthing else"
    Last edited by toothkiss; 05-05-2010 at 03:58 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by toothkiss Click here to enlarge
    yeah, uummm, no
    You really can't make all this stuff up.
    It is awkward true stuff.

ICS is a pioneer,
    but they are also "seomthing else"
    That "something else" is a shop run by a fraud.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    FRAUD... Mr Key Board warrior find something better to do with your FREE time, like your occupation Job.. try to move forward with your career rather than destroy it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    FRAUD... Mr Key Board warrior find something better to do with your FREE time, like your occupation Job.. try to move forward with your career rather than destroy it.
    This statement can easily be interpreted as a threat. You've threatened me multiple times in the past. Keep it up, and I'll notify the authorities ...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

This statement can easily be interpreted as a threat. You've threatened me multiple times in the past. Keep it up, and I'll notify the authorities ...
    You have been given more than enough leeway, this needs to stop. You have a lot of good info and technical knowledge to contribute, let's build positively. BB is a new forum and we just can't allow the forum to be let's bash vendors.

You and George need to settle this somehow like adults. This notify the authorities stuff is just petty and certainly nothing good would come of it and can be interpreted as a threat itself. Please don't put me in a tough position, do what is best for the board.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Agreed.
    Back on topic of the STOCK internal ICS vehicle.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by toothkiss Click here to enlarge
    Agreed.
    Back on topic of the STOCK internal ICS vehicle.
    Yah that ICS stage 1 car is srs bsns. Amazing how those stock rods are holding above 600whp with all that boost. Must be some special sauce in that tune.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast